Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if any of my fellow Irish Tattlers are watching Glow Up, but I have to say I love Maura on it! I'm surprised, she's so warm and kind to the contestants, plus she looks fecking gorgeous. The Love Island gig might not be as pie in the sky as thought...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't know if any of my fellow Irish Tattlers are watching Glow Up, but I have to say I love Maura on it! I'm surprised, she's so warm and kind to the contestants, plus she looks fecking gorgeous. The Love Island gig might not be as pie in the sky as thought...
She comes across very well, a natural presenter and really good with the contestants.

Reactions: 13
yeah Maura does seem nice. I always lol at doireann garrihys impersonation of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Re the tube pic, not sure if it’s been said already but…. Her tickets for NTAs, one of them was for the red carpet and said for her to stay in the car etc… so, what she got the tube and then got into a car?! Blatantly not. But then she went to the tube to take some pics? All very weird!

Ah she’s taken that story down (the one of her tickets) but left the breast pads, in case you didn’t know she had a baby …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Re the tube pic, not sure if it’s been said already but…. Her tickets for NTAs, one of them was for the red carpet and said for her to stay in the car etc… so, what she got the tube and then got into a car?! Blatantly not. But then she went to the tube to take some pics? All very weird!

Ah she’s taken that story down (the one of her tickets) but left the breast pads, in case you didn’t know she had a baby …
That’s private. She has never mentioned she’s breastfeeding. . She’ll slap a cease and desist on you for sharing such information.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actual lol of her having someone take a photo getting on the tube. “Quick, take a picture of me roughing it with the great unwashed!”
Just get on the bleeping tube if you’re getting it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This would be PRICELESS if the last part is true... through a friend I am told that the PopBitch office have received a number of e-mails last night / this morning about Whitmore and the tube station. All claiming she didnt actually get on the train 😂 It seems a few passengers have gotten in touch to say she was getting her photo taken on the platform, posing on the seats and then as if getting on at least one train. They were there a short while taking pics.

One of the comments was that 'I'm sure one girl passenger was filming it' - imagine if that's true and the footage of her faking it finds it way online. Amazing.

I totally believe it though.
If I saw Laura whitmore on the tube I'd definitely be popping up a sneaky snap on the 'Gram.... I find it bizarre there are no actual pictures of her on the train so could fully believe this is true!

Reactions: 18
Jesus she has made world suicide prevention day into another rant all about herself
"If you've had a bad day, I promise tomorrow will be better"....is she suggesting people commit suicide because they had a bad day?? And how does she know tomorrow will be better?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
"If you've had a bad day, I promise tomorrow will be better"....is she suggesting people commit suicide because they had a bad day?? And how does she know tomorrow will be better?
Because she gloated off the fact she got the gig on "the biggest show on telly" despite hurting her so called friend. Easy to have a better tomorrow when you duck someone else over for your own ego

Reactions: 15
she has completely turned the narrative around to her being bullied online and by the media when shes just doing her job. Its a touchy subject because its suicide.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
People who peddle this brand of performative nonsense should be fired from a cannon directly into the sun.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Yeah that’s actually pretty offensive. I don’t know what it’s like but here’s my experience and I’m getting hounded. Ok, so you’re just putting your two cents in anyway with something that has nothing to do with suicide but alludes to someone else? And the journalists wanting me to write their piece for them whilst simultaneously not conceding with me over pieces. Which one is it laura?

Reactions: 9
Wow! What the hell was that? I’ve lost someone close to me to suicide in the last year and reading Laura’s “woe is me I’ve a huge job people write fake stories about me” tale just isn’t even relevant to anything. It’s bizarre, self indulgent and completely inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow! What the hell was that? I’ve lost someone close to me to suicide in the last year and reading Laura’s “woe is me I’ve a huge job people write fake stories about me” tale just isn’t even relevant to anything. It’s bizarre, self indulgent and completely inappropriate.
❤❤❤❤❤❤ love to you. I agree incredibly bizarre and not relevant

What scares me about people like LW is how much she truly believes her own narrative and how dangerous that is / given her suicide post

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.