Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t lie when I first come across her and didn’t realise how awful she was to alfie, I was nice to her but inside I was dying cringing at her 😭 I can put my whole life on all of them just feeling sorry for her and fanny annie just uses her for money
I’ve just been muted of the live for asking her if she makes 14,000 a year how much of that did she spend ordering food😂 sensitive sally today

I can’t lie when I first come across her and didn’t realise how awful she was to alfie, I was nice to her but inside I was dying cringing at her 😭 I can put my whole life on all of them just feeling sorry for her and fanny annie just uses her for money
I was nice to her too for like 2 days 😂😂😂 they I saw her for what she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Take that downstairs’

‘Ok’

‘You know what You’re 7 year old you move like a turtle’

Someone said ‘stop being mean to your son’ and was blocked.

Then she’s bleeping shouting at him for not finishing his room!
That poor kid

Reactions: 5
No way have I just heard her call Anna “fat” and said “she falls out with her family every 2 seconds” sounds familiar much Laura? 😳

Reactions: 1
She actually think she's funny but she just comes across as a scrubber who never has a wash proper good role model. Bet she stinks..bet she's talk of s hool play ground her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She actually think she's funny but she just comes across as a scrubber who never has a wash proper good role model. Bet she stinks..bet she's talk of s hool play ground her
Oh my gosh can you imagine the smell of her and her house 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I can honestly say I’ve never seen my mothers lingerie and I’m 38 ducking years old!

Someone and if she locks it away from Alfie so he doesn’t see… its an open wardrobe! She said she shouldn’t have to hide it…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Whys her kod not had tea yet ? Surely he will be going back to school and getting back into routine. His room ain't done he been doing very thing else

Reactions: 1
She’s saying that social services are pleased with the way she parents Alfie, I’d be willing to bet money that she doesn’t act the way she does on lives when social services are around!!

She can be so rude to people who are tryna help her out! Be the last bloody time I be nice to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.