Laura Jane Williams

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF is she wearing in latest pic? I swear she is doing it for a laugh, dressing as Edina from Absolutely Fabulous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
WTF is she wearing in latest pic? I swear she is doing it for a laugh, dressing as Edina from Absolutely Fabulous.
That caption though. It smacks of “new guy I was clumsily hinting at has dumped me and I’m trying to Taylor Swift it out...”
Except it’s more of a Donald Trump “I didn’t like him anyway”.
And the outfit. I’m thinking more Victoria Wood or Hetty Wainthropp than Edina from Ab Fab.

Reactions: 3
That caption though. It smacks of “new guy I was clumsily hinting at has dumped me and I’m trying to Taylor Swift it out...”
Except it’s more of a Donald Trump “I didn’t like him anyway”.
And the outfit. I’m thinking more Victoria Wood or Hetty Wainthropp than Edina from Ab Fab.
EXACTLY what I thought. The latest ones have seemed pretty autobiographical. Of course her biggest inspiration is herself..

Reactions: 1
And when she constantly references masturbation.. {eye roll}. I think she thinks it makes her seem worldly but it sits really oddly for me in a piece of, frankly, crap prose.

Reactions: 6
I imagine she is - hastily - writing a romcom for Corona times. A quality piece, taking all of 1 week.

• Haha
What else did your friend say?
That she’s grating, rude, cringe, not as good a writer as she thinks... they can’t believe she runs courses on how to be an author 🤣. Delusions of grandeur. Which concurs with what I’d heard at G-r-a-z-i-a and what the comment said about her being vile at Stylist.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That she’s grating, rude, cringe, not as good a writer as she thinks... they can’t believe she runs courses on how to be an author 🤣. Delusions of grandeur. Which concurs with what I’d heard at G-r-a-z-i-a and what the comment said about her being vile at Stylist.
An interesting thing I’ve noticed is that Laura hosted one of Stacey Dooley’s live talks last year... Stacey seems to have become quite chummy with most of the people who hosted these events, if she wasn’t already (Jada Sezer for example), but Laura has barely mentioned it, Stacey has never mentioned her and doesn’t follow her on Instagram.

On the other hand, I know someone who has had professional contact with Laura and seems to really like her. This person is quite well connected in their work though, so can def imagine Laura sucking up to them (and them totally falling for it).

An interesting thing I’ve noticed is that Laura hosted one of Stacey Dooley’s live talks last year... Stacey seems to have become quite chummy with most of the people who hosted these events, if she wasn’t already (Jada Sezer for example), but Laura has barely mentioned it, Stacey has never mentioned her and doesn’t follow her on Instagram.

On the other hand, I know someone who has had professional contact with Laura and seems to really like her. This person is quite well connected in their work though, so can def imagine Laura sucking up to them (and them totally falling for it).
Both Stacey and Laura seem pretty annoying to be honest. I'm sure they'd try and out do-gooder each other.

Both Stacey and Laura seem pretty annoying to be honest. I'm sure they'd try and out do-gooder each other.
I’m sure Laura would kill to have Stacey’s platform and connections, though, even if Stacey isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. I do wonder if she tried sucking up to her and failed.

• Haha
Gaaahhhh it’s just the worst. She looks like SUCH AN IDIOT. I can’t stand that stupid tongue poking out all the time. Just stop.

I tell you what isn’t on lockdown and is getting out there more than any of us put together.. that bloody tongue of hers! It’s out in force today, featuring in every story. She’s also cracked out the old medley of accents. You could play LJW bingo with her current output; we just need one of her outfit characters and a reference to wanking....

• Heart
  • Haha
I tell you what isn’t on lockdown and is getting out there more than any of us put together.. that bloody tongue of hers! It’s out in force today, featuring in every story. She’s also cracked out the old medley of accents. You could play LJW bingo with her current output; we just need one of her outfit characters and a reference to wanking....
AND THERE IT IS!!!! So predictable what a JOKE. Those character things she does really makes her look completely insane

I just realised who she reminds me of. Donald Trump! The self-obsession. The over-inflated ego (is she an "author" or is she a "teacher" bestowing her wisdom - from what I heard she does neither very well, and it looks like she's been out grooming her vulnerable wannabe writer followers lately). She's delusional, loud and brash. The awful mouth and tongue remind me of The Donald. The deranged posts. The self-praise. Sending herself love notes and flowers. The cod manifestos. The puffy yet tiny hands. All very Trumpian, non?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How insufferable is she on her IG live story today?? Begging for pre-orders, rolling the Rs, a medley of affected accents, SO MUCH TONGUE, utterly mediocre writing and describing herself as a “mucus-y person.” Honestly the epitome of all things I cannot stand about her!

What is she babbling on about on her stories? “Who are you policing?” Kind of feels like she’s just sharing all these quotes to absolve herself of her own guilt or something?

She’s sharing a lot of quotes about changing expectations and life plans recently. Guessing she’s long given up on the adoption plans.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.