Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could some lovely tattler please post the pop witch blind pretty please 😗

@Bette21

Apologies. Premature postacultion 🤪
Thanks a million

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly new low in my eyes … not only is she kidding herself by repping that Primark is in any way sustainable … but now she is also promoting Primark by wearing an outfit that’s a clear knockoff of an actually sustainable brand. Not an ounce of class or self-respect left in this sell out of a woman … pure trash. And while I appreciate that she is moving away from the gaping mouth pose… I also can’t stand the new tongue-bite. Heaven forbid she’d just try smiling like any other sane human would?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Would promote anything no moral compass just seeking the pay cheque.

Did she say anything about the Popbitch mention lol?

Reactions: 3
Nobody would ever bring attention to a Popbitch mention as it’s an admission that they read it, which they all claim never to. Same as this place :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my CHRIST are we gonna talk about that video of her and poor Iain dancing to his tour starting ??
HE DID NOT WANTTO DO THAT VIDEO AT ALL.

but the faces she pulls are actually SO EMBARRASSING. She thinks she’s so sexy and cool. I’ve actually got second hand embarrassment here x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh my CHRIST are we gonna talk about that video of her and poor Iain dancing to his tour starting ??
HE DID NOT WANTTO DO THAT VIDEO AT ALL.

but the faces she pulls are actually SO EMBARRASSING. She thinks she’s so sexy and cool. I’ve actually got second hand embarrassment here x
Don’t hate me but I found Iain strangely attractive during that video so wasn’t watching Laura at all 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What is with the fecking dancing

I'm cringing so hard my arse is halfway to Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She thinks she is a much better dancer, better looking and more talented than she actually is. It’s funny

Maya Jama has just landed a big ITV presenting gig for some talent show and they seem to be really backing her. I doubt she’d want LI anymore as her profile is going above it. Having said that, ITV seem to find a female presenter they think works and throw them on everything it was kate Thornton back in the day ( was that her name? Did pop idol etc) Amanda Holden 🤮, holly Willoughby (still does heaps) and Caroline was given a shot at quite a few things and now they are doing a lot for Laura. I don’t think they’ll stick with her for much longer though, she’s getting too much wrong.

Also I fell down a strictly YouTube rabbit hole yesterday. Laura was awful. Not the dancing which was far better than I could ever do but lacking in any real feeling/ connection to the music (la de da, call me Bruce) but the facial expressions. Worth a watch. Also, the lady can not wiggle her arse. She looks like she has just grown the lower half of her body. Danny mac was brilliant on that series. Look up his dance to Magdalena. It will brighten up your morning.

Danny and Oti were fecking robbed of the trophy that year! He was so brilliant and that Samba is up there as one of the best dances in Strictly history 😍

• Heart
She did a tik tok with the hubby the other day if it were chocolate it would eat itself. Eurrrghh she really does radiate witch vibes.

She did a tik tok with the hubby the other day if it were chocolate it would eat itself. Eurrrghh she really does radiate witch vibes.

Reactions: 2
How convenient that since the fake tube shot story came out, now she’s getting a tuk tuk across town with LOADS of video evidence! Always trying to cover her arse after her duck ups, to try and prove how real and normal she is - it must be exhausting.

Reactions: 9
How convenient that since the fake tube shot story came out, now she’s getting a tuk tuk across town with LOADS of video evidence! Always trying to cover her arse after her duck ups, to try and prove how real and normal she is - it must be exhausting.
There is a post of her on the tube, on the move - shes a prick, but its such a minor thing and she lives in a bit of a crappy area - the tube isnt beneath her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.