Laura Whitmore #5 Hamster cheeks, pic of Steve’s feet, at events 6 nights a week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any idea why ‘ole podgy face has been removed as the presenter of LI?

Does anyone have any idea why ‘ole podgy face has been removed as the presenter of LI?
She claims she quit. Which makes her silence over the new presenter odd especially as her husband is still on the show.

Reactions: 6
She’s making Iain and/or her make up artist (eg: only friend) come to her show every night, that’s who is filming her tiresome ‘walking across Leicester Square’ videos every other day and ‘arriving at the theatre’ reels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don’t know if this was deliberate or not, quote in today’s Sun, “She was discussed as a possible replacement for Caroline two years ago - but now the time is right. They think she’ll make the show her own and pick up from where Caroline left off” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Don’t know if this was deliberate or not, quote in today’s Sun, “She was discussed as a possible replacement for Caroline two years ago - but now the time is right. They think she’ll make the show her own and pick up from where Caroline left off” 😂😂
Hah I reckon it's true, I can't imagine Laura was the first choice she just doesn't seem a great fit. I think someone like maya is just what the show needed though after Caroline- someone confident in themselves and with a personality of their own to come in and make it their own rather than just lazily copy Caroline's formula.

Reactions: 7
Interesting. So Laura was just a placeholder until Maya was available. She won’t like that.

Reactions: 14
I read this as a dig also the other day and laughed. She basically only got the job because of her husband and being Caroline's "friend" B. They couldn't really sack her last year but i wonder if they have this time or give her other offers. Bet Laura is fuming who'd williningly give up that job

Hi, apologies as I nothing to add to the thread.

I just wanted to say to @A-Soul i think the hat perched on your shark nose is very cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know she’s a knob, but I feel a bit sorry for Laura. She seemed to take no proper mat leave, kept working to keep her jobs going and she got dropped from 5 live and love island anyway. She missed time with her precious newborn to do celebrity juice etc.

I know she’s a knob, but I feel a bit sorry for Laura. She seemed to take no proper mat leave, kept working to keep her jobs going and she got dropped from 5 live and love island anyway. She missed time with her precious newborn to do celebrity juice etc.
I don't feel sorry for her because she was out every fecking night if the week when that baby was small, and they weren't all work events. She's a twit and I fully believe if she was better at her job she would have been able to take a proper maternity leave and be confident that there'd still be work for her when she was ready to return.
She's bad at her job and her priorities are up her bum.

Reactions: 27
Feel sorry for her kid, not her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Quite the opposite - she tried to make a selling point of ‘motherhood not slowing her down’ and actively touted for every opportunity going, to try and brand herself as some superwoman. She got knocked back for a LOT of gigs, yet still managed to sicken the public via over exposure.

It’s HER choice to go for quantity over quality and that’s been her downfall of late. Nothing to feel sorry for, she just makes tit decisions and has ideas above her station

Reactions: 17
They have money. She chose to not have time off with her baby. Most of us can't even afford 6 months. She could afford it.

Reactions: 9
If it was a case of fulfilling contracts then I could understand it, but she was filming stuff like The Wheel just after her baby was born too - just, why?

A show where you're probably not going to get that much screen time anyway, and you'll no doubt be asked again at some point if you pass because you've literally just had a baby

Reactions: 3
I would never judge a mum for returning to work early and I do get her maybe feeling the need to keep working because you can get forgotten very quickly but as others have said she didn't slow down her social life at all. There have been many weeks where she was out more nights than she was in. Don't feel sorry for her, she has made it clear where her priorities lie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.