Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she comes across like she really wishes she never had those kids. Bought a house but is always on the beg.

I’d happily donate to funeral funds, cancer funds etc And do regularly but ‘I don’t want to have to wear my bra as I’ve got saggy tits’ isn’t within my donating remit.
Absolute scrounger!! She needs to get a job, fed up of all these social media types calling it a job.
And is the Pom business even registered?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly she comes across like she really wishes she never had those kids. Bought a house but is always on the beg.

I’d happily donate to funeral funds, cancer funds etc And do regularly but ‘I don’t want to have to wear my bra as I’ve got saggy tits’ isn’t within my donating remit.
Absolute scrounger!! She needs to get a job, fed up of all these social media types calling it a job.
And is the Pom business even registered?
Good point. Is there any way of finding out?

Also a bit confused about the notebook. Doesn’t fit in with the pom pom/knitted stuff at all

Reactions: 1
I'm confused? Is the "Don't be a dick" message aimed at the people that called her out or herself because she..... acted like a dick!!!! Scrounging for money for cosmetic surgery is as "dickish" as you can get. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha just came here too see if anyone had seen her stories of her eating the cakes she has been sent (out of pity I bet!). Honestly she baffles me

Reactions: 1
it’s so laughable honestly 😂 “I’m too fat for a free tit job... but look at these cakes and sweets I love to gobble up” and johns got wine... nice to see where her priorities lie ahah. She should be so ashamed of herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not being funny but if someone needed help finding a boob job, there sure seems to have been a lot of fairly big purchases recently. A new printer? And one she clearly didn't research properly before buying either.
she really seems like someone that can't handle anything going wrong at all. Nearly crying cause the printer isn'tdoing what she wanted. Annoying yes, but to be on the verge of tears?

Reactions: 5
it’s so laughable honestly 😂 “I’m too fat for a free tit job... but look at these cakes and sweets I love to gobble up” and johns got wine... nice to see where her priorities lie ahah. She should be so ashamed of herself
not even cheap wine either!!

I don’t understand her, if her boobs made her feel how she spoke about in her sympathy “donate me money” video and were causing her SO much pain, why the hell is she still constantly eating chocolate and drinking alcohol, the two most weight gaining things? Her poor kids would love to go on nice walks, get some fresh air and explore. This frustrates me

Reactions: 2
Not being funny but if someone needed help finding a boob job, there sure seems to have been a lot of fairly big purchases recently. A new printer? And one she clearly didn't research properly before buying either.
she really seems like someone that can't handle anything going wrong at all. Nearly crying cause the printer isn'tdoing what she wanted. Annoying yes, but to be on the verge of tears?
The printer thing has fucked me off. It's a bleeping printer love first world problems or what... Moaning that HP won't refund her for the cartridges. Stop being a tight arse!!!!

Why would HP refund her? It’s not their fault she can’t operate the thing 🤣 I got a hp printer a few months back and it was easy peasy to set up

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's actually laughable she can afford a new printer after setting up a begging fund! And she wonders why people were pissed off about it! Couldn't get the money back for the ink so guess the notebooks are going to be even more overpriced now!

Thank God there is a thread for this skank.
She treats those girls like rubbish. Poor B has never had a new pair of shoes in her life. They got colouring books for Christmas. She kept posting pictures of £16 pair of shoes for P that someone else eventually gave to her.
Yet they’ve bought a house. Decorated it from top to bottom with brand new everything. She went to NEW YORK last year. Her shoes cost £60. She has take away most weeks. She had spent £££ setting up silly businesses on a whim and can afford not to be bringing money in.
she doesn’t care at all about those little girls. She is so self centred. How can any mother let their children go without so they can have nicer things?

Reactions: 14
Thank God there is a thread for this skank.
She treats those girls like rubbish. Poor B has never had a new pair of shoes in her life. They got colouring books for Christmas. She kept posting pictures of £16 pair of shoes for P that someone else eventually gave to her.
Yet they’ve bought a house. Decorated it from top to bottom with brand new everything. She went to NEW YORK last year. Her shoes cost £60. She has take away most weeks. She had spent £££ setting up silly businesses on a whim and can afford not to be bringing money in.
she doesn’t care at all about those little girls. She is so self centred. How can any mother let their children go without so they can have nicer things?
I have seen a few people on this thread mention about shoes for the girls, but I must have missed this - what happened? I’m assuming from what people are saying she wouldn’t buy shoes for them? Why? Because she had no money?

I have seen a few people on this thread mention about shoes for the girls, but I must have missed this - what happened? I’m assuming from what people are saying she wouldn’t buy shoes for them? Why? Because she had no money?
She has never got them brand new shoes, always bragging about getting them second hand or from Facebook. Poppy did receive some lovely boots but they were bought by someone else after Laura constantly put photos on them on. She is more than happy to buy saltwaters and Birkenstock’s for herself though. John alway seems to have Nike trainers on too.... can’t see them being second hand.

Oh right. I don’t disagree with buying second hand things, most of the toys in my house are second hand, but I don’t buy my kids second hand shoes/clothes so I can buy brand new expensive ones for myself, and I certainly don’t brag about buying second hand things on social media. I can see everyone’s point that she clearly has money with all the things she buys for herself. There are people out there who financially don’t know where their next meal is coming from and I think it’s insensitive of her to plead poverty when things clearly can’t be that bad because of her recent purchases.

Nothing wrong with second hand. BUT she was acting like she couldn’t afford the £16. Which she could as she had just been or was now going to New York.