Laura Whitmore #4 Get yer one off the telly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad someone said it. I don’t believe in parent shaming and everyone needs down time but they seem to be out a lot. Both of them btw, I don’t think it’s more of an issue when it’s the mum. I never had the energy but I never wanted to be out that much when my kids were small anyway. Sure Ian has fucked off on a nationwide tour so he’s not exactly doing his bit either.

Reactions: 17
Poor fella probably needs some peace - and not because of the baby!

Reactions: 3
Hi @Lizzymint , apologies for going off topic but is that Harbin SHS dog rescue? Thank you

Reactions: 7
Thank you for posting because I googled and found them, shared their Facebook page and made a donation, due to you highlighting it

Reactions: 11
Thank you for posting because I googled and found them, shared their Facebook page and made a donation, due to you highlighting it
They’re absolutely amazing, I’ve been following them for years. The work they do is relentless.

Reactions: 5
Ooh if you want the tea on why Laura was ostracised from the Daisy Lowe close knit group check my earlier posts, I put all the details- but in a nutshell she said some unforgivable things, like actually damaging things about Daisy which were 100% untrue, so they now all hate her (its v justified!)

Reactions: 6
Do you know what she said ?

daisy lowe commented on Lauras IG post last week so they must be friends sorta

Reactions: 2
Won't some body please put the video of the cringe-core dancing up! I need to feel the second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 2
That’s amazing thank you . I have a little Chinese Rescue so it’s very close to my heart. The women in Harbin are amazing, and what’s currently happening has saved so many from a slow and painful death .
They are partnered with Rushton DR in uk , this one is supported by Shirley & Martin Kemp so hopefully some will get homes here

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.