Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance that is true.

There are very real links between ‘yachting’ and Love Island, but not to do with the presenters.

Reactions: 1
I don’t know, you never really know - if she was being offered enough for it, I’d say witless wouldn’t have a second thought in recruiting.

Whitmore was all behind the be kind to each other movement yet when asked about the baby she goes ballistic. She tries so badly to come across as one of the crowd but you know she would trample all over someone in a heart beat to get the job she wants. Ruthless twit.

Reactions: 11
I'm loving the way she can't just say 'my sweater is from X' any more, she HAS to say 'from independent sustainable label.... x'

Who are you trying to impress Laura? Your next story is usually for Primark or McDonalds, love

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Visiting mother and watching an old celeb Gogglebox that she had recorded. Whitmore appeared and my mum goes "I don't know who she is, she seems a bleep" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
As a long, LONG time lurker, who has seen your "West Brit" abuse reach absolutely pathetic levels, I registered, solely to laugh in your face, and celebrate Laura getting this gig.

A gig she never lost. Why would ITV mess with a good thing.

"British Army Podcasts". Lol. Tall Poppy Syndrome in full effect.

And, you couldn't even get "British Army Podcaster" right. She interviewed a member of the British Army for a podcast.

But she left and made something of herself and didn't rot on RTE. How dare she.
Excellent use of sarcasm

Reactions: 6
As a long, LONG time lurker, who has seen your "West Brit" abuse reach absolutely pathetic levels, I registered, solely to laugh in your face, and celebrate Laura getting this gig.

A gig she never lost. Why would ITV mess with a good thing.

"British Army Podcasts". Lol. Tall Poppy Syndrome in full effect.

And, you couldn't even get "British Army Podcaster" right. She interviewed a member of the British Army for a podcast.

But she left and made something of herself and didn't rot on RTE. How dare she.
Ah yes! Fair fucks to her for climbing that ladder… while stepping on people’s necks along the way … well done Laura! Plus she did a barely subpar job at hosting Love Island, getting heavy criticism every time she appeared on our screens. So not sure where messing with the “good thing” comes from, having her husband as the long-term narrator is probably a strong hold on her position, I’ll admit that.

Regarding the British Army;
The podcast show notes, released to the newspaper under an FOI request, say: "The recruiting partnering project (RPP) is a partnering agreement between the British Army and Capita since 2012. Capita works hand-in-hand with the army to attract, source and select officers and soldiers (regular and reserve), to the quantity and quality that the British Army needs each year."

It continued: "The Locker podcasts are part of the RPP’s overall marketing strategy to attract applications by using a wide range of opportunities and media channels."

A spokeswoman for the British Army said that "all the influencers were briefed on the background of the campaign". She added that they were all aware that the podcast was "a continuation of the army recruitment campaign" and that "it was an activity promoting army jobs".

She was in fact getting paid directly for recruiting for the British Army … disguised as a female empowering interview.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ah yes! Fair fucks to her for climbing that ladder… while stepping on people’s necks along the way … well done Laura! Plus she did a barely subpar job at hosting Love Island, getting heavy criticism every time she appeared on our screens. So not sure where messing with the “good thing” comes from, having her husband as the long-term narrator is probably a strong hold on her position, I’ll admit that.

Regarding the British Army;
The podcast show notes, released to the newspaper under an FOI request, say: "The recruiting partnering project (RPP) is a partnering agreement between the British Army and Capita since 2012. Capita works hand-in-hand with the army to attract, source and select officers and soldiers (regular and reserve), to the quantity and quality that the British Army needs each year."

It continued: "The Locker podcasts are part of the RPP’s overall marketing strategy to attract applications by using a wide range of opportunities and media channels."

A spokeswoman for the British Army said that "all the influencers were briefed on the background of the campaign". She added that they were all aware that the podcast was "a continuation of the army recruitment campaign" and that "it was an activity promoting army jobs".

She was in fact getting paid directly for recruiting for the British Army … disguised as a female empowering interview.
Love everything about this post @ohjaysus. But most of all that Laura is referred to as an influencer. Not a presenter, not an author. Just yer wan off Instagram.

I don't think she's secured the Love Island gig, viewers don't like her. She could have been at the studios and saw the prop.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.