Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fat slug is going on again about anna`s lips, at least she has a top lip not like you, anna`s beautiful your a beast. jealous witch

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The fat slug is going on again about anna`s lips, at least she has a top lip not like you, anna`s beautiful your a beast. jealous witch
I kissed what's going on just that Annie ranting about Anna. Anna is 10x prettier then that dimple chin Laura haha

Ha ha anna`s brother rang her and gave her a roasting she hung up and looked like she was going to cry....then went off to go on another acc ..fat mess, sitting with a summer dress on with a massive nappy pin holding it closed on her boobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Ha ha anna`s brother rang her and gave her a roasting she hung up and looked like she was going to cry....then went off to go on another acc ..fat mess, sitting with a summer dress on with a massive nappy pin holding it closed on her boobs.
She's vile she deserves everything she's getting right now I hope Anna n her brother show up at her house see how she is with out the back up of that fat nose Annie coz it seems to be her that causes all the tit for Laura she's guna regret all this sooner rather than later coz it's back firing on her now .. now she is acting victim saying he threatened her which is a lie and I thought she had no family she jus said on live that she has has family member who will end him lmao talks so much tit it's untrue 🤣🙌🙌

Laura deserves everything she's guna get now Anna has kept quiet about her for a long time I've watched them both when they was friends ro her turning on Anna coz Annie said she needed clout 🤣 as for her airing annas peronal stuff on her life is disgusting talking about her getting abused by her ex and she deserves it is absolutely disgusting she might want to aired her life all over the internet but doesn't give her the right to show ppl kids and comment on annas stuff on a fake profile ... she says Anna is obsessed ... I go on annas live and she never once mentions muckyfeet muckyfeet if your reading this Ur delusional and u need help rather thag sitting on live full face of make up with a dress that doesn't fit u... u have ghw audacity to call Anna fat 🤣🤣🤣 Ur jealous of Anna and its clear u can't keep her name out Ur mouth

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Like she’s sitting on live talking about her business infront of hundreds duck me like

How loud does she need to be. People will be trying to have their dinner ffs

Laura deserves everything she's guna get now Anna has kept quiet about her for a long time I've watched them both when they was friends ro her turning on Anna coz Annie said she needed clout 🤣 as for her airing annas peronal stuff on her life is disgusting talking about her getting abused by her ex and she deserves it is absolutely disgusting she might want to aired her life all over the internet but doesn't give her the right to show ppl kids and comment on annas stuff on a fake profile ... she says Anna is obsessed ... I go on annas live and she never once mentions muckyfeet muckyfeet if your reading this Ur delusional and u need help rather thag sitting on live full face of make up with a dress that doesn't fit u... u have ghw audacity to call Anna fat 🤣🤣🤣 Ur jealous of Anna and its clear u can't keep her name out Ur mouth
She is so ugly and that horrid hair disaster colour looks grey/green.

Can she not go for dinner without being live? Feel sorry for Alfie bless him. She must be getting funny looks.

What could be more important to snaggletooth than dressing up as a nurse for Laura 🤢

Oh no poor Alfie :(
Why is she telling everyone

Last edited:
  • Sad
She knows he's po himself and she's making him run in shop instead of taking him straight home to clean up. Just so she can have a voddy

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
This woman doesn’t deserve a child, making him go into the shop knowing he’s had an accident purely so she can drink! Social services need to see this!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She's pissed at home telling the live her son pooed his pants She's absolutely vile .... did anyone hear her b4 playing the social service card again saying Anna phoned them lol and Anna got her account banned ... sure u need more than one person to report you to get banned lol.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
This woman doesn’t deserve a child, making him go into the shop knowing he’s had an accident purely so she can drink! Social services need to see this!
Cafcas are coming tomorrow apparently to see about her getting to see Lewis apparently that's why she has to clean up tonight

She's pissed at home telling the live her son pooed his pants She's absolutely vile .... did anyone hear her b4 playing the social service card again saying Anna phoned them lol and Anna got her account banned ... sure u need more than one person to report you to get banned lol.
She literally said to Alfie you just told 169 you messed yourself

• Sad
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So sad I actually feel for the poor kid .. she needs to cut his nails and give the kid a good scrub she knocks me sick.... sat there saying she needs deodorant coz she can smell her own arm pits n she smells of meat and potato pie ... No love get a bath u scruffy witch

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.