Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know because I’ve been actually looking after my children today so I’ve missed a lot of this; but now I’ve fed them and tucked them in, I’m watching this tit show, has anyone seen Alfie eat or be looked after cos I’ve been notified all day she’s been on live 😳

Reactions: 1
Did anyone hear her saying she has a dead expensive toner so she doesn’t care what it looks like, she’s got a Jerome Russell toner the cheapest you can get 😂😂😂

I don’t know because I’ve been actually looking after my children today so I’ve missed a lot of this; but now I’ve fed them and tucked them in, I’m watching this tit show, has anyone seen Alfie eat or be looked after cos I’ve been notified all day she’s been on live 😳
I haven’t been on all day but I’ve been in and out and not once seen her attend to Alfie unless she was shouting at him to clean his room , fetch the hoover bit, grab that pack of wipes out the window, take that down, bring that up

Your effect slipped off Laura 😭😭😭

Attachments

Does anyone think she has no friends? And she genuinely thinks TikTok are her friends? Breaks my heart hearing Alfie shouting alone playing in the background & being told to do stuff 🥺 I think he says stuff like ‘you’re beautiful’ to her as it’s the only time she gives him attention & love.. honestly makes me so sad my kids get my full love

Does she ever shower Alfie or give him clean pj's she's 7 right ? Why don't she do something for him he's never tucked in just demanded on what to do like a bloody prison

Reactions: 5
He didn’t even get a kiss goodnight or tucked in 🥺 went to bed getting yelled at that she was right & is in bed listening to her trap music full blast, I hope social see this..

Reactions: 2
Isn’t it ironic how she done health and social care in college but still doesn’t know how to care for her son 🙊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.