Laura Wills #3 Marriage may be on the rocks; all she cares about is matching frocks

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It all looks a bit hollow though? Yes she is in a dreamy hotel. But she splits the Easter holidays with her ex husband so doesn’t get to enjoy it with her kids . She wants people to be envious of her but it’s all just a bit sad

Reactions: 7
I agree- sitting posing in a hotel on her own looks soul destroying and lonely.

It all looks a bit hollow though? Yes she is in a dreamy hotel. But she splits the Easter holidays with her ex husband so doesn’t get to enjoy it with her kids . She wants people to be envious of her but it’s all just a bit sad

Reactions: 4
I genuinely feel a bit sad for her. Let’s just say the earth mother image she portrays is real, it must really hurt to be away from her kids when they’re with their dad. That said, she’s still a vacuous twit 😂 (I’m not that nice!)

Reactions: 4
I genuinely feel a bit sad for her. Let’s just say the earth mother image she portrays is real, it must really hurt to be away from her kids when they’re with their dad. That said, she’s still a vacuous twit 😂 (I’m not that nice!)
The Mother Earth image is a total charade, don’t worry! But still, all the fanciest luxury holidays, expensive bags and jewellery in the world don’t make up for the fact that her kids are being brought up in a broken home . She is trying to fill a void that it’s impossible to fill with material goods or lavish experiences.

Reactions: 5
I was actually thinking that new arrangement actually suits her. She can be present with the kids when she has them and then go off and do her ‘me time’ stuff when they are with her ex. It allows her to compartmentalise her life. Assuming that’s what she’s doing and isn’t just having the kids fit into her self-centric life when they are with her too.

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she’s dragged a photographer on this trip or she’s roped her new partner into taking the pictures??

Reactions: 5
She looks sickly thin in photos except for those rubber lips. Been eating plates of pasta has she? I find that hard to believe. Probably one mouthful.

Reactions: 1
She looks sickly thin in photos except for those rubber lips. Been eating plates of pasta has she? I find that hard to believe. Probably one mouthful.
Let’s face it, if she’s eaten her bodyweight in pasta as she claims that’s maybe a single ravioli?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like she has gone to a different aesthetics doctor for hopefully a more natural look!
Nah, she has been going to Nina Bal for over a year, amongst others like Maryam Zamani and David Jack - anyone who’ll give her freebies basically. If you look at Nina you’ll see there’s absolutely nothing natural about her approach. Her lips are bordering on Laura-level monstrous

Reactions: 2