Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I agree it’s all a bit suspicious. That’s what made me surprised me she mentioned him.
Re the daddy comment…she says he’s the fun one…well from my observation he is usually glowering when he drops the girls at school. He drops them then darts off, just leaves them there. The younger one is often quite unsettled and most parents/nannies tend to hang around with their kids in the playground until the bell rings and the teachers collect them, but runs off. Even when he didn’t have a job to go to (assuming he wasn’t working between leaving Elliott and what seems to be his new job as he was always dressed very casually).

She really wants to give the impression she lives in Onslow Gardens, doesn’t she? All her shoots seem to take place there at the moment. I don’t think she has shot a single picture anywhere in the actual borough she currently lives in.

dislike her faux relatability with the Bodrum flight anecdote and all that gaffe about what type of parent she is.

Still can’t get over the weight comment- saying she isn’t in good enough shape when she is emaciated is so reckless and could do real harm to the impressionable girls who follow her.

Reactions: 7
See she's at Ascot today, she looks way smaller and totally different to her usual pics though (it's on all.thats.pretty - royal stalker account)

Reactions: 5
I could have written this comment

Re the daddy comment…she says he’s the fun one…well from my observation he is usually glowering when he drops the girls at school. He drops them then darts off, just leaves them there. The younger one is often quite unsettled and most parents/nannies tend to hang around with their kids in the playground until the bell rings and the teachers collect them, but runs off. Even when he didn’t have a job to go to (assuming he wasn’t working between leaving Elliott and what seems to be his new job as he was always dressed very casually).

She really wants to give the impression she lives in Onslow Gardens, doesn’t she? All her shoots seem to take place there at the moment. I don’t think she has shot a single picture anywhere in the actual borough she currently lives in.

dislike her faux relatability with the Bodrum flight anecdote and all that gaffe about what type of parent she is.

Still can’t get over the weight comment- saying she isn’t in good enough shape when she is emaciated is so reckless and could do real harm to the impressionable girls who follow her.
What weight is she?

No way is she 5 5’!! She’s shorted that literally everyone else! I’m 5 2’ which is quite short and I don’t feel as small as she looks in these photos!!

Reactions: 2
She’s not 5ft 5” - I think possibly 5ft 3”
No height, no hair, no brain and no house they own. Just a few bags and trinkets 👊🏻

Reactions: 3
I don’t really care about her “no ring”. If they’re having problems that’s their private life. BUT I genuinely don’t know what sort of men want these types women. Just thick, vacuous, pathetic & self absorbed. It’s no life, Laura makes me feel like Superwoman 🦸

Seen her in real life several times. Always in trainers. She’s very similar height to me, so about 5ft 5. Bang on average.

She has absolutely ruined her face with fillers.

Prob paid by self portrait to wear that dress. So many other options that would be so much nicer. Guarantee she has zero interest in horse racing (I don’t think I would go on principle), but all the other vacuous twats are there so one must be seen!
---
Is there an HST thread? Why has she been ‘unable’ to work out up until now? Head/neck injuries (ie where she is able to walk and talk etc) do not preclude physical activity??? All sounds a bit precious to me unless any one knows different?

While I agree something must be up with lack of date night posts and other stuff- when I spent quite some time scrolling back on previous posts- she hasn’t consistently worn a ring in many of her proper Instagram posts for years…which I also find odd but clearly she sees the ring as more of an accessory than a symbol of marriage #romantic 🙄😆

She’s wearing nearly £20k worth of Van Cleef & Arples bracelets for Royal Ascot.