Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but she is a lot better off than most. They have just brought a house!!! Had it’s drive way done twice!
Exactly! Oh woe is me I need my tits done... but all the yarn I buy and the chairs, drives etc that’s all fine 👀 did anyone else notice the piles of amazon boxes in the back? Wonder if they contained more bleeping sweets... can’t wait for “I feel so attacked all because I needed unnecessary cosmetic surgery during a pandemic” posts.

Reactions: 4
Moaning about having to pay for Ikea delivery and constantly asking people if they spot this or that to grab it for her... she’s beyond lazy. In her old place she had birthday banners up for years. She spoke about it like she was proud of how lazy she is 🙈

She will love that she’s back on tattle and can do crying ‘woe is me’ stories

Reactions: 3
She really winds me up!!

I hate the ‘please let me know if you’re going to IKEA to pick me up shite’ but as soon as she reveals a discount code or tells people about an issue with her house she gets all arsey about getting replies?
If you’re going to be a dick about people messaging you get off Instagram.

Reactions: 1
This women infuriates me!! I couldn't believe what i was seeing today. I made the last thread about her because she was/is fully neglecting those girls. She's is completely deluded and thinks she's something special. She buys sod all for them kids, she takes no pride in them at all and doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. She's laughable, admitting she's atleast 4 stone overweight and complaining of the weight of her boobs... Errr no tit!! And her diet is atrocious, all she posts is about food and pick n mix ffs! Orange juice and strawberries are apparently luxury items in her house but truck loads of sweets delivered to her door weekly is totally fine? And don't even get me started on her hygiene and constant TMI posts 🤮. Actually couldn't believe when she was trying to sell her sofa on Instagram after showing her kids pissing all over it for 18 months 😂. Looks like poor old Laura is going to have to make a few million pom poms to fund her boob job herself! Wouldn't be surprised if her kids are locked in that porch making pompoms alday whilst shes on stories making out she's some amazing business owner 😂. Honestly what a self indulgent twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This women infuriates me!! I couldn't believe what i was seeing today. I made the last thread about her because she was/is fully neglecting those girls. She's is completely deluded and thinks she's something special. She buys sod all for them kids, she takes no pride in them at all and doesn't have a maternal bone in her body. She's laughable, admitting she's atleast 4 stone overweight and complaining of the weight of her boobs... Errr no tit!! And her diet is atrocious, all she posts is about food and pick n mix ffs! Orange juice and strawberries are apparently luxury items in her house but truck loads of sweets delivered to her door weekly is totally fine? And don't even get me started on her hygiene and constant TMI posts 🤮. Actually couldn't believe when she was trying to sell her sofa on Instagram after showing her kids pissing all over it for 18 months 😂. Looks like poor old Laura is going to have to make a few million pom poms to fund her boob job herself! Wouldn't be surprised if her kids are locked in that porch making pompoms alday whilst shes on stories making out she's some amazing business owner 😂. Honestly what a self indulgent twit!
Aw I laughed when she said she ate pretty well, we've all seen your pick n mix Laura 😂

I honestly don't understand why she thought it was a good idea to do it? I had started enjoying following her, but she is rather rude sometimes. She moans constantly that people ask her things. Well sorry love, your an "influencer" people will ask!
She did shout outs for some brands and small businesses, and then moaned as too many people were asking. She should only have promoted those she had used rather than absolutely everything.

Reactions: 2
I seen that fought it was wrong and really embarrassing setting up the page, she not be getting a penny from me

Cannot stand this lazy witch. So unhappy with how fat she's got but always troughing jars of bleeping sweets and getting pissed. Eat a salad and go for a walk around the block, don't ask strangers to short cut your way to a smaller set of tits. She's vile.

Reactions: 6
Now deleted and she’s refunding everyone! People are idiots for even donating-I judge them more ha

I never comment on things like this but this really got my back up. She’s recently had her driveway done twice, had a cruise refund, started a quite successful home crochet biz but it’s only important to her if others are paying for it. She could have used any of that money if it was really important. The story she did saying if people could even donate the price of a cup of coffee etc. Sure she would have carried on with her sweet deliveries and not putting a penny in herself.
If it’s bothered her for as long as she says she would have saved something herself at least! My teeth were my problem with myself, I saved and financed the cost of a full brace makeover! Because it bothered me, clearly doesn’t bother her enough.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember when she would literally put her kids to bed at like 530pm and tell her husband he had to come home from work even though he is a chef and he would leave evening service? She is the most rude and ignorant person I’ve ever followed! I messaged her a couple of times over the time I followed her and she has never ever replied! Unfollowed yesterday when I saw her post the go fund me!

Reactions: 6
WoW how utterly stupid is this woman I took one look at her and thought if she goes on a decent diet Eats at a proper deficit she’ll lose weight fast. Boobs are essentially fat and would reduce naturally. From what I’m reading about her she’s an idiot who sits around eating sweets and drinking alcohol well if she cut those out for a start she’d definitely drop a pounds without a doubt.

Oh look... like clockwork there’s an “I feel so ashamed” post. Her sister even commented saying it was us that made her feel this way??? I bleeping doubt that when yesterday there was maybe 6 comments on here about her? Absolute joke the lot of them. I do hope you read this Laura and learn from it. What a silly mistake you made, all the sugar from your sweet delivery’s must have gone to you’re head to think begging for money when people are loosing jobs and visiting food banks was a good bleeping idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She would be that person in a group of friends what would go home when it’s their round...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha! Just seen that post she put up. She says she has never looked at the picture and hated her body etc but she has put on weight since that picture! That is a picture from last year!
I’m not the size I should/want to be but I’m not posting photos and asking people to pay for me to have an operation which could possibly be avoided by losing weight! She says her boobs have always been huge, scroll all the way back on her ig and you’ll see they weren’t always huge! I’d say just an average size!

This has been the final straw for me with her! She is so unbelievably self entitled! As others have said they've just bought a house, had the drive done (twice), bench for out the front so she can have another spot to sit, the fencing, decorated and all new carpets, the ridiculous chair, a paddleboard, 1kg of overpriced pick and mix every week. She's clearly doing well from her selling stuff made from other people's crochet patterns. I have never come across someone as lazy as her. I don't have an issue with her weight and actually admire her self confidence, but she really does come across as a bit of a spoit child who needs everything right now and thinks having 6k followers entitles her to it.

She knew people would be negative about it, so obviously had the feeling that what she was doing wasn't right so why do it? Because greed took over. If she had Scrolled through go fund me and read some of the heartbreaking stories before she set it up she wouldn't have done it. I'm shocked that so many people seem to think she deserves it!

Reactions: 5
She chats so much sh#t. Crying that she cant excercise or move to much because of the pain her breasts cause, yet theres loads of videos of her bloody jumping around dancing and acting a fool 🤮😡

She said she thought people might give her hate for it, her husband told her not to do it, but now she's crying because people are giving her 'hate' for it. No Laura, people are saying what you did is wrong. Just agree and move on. SMH.

Reactions: 5
Oh look... like clockwork there’s an “I feel so ashamed” post. Her sister even commented saying it was us that made her feel this way??? I bleeping doubt that when yesterday there was maybe 6 comments on here about her? Absolute joke the lot of them. I do hope you read this Laura and learn from it. What a silly mistake you made, all the sugar from your sweet delivery’s must have gone to you’re head to think begging for money when people are loosing jobs and visiting food banks was a good bleeping idea.

Eaxactly! Good she should feel ashamed. Asking strangers to donate their money for such a selfish cause and right in the middle of a pandemic!! The majority of people are struggling right now or possibly could be within the next few months when more redundancies will inevitable happen. I don't understand why so many people are up her arse? I honestly think they follow her because shes such a crappy parent that she makes other struggling mums feel better about themselves.

She chats so much sh#t. Crying that she cant excercise or move to much because of the pain her breasts cause, yet theres loads of videos of her bloody jumping around dancing and acting a fool 🤮😡
There are plenty of woman who have issues exercising with bigger boobs. To say that the reason she can't exercise is because they are so uncomfortable and sports bras don't help, there are plenty of other exercises she could do! Walking and swimming for a start.

I do feel bad for woman in that position, and not having ever been in that position I probably don't really understand it. but to blame the boobs for the reason she can't lose weight is ridiculous. She would lose a lot from just cutting out drink and processed sugar and going out for a few long walks.