Laura Greaves #26 still as fat, killed her cat and still a prat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"av took 8 subs today"

Whoopee doo 🤣 embarrassing

Pig nosed Helen shipley needs to fk off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on earth have I tuned in to this morning
This is an almost 40 year old “mother of the year”,sitting on her lardy arse playing computer games. What we are watching is her last remaining brain cells slowly dying and her ass is getting bigger!

Reactions: 6
She posts things like that for free, easily accessible to anyone and wonders why her kids are being relentlessly bullied

Oh lord here she goes banging on about how she can do a calorie deficit-how many times has she been on a so-called calorie deficit and all she’s done is gain weight! She’s clueless! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh lord here she goes banging on about how she can do a calorie deficit-how many times has she been on a so-called calorie deficit and all she’s done is gain weight! She’s clueless! 😂
Wouldn't take much for her to be in a deficit. She probably has a TDEE of 4000 at her size.

Reactions: 2
I refuse to believe her mental health isn't in the floor. She's spent weeks sat in the dark doing nothing, seeing no one. I feel depressed just watching her sit in that pit of a bedroom.

I refuse to believe her mental health isn't in the floor. She's spent weeks sat in the dark doing nothing, seeing no one. I feel depressed just watching her sit in that pit of a bedroom.
Same here. Watching her is miserable, I only watch her when I fancy a takeaway, helps me stick to healthy eating 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
In the car crying again 😑
Crying because she’s missed an appointment because she can’t organise herself but will happily spend weeks sat on the edge of the bed like the beach whale she is, you couldn’t make this tit up 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Crying because she’s missed an appointment because she can’t organise herself but will happily spend weeks sat on the edge of the bed like the beach whale she is, you couldn’t make this tit up 😂😂😂😂😂
"me menkul helf is being affected"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Basically admitting she needs a social worker to help her... proof she's not a fit enough mother to raise two children... she cant even look after herself.

Reactions: 5
"me menkul helf is being affected"
😂😂😂 she’s an actual embarrassment! Thinking she’s so special that these services should just do their job and give HER an appointment…

She seems to be on a downward spiral atm I think someone knows court is not going to go there way come December 👀

Reactions: 4
Is she taking the piss? Welcome to being a bleeping adult. Sort your own tit. Imagine being 30 odd and crying because you have to open your own letters and attend your own appts on time.

Reactions: 8
Is she taking the piss? Welcome to being a bleeping adult. Sort your own tit. Imagine being 30 odd and crying because you have to open your own letters and attend your own appts on time.
Exactly!

She is incapable of dealing with anything in life, if things don't go her own way she has a "melt down"

Such a weak weak person

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.