Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
surely she can see why people are pissed off by it!! What I don’t get is how can someone who got told by her husband it would be frowned upon. Did it anyway and is now surprised people said it’s wrong and maybe try a Diet first 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ I started this thread becuase I wouldn’t message her direct as she just screenshots and puts them on her stories. I just wanted to see if anyone else thought what she did was wrong.

Reactions: 3
She chats so much sh#t. Crying that she cant excercise or move to much because of the pain her breasts cause, yet theres loads of videos of her bloody jumping around dancing and acting a fool 🤮😡
In February 2019 she’s in some gym/ room deadlifting if she kept up with that her Weight lifting her upper body posture would improve. I went way back on her page and in her uni day’s she lifted weights. Some of her past posts hint she’d be happier slimmer it’s not impossible she’s looking for a quick fix but in the long term a reduction wouldn’t work BOOBS ARE FAT and she will probably gain it back through the tit she puts in her mouth

Reactions: 2
I agree with a lot of the points! She’s lazy yes! Wants everything handed to her....yes!! But come on we all struggle with our kids she just documents it.

Reactions: 5
I agree with a lot of the points! She’s lazy yes! Wants everything handed to her....yes!! But come on we all struggle with our kids she just documents it.
I absolutely agree with you. I think what gets people’s back up (certainly mine) is she’s happy to splash the cash on chairs, drives, fence panels but won’t buy the kids new toys or shoes, always seems to be second hand for them but brand new for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ All my money is spent making sure my child has the very best that I can afford to give her. I can’t remember the last time I got something new for myself 😂

Reactions: 6
I absolutely agree with you. I think what gets people’s back up (certainly mine) is she’s happy to splash the cash on chairs, drives, fence panels but won’t buy the kids new toys or shoes, always seems to be second hand for them but brand new for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ All my money is spent making sure my child has the very best that I can afford to give her. I can’t remember the last time I got something new for myself 😂
This is very true. She cries the poor mouth a lot. Orange juice a luxury? It is if you get one from online shopping but go get off your arse & go to Aldi. I think she contradicts herself ALOT. Which makes it hard for me to have pity on her.

This is very true. She cries the poor mouth a lot. Orange juice a luxury? It is if you get one from online shopping but go get off your arse & go to Aldi. I think she contradicts herself ALOT. Which makes it hard for me to have pity on her.
Yeah that was a classic example of how lazy she is, didn't want to drive to aldi to save a few quid because she couldn't be bothered. Shops at tesco which is expensive just because she can get it delivered. Always claims she can't afford stuff but then spends silly money on things like wetsuits and paddle boards. I think she prioritises things she desperately wants over basics.

I think this is why a lot of people have an issue with her asking her followers to pay for something she wants for herself, because she airs the ins and outs of what she's bought and doesn't realise people aren't stupid and can see things aren't adding up.

I’m glad I’m not the only one bothered by the gofundme... She said she couldn’t exercise for more than 10 minutes, but all you need to do is go back on her profile to see she went through of phase of going to the gym all the time. Then all she says about her diet ‘I eat salads and healthy lunches’ 🧐
Also her followers keep saying it’s just her breasts pushing her BMI up... her breasts won’t weigh more than 4kg! And she’s got to lose 4 stone to get to the BMI needed for an NHS reduction!

Last edited:
For me, if she had shown willing, explained she was dieting to reduce her bmi as she would like a breast reduction, and we saw the efforts she was making, I think the gofundme later down the line if she couldn’t get one on the nhs would have been better recieved.

Instead, it’s oh I got told to loose weight, but I don’t want to so I’ll see if others will pay for it instead.

You can be in a calorie deficit and loose fat without exercising, however going for a walk also burns calories, something low impact that doesn’t require flexibility.

I genuinely think if she put the money aside spent on take aways, wine, beer, sweets and put it in a pot that would soon start to accumulate.

I actually don’t dislike Laura, I just think this was a bad move she didn’t really think about.

Reactions: 8
Yeah that was a classic example of how lazy she is, didn't want to drive to aldi to save a few quid because she couldn't be bothered. Shops at tesco which is expensive just because she can get it delivered. Always claims she can't afford stuff but then spends silly money on things like wetsuits and paddle boards. I think she prioritises things she desperately wants over basics.

I think this is why a lot of people have an issue with her asking her followers to pay for something she wants for herself, because she airs the ins and outs of what she's bought and doesn't realise people aren't stupid and can see things aren't adding up.
Orange juice is like 80p in asda. Strawberries are £2 in most supermarkets. How are they a luxury for a woman who spends £12 on pick and mix 🙈

I remember in the old place she’d be moaning about not being able to afford bills one day and ordering a dominos the next.

Annoys me how she goes on about her meal plans too as they are always the same and she always eats separate from the kids even when there is no need to. Bangs on about how her husband is a chef then orders those flavour sachets for making meals 🙈🤣 surely a chef would do it from scratch?!

Reactions: 7
She put a tin of that paint she won for sale and I messaged saying she’d had it for free and she rudely replied she was selling it anyway she would sell a telly if she had that for free too. She said on a story last week that orange juice was a luxury item- but regular sweet deliveries aren’t!? I can’t stand the poverty pleading whilst portraying a completrly
Opposite image

Have you followed her for long? She recently addressed this herself and said she purposely doesn't share how much the kids piss her off anymore because of the hate she was getting. This is far more than a mum moaning. Who turns there camera on to scream at their kids? She once flung the door open on poppy's bedroom because she got out of bed and she caught her toe and ripped the nail off! She was two years old. She gets them colouring books for Christmas and that's it! But will have several holidays by herself a year? She once went on about a £16 pair of shoes she really wanted for them but she wouldn't pay that and then eventually someone else bought them for her kids. Yest she will walk around in £60 saltwaters. She's a selfish cow and she puts her needs before her children's every day. Constantly claiming poverty and then the next day she appears with a new tattoo or yet another takeaway!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Have you followed her for long? She recently addressed this herself and said she purposely doesn't share how much the kids piss her off anymore because of the hate she was getting. This is far more than a mum moaning. Who turns there camera on to scream at their kids? She once flung the door open on poppy's bedroom because she got out of bed and she caught her toe and ripped the nail off! She was two years old. She gets them colouring books for Christmas and that's it! But will have several holidays by herself a year? She once went on about a £16 pair of shoes she really wanted for them but she wouldn't pay that and then eventually someone else bought them for her kids. Yest she will walk around in £60 saltwaters. She's a selfish cow and she puts her needs before her children's every day. Constantly claiming poverty and then the next day she appears with a new tattoo or yet another takeaway!
Totally agree. I’m SHOCKED she’s done up some of Poppy’s room... although it’s likely more for jägerpom photo ops. She hasn’t showed Baileys at all as far as I’ve seen.. Probably an old mattress on the floor and a plastic tub of second hand toys.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I see she's doing what she always does now and crying pretending she's all vulnerable 😴. I'm socked that she didn't expect is?
Totally agree. I’m SHOCKED she’s done up some of Poppy’s room... although it’s likely more for jägerpom photo ops. She hasn’t showed Baileys at all as far as I’ve seen.. Probably an old mattress on the floor and a plastic tub of second hand toys.
I think she's done one wall hasn't she? It's all for Instagram for sure. I thought the chair she so desperately wanted was for Baileys room but she's using it in her office? She begged for that too just in a more clever way by getting people to buy her pom poms until she had enough.

Reactions: 4
It was definitely for Instagram, as was the chair and the bookshelves. The other day she showed where she had thrown all the kids books on the floor just to take jagerpom photos!

Reactions: 1
What a self entitled little cow. She needs a good slap back into the real world. I’m glad someone told her to get off her fat arse and pay for it herself!

I forget how awful she used to be about her kids.
She actually comes across as much more likeable recently-so to new followers I can see them not really seeing an issue. But for those who have been following for a while and know she now just doesn’t document the tit parenting side as much anymore etc I expect aren’t surprised by this!

This gave me shivers about the little girls toenail. That is horrible! And then to put it on the internet for people to see?
I don’t know what she expected from starting a go fund me page for her fat tits to be made smaller. The middle of a pandemic and she wants people to hand over their hard earned cash to pay for a non essential operation for her?!
Now on her insta there’s loads of people commenting saying tattlers are bullies/trolls etc. if you don’t like what tattle says about you Laura don’t read it, everyone on here can’t be wrong! Maybe stop stuffing your face with pic and mix and take your lovely kids out a big walk exploring everyday like the rest of us parents who are slowly going mad trying to keep our babies/toddlers/children entertained then maybe you’ll get down to a more comfortable weight and your boobs will get smaller. I got paid yesterday and I will be spending every penny I have left kitting out my boy in the best clothes, shoes I can get him and some new toys because I love him more than life. Not one penny would be going towards reducing your fat tits. I’ll leave that for the nutters who follow you.

For me, if she had shown willing, explained she was dieting to reduce her bmi as she would like a breast reduction, and we saw the efforts she was making, I think the gofundme later down the line if she couldn’t get one on the nhs would have been better recieved.

Instead, it’s oh I got told to loose weight, but I don’t want to so I’ll see if others will pay for it instead.

You can be in a calorie deficit and loose fat without exercising, however going for a walk also burns calories, something low impact that doesn’t require flexibility.

I genuinely think if she put the money aside spent on take aways, wine, beer, sweets and put it in a pot that would soon start to accumulate.

I actually don’t dislike Laura, I just think this was a bad move she didn’t really think about.
Perhaps she could save the pick n mix money.
This gave me shivers about the little girls toenail. That is horrible! And then to put it on the internet for people to see?
I don’t know what she expected from starting a go fund me page for her fat tits to be made smaller. The middle of a pandemic and she wants people to hand over their hard earned cash to pay for a non essential operation for her?!
Now on her insta there’s loads of people commenting saying tattlers are bullies/trolls etc. if you don’t like what tattle says about you Laura don’t read it, everyone on here can’t be wrong! Maybe stop stuffing your face with pic and mix and take your lovely kids out a big walk exploring everyday like the rest of us parents who are slowly going mad trying to keep our babies/toddlers/children entertained then maybe you’ll get down to a more comfortable weight and your boobs will get smaller. I got paid yesterday and I will be spending every penny I have left kitting out my boy in the best clothes, shoes I can get him and some new toys because I love him more than life. Not one penny would be going towards reducing your fat tits. I’ll leave that for the nutters who follow you.

👆👌🎉