Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was crying on live complaining about the school not letting her son go to the toilet ended up having accident, someone then commented one time laura made A go into the shop even though he soiled himself.
Oh wow I didn't know that, she's such a scumbag

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I know this has been said before, if she's that much of an amazing brilliant mother like she makes out to be. Why is social services involved and have been for a long time.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone yesterday pick up on when she was talking about baby dad's and what they should pay etc. How some dad had to pay years and years of child maintenance, you could just see it on her face she wants to do that with her children's dads.

Did anyone yesterday pick up on when she was talking about baby dad's and what they should pay etc. How some dad had to pay years and years of child maintenance, you could just see it on her face she wants to do that with her children's dads.
Well Lewis’s dad should pay Debbie then since she took care of him most of his life! I’d like to see fatty sorting that one out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just said she's got "some sort of flu" and thinks it's because of the damp in the house and it's making them all poorly. Surely not angling for another new house are we? Will she flood the next one when she gets bored of it too?

Reactions: 6
Silly cow saying her trolls are just kids, children, pathetic etc. bit rich coming from someone who spent her kids half term solely on a PlayStation!!??? Mekk it mekk senssssssse fatty!

• Heart
Blaming Debbie for Lewis not having his immunisations 🤣 the neck on her

• Wow
Just said she's got "some sort of flu" and thinks it's because of the damp in the house and it's making them all poorly. Surely not angling for another new house are we? Will she flood the next one when she gets bored of it too?
The damp that was probably caused by not cleaning the flood?

Reactions: 2
So she's slept with some random guy, while her kids were at home... Classy

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
So she's slept with some random guy, while her kids were at home... Classy
So she says….who the duck would shag that mountain of lard??? If he did he’s got to be off his head on something. It’s nothing to be proud of Laura you knob!

Reactions: 2
So she says….who the duck would shag that mountain of lard??? If he did he’s got to be off his head on something. It’s nothing to be proud of Laura you knob!
I'd rather chop it off than go near big loz

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.