Laura Gemma Meachem

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her whole personality is based around which season we’re in. It’s not even December yet and it looks like she’s rinsed every garden centre close to her for decorations. Multiple trees up in her home and at the boyfriends. Yet still wanting more more more. Yes I get it be excited for Christmas but she’s so desperate to be one step ahead of the rest it’s just bordering on ridiculous. A few weeks ago it was all pumpkin everything. Must have money to burn, silly girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
And she’s so dull and boring! Her fashion is primark chav!
But I guess that appeals to lots of people ? I don’t think she is stylish but I suppose she was glamorous which was attractive when she started YouTube ?

I wish she’d stop pouting . She’s pretty and doesn’t need to pout

she’s not the brightest but pretty harmless . Bless her

Reactions: 4
But I guess that appeals to lots of people ? I don’t think she is stylish but I suppose she was glamorous which was attractive when she started YouTube ?

I wish she’d stop pouting . She’s pretty and doesn’t need to pout

she’s not the brightest but pretty harmless . Bless her
Totally agree! She used to make such an effort but now it’s lazy and sooo chavvy! It’s a shame.
Her pout actually makes me mad! She looks like a fish and her lips are done so badly!
and the way that she pronounces words…… she’s 30!! Not 3!

Reactions: 8
Not even going to watch anything with both Laura AND Hazel in, it's bad enough with just one of them lip smacking. Shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aw I loved Hazel’s upload with Laura too. It’s nice to see Laura in a natural setting and communicate with someone other than her Mum and nan etc
Laura and hazel should make this a monthly video

She’s soo catty 🙈😂
Makes me giggle 🐈 💅🏼

Quite obvious which YouTubers her and Hazel were talking and laughing about in regards to putting on a character/changing their personality/being scripted/following trends,
So true though! 👍🏽 But she’s definitely catty 😂
F5C9E4C2-88F3-467A-A49D-F496F7198FF3.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Something happened on a trip to Croatia but I'm not exactly sure what.
I reckon it was because Gemma was growing and laura wasn’t… I’m not saying that I enjoy Gemma or her videos at all but they do look alot more professional and better quality than Laura’s boring btec style and intro that she has had her whole YouTube career…. Laura is very basic, boring and chavvy. There’s no wonder that she’s not continued to grow. As soon as hazels following grows further, she will cut out the competition once again.
You can see just how nasty, bitchy and catty she is. And it is no wonder why she has no female friends.
That says a lot!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder how Laura feels about Gemma getting engaged and possibly pregnant
She's probably slagging her off to her mate Hazel. They all copy and compete with each other but you can tell they are not nice people in real life. It will be interesting what they do next to top GLM (even though they don't follow her or watch her life 🙄) She's trying to get Mitch the Chav involved in her channel for extra content but they just come across as a pair of scrubbers.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How annoying is her face, the face she makes when posing. Why does her eyebrow look like a inverted Nike tick. She tries so hard to be sexy it’s so cringe

At least give your free, poor quality fast fashion trousers an iron before trying to ‘influence’ people to buy it. She’s so lazy.
It's the botox she keeps getting, before one eyebrow was stuck halfway up her forehead. Now they are both trying to merge into her browline. It's also a thing with her lip filler reaching up to her nose. Her hair is looking better than that black witch hair dye she used to have. But her fashion sense is so cheap looking and fast fashion oriented like I've said before it all looks like from Shein.

Reactions: 5
So I really enjoyed the video with Hazel and the video with Mitchell. You see her best side !

they are a lovely well matched couple . Was lovely to see them have fun together

the accent was confusing when they said “baby” it sounded like “beebbehhhh “ but I’m not from their part of the country 🙊

the pyjamas weren’t great though . You could tell they were awful cheap quality .
I’m still wearing pyjamas from ten years ago 🙈🙈and they’re in perfect quality

Her clothes aren’t the best but I think her content is great for those who can’t afford Topshop , & Other Stories etc

suppose it’s nice for viewers to see they don’t have to keep up with designer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.