Laura Greaves aka Mucky Feet, aka AnneJane.co.uk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi, i’m new here, she’s made a new account called themuckyfeet3, last night i managed to get 3 of her accounts banned as she was in lingerie in front of alfie, she also answered the door in the lingerie because she ordered smoothies and chocolate doughnuts

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hi, i’m new here, she’s made a new account called themuckyfeet3, last night i managed to get 3 of her accounts banned as she was in lingerie in front of alfie, she also answered the door in the lingerie because she ordered smoothies and chocolate doughnuts
She’s sat showing the photos she took now on her lives I reported it about 6 times and the live ended 🤢 vile pig

Reactions: 3
did anyone see her display of “affection” for alfie tonight two cuddles on live and being told that she loves him the child must’ve wondered what the hell was going on and her banging on about his routine that he clearly doesn’t have.

Reactions: 2
She is live now saying she's a different person then on live she's like 24_7 shoving anything in her mouth diets going well ain't it I see 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“goooood morning” ???!?!? It’s 2pm you lazy slob

She is live now saying she's a different person then on live she's like 24_7 shoving anything in her mouth diets going well ain't it I see 🤣🤣🤣
Apparently Alfie’s learning today! Learning to clean!ffs her lessons are so good “Alfie go get me the mop” “Alfie get this” “Alfie get that”

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
“goooood morning” ???!?!? It’s 2pm you lazy slob

Apparently Alfie’s learning today! Learning to clean!ffs her lessons are so good “Alfie go get me the mop” “Alfie get this” “Alfie get that”
She needs a good scrub herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone else ever wonder how many people are fake nice to her on live??? 🤔
I can’t lie when I first come across her and didn’t realise how awful she was to alfie, I was nice to her but inside I was dying cringing at her 😭 I can put my whole life on all of them just feeling sorry for her and fanny annie just uses her for money

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.