Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she also hasn’t done an Ask me anything for a good while which she used to do on an almost weekly basis…
Yes - despite always prefacing those ask me things with 'it's been ages!' when she had done one a few days before.

Also interesting that Mark has recently learnt to drive. Has to fend for himself now, poor lamb.

Reactions: 7
Yes - despite always prefacing those ask me things with 'it's been ages!' when she had done one a few days before.

Also interesting that Mark has recently learnt to drive. Has to fend for himself now, poor lamb.
Can’t believe he can’t drive! That’s just so odd! I remember she always got black cabs everywhere and loaded the buggies in! I saw the sheerluxe posts about some dinner last night and looks like the rings are back on so maybe a tiff or just for attention…

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe he can’t drive! That’s just so odd! I remember she always got black cabs everywhere and loaded the buggies in! I saw the sheerluxe posts about some dinner last night and looks like the rings are back on so maybe a tiff or just for attention…
weird! I noticed she started following some motivational quotes Instagram accounts recently as well, posting about change, break ups etc. who knows!

Reactions: 3
She was at school sports day looking emaciated, bored and depressed. She doesn't really have any school mum friends to talk to so she was mainly just stood awkwardly by herself. No sign of Mark, who was there last year.

Reactions: 7
Do you think it means anything that the invite she just posted says Ms Laura Wills and not Mrs on it?

Surprised she shared her weight so openly, particularly given she is in the “underweight” bmi zone.

Reactions: 5
Surprised she shared her weight so openly, particularly given she is in the “underweight” bmi zone.
That’s so light for her height. I can’t believe as a Mum to 3 girls she’d think it healthy to
Share that type of info 😳. As if it’s something to be proud of!?

duck me, that’s tiny! Clearly she’s proud of being underweight.
Not only that but she says she still doesn't feel like she's in the shape she wants to be in, implying she is trying to lose weight?! At her BMI she is at high risk of developing osteoporosis - nothing to be proud of!

Not only that but she says she still doesn't feel like she's in the shape she wants to be in, implying she is trying to lose weight?! At her BMI she is at high risk of developing osteoporosis - nothing to be proud of!
She would blow away in a strong wind.

Noticed she mentioned the husband in one of the replies about holidays.
Yeah but in a passing comment. All the signs are there for a split. No “date night” outfits. No Father’s Day fancy lunch. She’s upped her ads and paid work.

Reactions: 8
Yeah but in a passing comment. All the signs are there for a split. No “date night” outfits. No Father’s Day fancy lunch. She’s upped her ads and paid work.
Yeah I agree it’s all a bit suspicious. That’s what made me surprised me she mentioned him.

Reactions: 2