Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's wondering why she has no interaction with people watching, not realising its because she's blocked her followers and the trolls are just left lurking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's wondering why she has no interaction with people watching, not realising its because she's blocked her followers and the trolls are just left lurking 😂
Yes we thinks she clever but were in there chatting to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand the not getting up and wanting to make your children breakfast, get them dressed teeth brushed hair done and make some memories. She has a car! Go take them to the park, get them out on bikes, trampoline park, museums can often be free, bowling literally anything you get one crack at being a mum and look what bleeping job you’ve done

Reactions: 9
Laura is up motivated and raring to go, doing the housework, sent the kids off to school with a smile this Monday morning.... oh wait... no she sat on the bed looking like she been dragged through a Bush backwards moaning 🤣
Jump scare. State of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute effort that just radiates from this woman…..can’t even be arsed to me upright now after how many weeks just sat on the edge of her bed! The memories those boys are going to have of their ‘Mother’ as they get older 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Anybody watching? Stoned and driving

And now in curry's speaking to staff like tit, no class at all
---
"about 5 sugars will do"

She will be wondering why she feels like tit in an hour

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Laura is up motivated and raring to go, doing the housework, sent the kids off to school with a smile this Monday morning.... oh wait... no she sat on the bed looking like she been dragged through a Bush backwards moaning 🤣
You had me in the first half. I thought she'd had some kind of epiphany and actually started getting stuff sorted out. In all fairness it's Monday morning and the weekend has drained me so I'm not all there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anybody watching? Stoned and driving

And now in curry's speaking to staff like tit, no class at all
---
"about 5 sugars will do"

She will be wondering why she feels like tit in an hour
Has anyone seen that post regarding her car having no MOT?

Reactions: 1
So she didn’t do anything with those boys over half term?? I home educate so we don’t really have half terms but I still done 3 special half term things!

Reactions: 1
Crying because her cars in the garage 🤷🏿‍♂️

Slightest issue and she crumbles, such a weak person

Oh and her kid is off school again 😑
---
"had enough of life today" why say that when your kid is in bed next to you? Great role model

• Haha
Crying cos she’s got to much to do in 5 weeks yet spent the whole half term playing PlayStation……

• Haha
I don’t understand the not getting up and wanting to make your children breakfast, get them dressed teeth brushed hair done and make some memories. She has a car! Go take them to the park, get them out on bikes, trampoline park, museums can often be free, bowling literally anything you get one crack at being a mum and look what bleeping job you’ve done
On a bike ride with laura driving behind them 😂😂. She can't be fucked to get out the car when she takes them to the park. She does not give two shits about her kids and she won't change. It's sad that that's all they have in the world. Someone who doesn't care about their health, education or future. Absolute waste of space

• Sad
On a bike ride with laura driving behind them 😂😂. She can't be fucked to get out the car when she takes them to the park. She does not give two shits about her kids and she won't change. It's sad that that's all they have in the world. Someone who doesn't care about their health, education or future. Absolute waste of space
It will be the twolllllls fault it always is. The fact her feral kid is not in school yet again is beyond me.
so she claiming benifits but promoting her page? Make that make sense -do the dwp know! Funny how we mentioned her car had no MOT and now its in the garage??😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
What was the comment
she was crying on live complaining about the school not letting her son go to the toilet ended up having accident, someone then commented one time laura made A go into the shop even though he soiled himself.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.