Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another productive day of doing duck all. She literally accomplished nothing, not even quality time with the kids

Reactions: 4
I feel like I can’t say much cause I work Monday-Friday but when I have the odd day off or weekend, I quite literally go from the bed to the fridge to the desk for half hour then back to bed whilst doing the odd chore. However the difference is, I have no children and my dependent is still quite “independent” so my level of care are quite low. But at the same time, I’m a lazy ass. But on the other hand, she has two children under the age of 16, doesn’t work and lives in a tip??

Reactions: 12
I can’t imagine the state of her house when she’s sat gaming all day, imagine we see the likes of the dirty cooker and living room but imagine the parts that we don’t see 😷 imagine the state of her bath and toilet especially with having two young boys 🤮 they must have to walk through trash on the floor to reach their bedrooms.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can’t imagine the state of her house when she’s sat gaming all day, imagine we see the likes of the dirty cooker and living room but imagine the parts that we don’t see 😷 imagine the state of her bath and toilet especially with having two young boys 🤮 they must have to walk through trash on the floor to reach their bedrooms.
Literally? I’m proper house proud but I still have to scrub my bath/toilet/sink anyway!!

Reactions: 3
Not only is she spending all her time in bedroom but her door is shut too!!! Those poor kids!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
The three of them have been locked in their rooms all week in the dark playing games, it's absolutely bonkers to me

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I can see what's happening. She's getting bigger and bigger by the day. Her children are becoming less dependent on her and she's festering away, piling on weight and will end up with agoraphobia where she doesn't leave the house full stop. She will claim its mental health BUT she's probably deep down consumed with shame and guilt cos she cannot make moves to change her life for the better. It's a cycle she can't get out of. She is supposed to have a support worker. They're also failing at their job as she is just out of control. She doesn't have normal maternal instincts. Those kids deserve better. All they are is an extension of her and paychecks.

Reactions: 14
Literally? I’m proper house proud but I still have to scrub my bath/toilet/sink anyway!!
I’m the same my bathroom gets a wipe down every morning after everyone’s used it so it’s fresh for the day! She barely leaves her room to make a coffee let alone give her house a freshen up each morning, minging 😷

Reactions: 5
I used my college years playing Sims inbetween studying 😆 Gaming can become an addiction especially when you lack self motivation. Laura is still acting like she's a late teen and those boys are still suffering because of it. Grow up and sort your life out it's actually embarrassing 🙄

Reactions: 7
9am screaming and shouting on her game, she needs help
The thought of her bedroom smell makes me vomit🤮 as u know she dont wear underwear so her fishy fanny on her bedsheets unwashed! She that lazy she got coffee machine by her bed lol. Well the week of school and they all been stuck in vedrooms on pc or playstations. Shocking!🤮🤮🤮 wonder if she washed there uniforms for tomorow

• Sick
  • Haha
I like gaming as much as the next person, found myself in a hole playing the sims a few years ago. Couldn't get out of it for months and my house and kids suffered. Woke up one morning and decided not to turn the games on until I got my house sorted and done something with the kids. Never looked back. The rule now is that once everything else is done we can turn the games on, the kids do their bedroom and make their beds and I have the housework done before anyone touches a game. It's really not that difficult to realise you're in a rut and sure it can be hard to get out of but when you have little people depending on you, you don't really have a choice. Unless you're Loz obviously because she can do whatever she wants and there's never a consequence... until there is.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s been festering in that room all day and night, said earlier she had cooked and cleaned (yeah right!) yet at 9.30pm she’s looking to get a takeaway for dinner. So her kids who have skewellll tomorrow haven’t had dinner or organised for tomorrow?? Why actually am I surprised?? She’s a melon.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.