Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember when Leo Dicaprio and her were linked?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maya Jama is so effortlessly cool and much more natural than whitmore who is basically a wannabe fearne cotton. Thing is, fearne is genuinely into grr music and is a hard worker who is also a present mum who doesn't make a big song and dance of protecting her kids privacy but manages to still do it. Wonder how bitter she really is about not having nabbed a rockstar husband. And how long it will take for her to bring out cook books and talk about finding her self through yoga. She's such a try hard

Reactions: 19
Does anyone remember when Leo Dicaprio and her were linked?
Weren’t they literally just seen in the lobby of the hotel hosting the BAFTA’s after party at the same time? They weren’t even talking to each other or anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maya is the perfect LI host. She’s flirty, fun and has a certain something about her that makes you think she’d root for the couples and not in a fake and insincere way. Her strut into the villa won’t even be cringeworthy because she’s hot AF and possibly the only woman who can pull it off. She makes Laura look like a geeky teenager with her awkward spaghetti limbs flopping as she dances with her gob gaping open

Reactions: 17
Maya is the perfect LI host. She’s flirty, fun and has a certain something about her that makes you think she’d root for the couples and not in a fake and insincere way. Her strut into the villa won’t even be cringeworthy because she’s hot AF and possibly the only woman who can pull it off. She makes Laura look like a geeky teenager with her awkward spaghetti limbs flopping as she dances with her gob gaping open
I know Maya Jama apologised for her racist tweets but I think it’s was just to save her image.. personally.. I think she’s a terrible choice for a replacement 🤦🏼‍♀️

I know Maya Jama apologised for her racist tweets but I think it’s was just to save her image.. personally.. I think she’s a terrible choice for a replacement 🤦🏼‍♀️
What did she say? I’ve heard her name but I don’t know anything about her. I couldn’t even pick her out of a crowd.

What did she say? I’ve heard her name but I don’t know anything about her. I couldn’t even pick her out of a crowd.

There was more than just this one tweet. Whilst I fully believe that people can reflect and change their option for the bettercame at at time where she started presenting radio with Scott Mills and working on The Circle so to me it didn’t feel like a genuine time of reflection, more of a damage control as she started to get bigger and people started looking into their

Reactions: 3
I never believed her and Leo were together btw, they were just ‘linked’ by the press because she was pictured talking to him at a function. In Leo terms, she’s old enough to be his Mother.

Reactions: 5
Wonder how bitter she really is about not having nabbed a rockstar husband.
I think in one way she would have liked the attention that came from marrying someone more high profile. But then she probably likes being with current husband as he’s under the thumb. Though I doubt the relationship will last.

Reactions: 7
Iain is perfect for her ego, she doesn’t ever have to worry about him out-shining her because he’s a barely known “comedian” scraping the barrel with crap ITV side gigs and he’s average enough looking to believe he’s “batting out of his league”. So he’ll never stray and will always have her on a pedestal.

Think she’s finally having the fade into oblivion that she deserves, especially once the next LI kicks in and Maya owns the show and Whitmore becomes even more of a has-been.

Reactions: 10
Iain is perfect for her ego, she doesn’t ever have to worry about him out-shining her because he’s a barely known “comedian” scraping the barrel with crap ITV side gigs and he’s average enough looking to believe he’s “batting out of his league”. So he’ll never stray and will always have her on a pedestal.

Think she’s finally having the fade into oblivion that she deserves, especially once the next LI kicks in and Maya owns the show and Whitmore becomes even more of a has-been.
Talking of Iain, is he off love island as well? He’s the worst thing about it! I was praying Luca would be dumped from the island all last season just so I didn’t have to hear Iain tell a ‘joke’ about him and then scream ‘THE MAN SELLS FISH’.

• Haha
2ED5E70A-9DD6-4F7A-AD58-1EA0C04A1E10.jpeg

Tell us you’re not selling many tickets without telling us you’re not selling many tickets…

Cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

There was more than just this one tweet. Whilst I fully believe that people can reflect and change their option for the bettercame at at time where she started presenting radio with Scott Mills and working on The Circle so to me it didn’t feel like a genuine time of reflection, more of a damage control as she started to get bigger and people started looking into their
More of a case that the tweet was dug because she was gaining popularity, I reckon.

Reactions: 3
I’ll likely be shot for asking, but.. how is that Maya tweet racist?
Its singling out dark skinned black women. Women who historically in certain circles/media are not seen as ‘attractive’ as lighter skinned black women or are given less opportunities, especially in a face fronting role like an acting role etc. I think it’s rare that dark skinned black women like Naomi Campbell got to be successful in their field back in the 90s

Now there are more dark skinned black women coming through in showbiz and media in general but it’s taken a long time to get there

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.