Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
89A2AA3D-346C-4F7E-9ECB-8A6325ED2D4D.png

what a silly witch she was dying her roots ginger and fucked it up so she decided to put blonde toner in her hair and was messing about with it instead of waiting for the toner to set she’s made a complete mess of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
“I’m just naturally good at everything I do” other than being able to look after ur kids hen x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does this Nicnik have nowt else to do she’s been on ALL day with Laura 😂

State of her roots then and now 🤢🤢🤢

I'm not keen on Laura at all but you do have a slight obsession with her and surely you'd of had to watch her all day too to know that someone else has and know every move she makes.

Your obsession with her is slightly worrying.

Laura has many faults she not the best mother in the world we all know that she gets on my nerves too when I see her on the fyp. I noticed she was doing her hair tonight and watched for 5 mins before she got on my nerves.

I could list her faults longer than my arm but luckily for me my life don't revolve round her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not keen on Laura at all but you do have a slight obsession with her and surely you'd of had to watch her all day too to know that someone else has and know every move she makes.

Your obsession with her is slightly worrying.

Laura has many faults she not the best mother in the world we all know that she gets on my nerves too when I see her on the fyp. I noticed she was doing her hair tonight and watched for 5 mins before she got on my nerves.

I could list her faults longer than my arm but luckily for me my life don't revolve round her
I mean I was in her live this afternoon then this evening between napping and nik was still there so I just made an assumption that she’d not gone off, I’m not obsessed with her I just call her out for what I see her do when I see her 😂

Reactions: 3
So you shout at Alfie to go to bed then the next minute playing with him properly for the first time today at 11.45 pm then you shout at him again to get into bed . Do you really think he's going to settle after that at this time off the night .
And please learn how to bleeping put lipstick on right who the duck dose the corners like you do my 5 year old can do a better job oh and think you need to realise you need a flipping bra never see you with one on unless your doing stuff with your dirty clam packet out

Reactions: 2
I remember first seeing her ages ago in a hotel room saying she works hard doing OF for 16 hrs a day 7 days a week. Yet also said a few minutes later she makes £600 per week. Well that isn't even min wage.
Then says now she can't work so is on PIP & UC. If she was earning £600 a week with one child she wouldn't get any UC.
I think she tells so many lied that she forgets what she has said.
Definitely needs to get of live & look after her son.

Reactions: 5
No wounder no body likes her eating like that for attentions she's a angin woman she really needs get some dignity I hope she's chokes

Did I hear that right she does everything for her kid 🤣🤣🤣 she does duck all the lazy scrubber

B84E460F-BE97-4277-8980-11716349740C.png

thought she weren’t bothered about tattle life, she’s sat on live now whinging about what we’re saying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's that pout she does in the camera like she's stunning. She's got rice crispies all under her chin because it's that fuckin big it rubs together for skin tags. She's sat wearing a fuckin summer dress in January. She thinks she's got fans because a gang of tramps want to be her mod 🤣🤣 I hope someone in her family records everything she does or is her end goal to have Alfie taken off her ?? It would save her a lot of effort and stress then she can die of a heart attack on her own instead of her son finding her. She was smelling clothes yday to see which ones were clean if I lived in her house I would wash them all probably all stink of piss

• Haha
Just watched her live & she made the boy saying sorry as he really hurt her.
What did he actually do?
Last day of the holidays & she still isn't doing anything with him 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 1
One of her weird bleeping mods is asking people to subscribe to her because she’s having ‘money problems’

I have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.