Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t watch her very often AT ALL…..
I just can’t 😖
Mainly because she hurts my ears,talking which is shouting 🙉 Why is she SO LOUD?!!!
I can’t cope with the way her mouth moves/her lips either 😳😣
She moans/has to find a negative about everything 🙄
She’s so (embarrassingly) tight when it’s her own money 😕

And then there’s Mitchell 🙈………..
Who she mentions about 31,4573 times per video 😴 and then when he’s ‘in’ a video (that he very,very clearly does not want to be in! So give it up already 😑) Leaves the camera lingering on him way longer than it needs to be and he’s visibly uncomfortable/baffled as to why she’s still facing the camera at him/comes out with uncomfortable comments-sarcasm-immature insults as a hint,hint I guess 🤔
She is connnstantly asking him the most dumb arse questions that she knows the answers to already or was half way through saying herself anyway jussst to involve him in ANY WAY possible and it’s extremely desperate looking and sounding- cringy.
We know u have a boyfriend just leave it there now 😣
Her “Ibizaaa” vlog was literally her OOTDs 🥱 and dinners.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone says she moans a lot. I haven’t really noticed …🙈🙈 loving her hair lately though !
I’m the same height as her so it was very useful watching her videos to see what looked good on me but in the past year I am no longer a fan.
I think her outfit photos for Instagram should be taken in natural lighting on self timer . That would look more professional ?

Reactions: 1
Everyone says she moans a lot. I haven’t really noticed …🙈🙈 loving her hair lately though !
I’m the same height as her so it was very useful watching her videos to see what looked good on me but in the past year I am no longer a fan.
I think her outfit photos for Instagram should be taken in natural lighting on self timer . That would look more professional ?
I don't know how you can follow her in any capacity and have missed the moaning it makes for 94.782452% of her content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Does she ever not start a video with some vapid tit like "sorry i'm so pale", "sorry my hairs a mess" "sorry I haven't done my make up" Shes so bleeping vain - Either do it and make the effort or don't bleeping mention it 🤣 Drives me mad!! it's so unprofessional.

Reactions: 7
Hypothetical question... If Laura found the perfect instagrammable boyfriend... Middle class, good looking, veneers... Do you think she'd stick with Mitch after the song and dance she's made about him being her "forever person" When you know you just knowwww guyssss....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hypothetical question... If Laura found the perfect instagrammable boyfriend... Middle class, good looking, veneers... Do you think she'd stick with Mitch after the song and dance she's made about him being her "forever person" When you know you just knowwww guyssss....
How can she possibly get engagement, marriage, new home and baby content with Mitch the Chav? Yes she would definitely jump ship asap. Him hating cats has not made it easy for her as well, so add cat lover to the list. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gemma does like to copy people so in fairness to Laura if anyone has copied it’s GLM in this case. Plus Laura did have hers up at the start or the week Gemma’s try didn’t arrive yet as far as I know she was on her stories whinging about it being late yesterday 🙄😂

Reactions: 8
Laura has so many trees all different colour schemes so she kind of monopolised the whole market. She really hates to be compared to GLM but she's more like Hazel Wood now tbf. She can't really credit herself that it's her designs considering she spends her times in garden centres, Pinterest and other sites. They all copy each other, they all obsessed with these Berry picks at the moment. Just calm down Laura it's just a frigging tree. #1stworldproblems

Reactions: 9
Just waiting for all that White Fox tat to make its appearance 😒 She doesn't really sell anything due to its price and sizes. Would of been decent if she gave away items that she got for free in competitions but just shows her greed.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.