Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would be PRICELESS if the last part is true... through a friend I am told that the PopBitch office have received a number of e-mails last night / this morning about Whitmore and the tube station. All claiming she didnt actually get on the train 😂 It seems a few passengers have gotten in touch to say she was getting her photo taken on the platform, posing on the seats and then as if getting on at least one train. They were there a short while taking pics.

One of the comments was that 'I'm sure one girl passenger was filming it' - imagine if that's true and the footage of her faking it finds it way online. Amazing.

I totally believe it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
This would be PRICELESS if the last part is true... through a friend I am told that the PopBitch office have received a number of e-mails last night / this morning about Whitmore and the tube station. All claiming she didnt actually get on the train 😂 It seems a few passengers have gotten in touch to say she was getting her photo taken on the platform, posing on the seats and then as if getting on at least one train. They were there a short while taking pics.

One of the comments was that 'I'm sure one girl passenger was filming it' - imagine if that's true and the footage of her faking it finds it way online. Amazing.

I totally believe it though.
Omg please be true.

Reactions: 8
if she,s lucky to get another show after ITV fire her from LI

people will see the name, Laura Witmore and the ratings will drop through the basement

not that shr.ll get anymore major work realistically after this

Reactions: 3
The sheer amount of photos of Maura and Maya from last night, and the previous week - their PR people are pushing hard.

While Lauras people stage fake photo shoots on tube platforms!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The sheer amount of photos of Maura and Maya from last night, and the previous week - their PR people are pushing hard.

“hellow fellow kids… look at me… I’m ✨relatable✨ ha ha look at me dance on tiktok and take the tube … I’m just like you”

Who is that? Kaz sister?
Nah I’d say just a fan but the word ambushed cracked me up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think being at those awards in the wake of a lot of criticism must have been very uncomfortable for her - hence that clip - however much she has tried to brush it off.

Reactions: 3
This picture is like when you went to the prom and your mum and dad made you pose for photos beforehand

Screenshot 2021-09-10 at 11.48.28.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Notice maya has got a slot on gogglebox now too woo hoo, she should definitely do some celebratory dancing on a bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice maya has got a slot on gogglebox now too woo hoo, she should definitely do some celebratory dancing on a bed.
She won't be sat with her fella at least.

What is it your partner does Maya? "Oh he's like a big sports star, on a $35m a season contract, plus a shedload of endorsements... how about yours?"

Erm, have you heard of Buffering on ITV2???

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.