Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got an advanced copy of her new book from Netgalley two days ago and it’s tit 😂
I didn’t even know she had a thread here until I saw her name pop up 😂 I struggled through it but I’m glad it was free.
It was a struggle.
I came to find her thread for the same reason. I've sent the publisher my review - which I assume they're going to ask me not to post - but nevermind, eh? People putting out absolute rubbish is really getting on my nerves now.

Reactions: 2
I came to find her thread for the same reason. I've sent the publisher my review - which I assume they're going to ask me not to post - but nevermind, eh? People putting out absolute rubbish is really getting on my nerves now.
I’m so glad You posted this!! I didn’t know if I was being unfairly harsh but that should be released as a free kindle book, it was predictable to the point I could have read the first chapter and left the rest, her writing style is amateurish and doesn’t flow, her characters aren’t easy to connect with at all, I didn’t read her first book and I wouldn’t be looking for a free copy now either.

Reactions: 3
It's probably Calum, her best friend, seeing as no man will ever be "good enough"for her perfectly imperfect self

• Haha
Posting the video of when she fell over in the street to cheer people up, and claiming it “went viral” (aka was once posted on Stylist’s social media), as if she is some kind of celeb or something... I can’t. She’s so bloody in love with herself.

Posting the video of when she fell over in the street to cheer people up, and claiming it “went viral” (aka was once posted on Stylist’s social media), as if she is some kind of celeb or something... I can’t. She’s so bloody in love with herself.
After a holy than thou "let's not bash Boris Johnson" - why the hell not?

God, she’s back again, with the fake voice, encouraging us all to shop at Waterstones. The same company that put profit above the health and well-being of their staff. So tone deaf

Reactions: 4
She’s also given up on her crusade to buy everyone coffee after that seemed too hard. As well as hourly preaching about how she’s taking it easy on herself, she doesn’t do anything!

Reactions: 3
God, she’s back again, with the fake voice, encouraging us all to shop at Waterstones. The same company that put profit above the health and well-being of their staff. So tone deaf
I’ve not watched it - they’re just too ghastly - but I’m guessing it’s to butter Waterstones up to accept the awful new book... They promoted the first one heavily but were disappointed with sales, so it’ll be interesting to see whether it works out for her.

I had the misfortune of meeting this self obsessed fake one year, Stylist Magazine went to France for 2 days to produce a copy of their magazine there. LJW was there as an influencer, she spoke to myself & my friend basically just to find out if we had anything to offer that would propel her on! It soon became pretty clear we didn’t, she turned her back and cleared off, we ended up sitting next to her at dinner and she COMPLETELY turned her back to us. During the trip we had a chance to sit in on an editing meeting for the mag, it would have been quite interesting but all you could hear was LJW in the fake effin voice banging on about blow jobs...Oh my god...She’s as shallow as a worms grave, I cannot stand her. Definitely a narc!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So a big NYC influencer Taza is being absolutely roasted in the comments for leaving the city which is in strict lockdown to travel the country in an RV with her five children potentially spreading or contracting in rural areas. An utterly dangerous and insane plan. And who liked the post! None other than our Laura Jane. As it’s prob the kind of selfish move she would pull herself.

I had the misfortune of meeting this self obsessed fake one year, Stylist Magazine went to France for 2 days to produce a copy of their magazine there. LJW was there as an influencer, she spoke to myself & my friend basically just to find out if we had anything to offer that would propel her on! It soon became pretty clear we didn’t, she turned her back and cleared off, we ended up sitting next to her at dinner and she COMPLETELY turned her back to us. During the trip we had a chance to sit in on an editing meeting for the mag, it would have been quite interesting but all you could hear was LJW in the fake effin voice banging on about blow jobs...Oh my god...She’s as shallow as a worms grave, I cannot stand her. Definitely a narc!
Interesting. I know the Grazia office concur and think she's annoying/grating/flimsy AF - and not the writer she thinks she is. And a friend at Red is less than complimentary (in fact it was she who alerted me to this thread). Interesting how she keeps getting work then. Except I don't think she is, there might be a reason her columns are short lived. And if the new book reviews are owt to go by, that fake author hat might come off too. Hopefully she'll be a nurse next week...

Reactions: 8
Interesting. I know the Grazia office concur and think she's annoying/grating/flimsy AF - and not the writer she thinks she is. And a friend at Red is less than complimentary (in fact it was she who alerted me to this thread). Interesting how she keeps getting work then. Except I don't think she is, there might be a reason her columns are short lived. And if the new book reviews are owt to go by, that fake author hat might come off too. Hopefully she'll be a nurse next week...
Pfft I doubt she'd be a nurse she has every neurosis under the sun. Her book deal is with Avon, I mean that says it all really. I think her time in the limelight has come and gone, a good fifteen minutes.

She had ambitions to get on Loose Women so who knows where she'll pop up next!

What the actual f*** is she grieving? Going to that gym for a yoga session with her Dad? What does she need the naps for? She is permanently home doing sweet FA. F*** me. I just can’t even. I just can’t.

Reactions: 6
Interesting. I know the trashy sites office concur and think she's annoying/grating/flimsy AF - and not the writer she thinks she is. And a friend at Red is less than complimentary (in fact it was she who alerted me to this thread). Interesting how she keeps getting work then. Except I don't think she is, there might be a reason her columns are short lived. And if the new book reviews are owt to go by, that fake author hat might come off too. Hopefully she'll be a nurse next week...
Ha! Autocorrect turned “g-r-a-z-i-a office” into “trashy sites office” (Sorry G!). What I meant is - they can’t stand her and think she’s awful!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.