Laura Felton— go fund me for a boob reduction

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lord how have I not come across this car crash before 🤣🤣 How's about get off your fat ass and lose a bit of weight whilst simultaneously saving bit by bit for your surgery- This is exactly what I told myself and did!
Stop spending money on tit and save for something meaningful, y'know like regular people? 🙈

Reactions: 3
Why is she saying she feels vulnerable? You put yourself out there what did you REALLY think would happen.
She is a very greedy person. I remember a few weeks ago she said she wanted to get 10k followers so she could do swipe ups and earn money. I think for some reason she is entitled to be an influencer and she should get freebies.

I hate how everyone says we must be always be kind. I am kind however I have an opinion and feels like if you share it somehow you are a troll. BUT if you put your life out there for the world to see you can’t expect everyone to not voice it.

Reactions: 6
I never comment on things like this but this really got my back up. She’s recently had her driveway done twice, had a cruise refund, started a quite successful home crochet biz but it’s only important to her if others are paying for it. She could have used any of that money if it was really important. The story she did saying if people could even donate the price of a cup of coffee etc. Sure she would have carried on with her sweet deliveries and not putting a penny in herself.
If it’s bothered her for as long as she says she would have saved something herself at least! My teeth were my problem with myself, I saved and financed the cost of a full brace makeover! Because it bothered me, clearly doesn’t bother her enough.
Fully agree. She very arrogant. I've unboxed a few times and her replies are just bleeping so up herself.

I'd like a breast reduction but I'd never ask others to pay. She clearly thinks 'duck it, why don't I just try?!'...

Why does she not have a job? She apparently early does some social media bullshit plus sells her crafts. I hope they are all getting d flared properly. Cos she's no down getting universal credit too. duck knows why I bother going to work (never seeing my husband or kids!!!)

Why is she saying she feels vulnerable? You put yourself out there what did you REALLY think would happen.
She is a very greedy person. I remember a few weeks ago she said she wanted to get 10k followers so she could do swipe ups and earn money. I think for some reason she is entitled to be an influencer and she should get freebies.

I hate how everyone says we must be always be kind. I am kind however I have an opinion and feels like if you share it somehow you are a troll. BUT if you put your life out there for the world to see you can’t expect everyone to not voice it.
Same as the 'please but a £10 rainbow so I can get myself a chair' 🤢duck off you tight witch. Sort out your budgeting and your life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear she was doing rugby training before lockdown though? My friend does rugby and lost loads of weight from doing rugby so I don’t know what she’s on about. I feel for her kids being stuck with her during lockdown and now leaving them alone to work on her crappy business. All they do is watch tv bless them.

Reactions: 4
She needs to get a grip. If it is that important to her then she needs to fund it for herself.....like regular people do when they want/need something.
I think some of these “influencers” have lost all touch with reality.
I might start leaving a collection box on my desk at work for the new windows and carpet I want/need.....I’m pretty sure my colleagues will tell me to duck off/think I’m joking/think I’ve gone mad/am drunk. Worth a try though right?!

Did any body else notice the time her kids had climbed up on their bedroom window sill and she screamed at them? It was in theIt old house and she went on stories to say they were being very quiet playing upstairs (on their own which personally at Bailey’s age I wouldn’t do - especially as she took all the stair gates off?!) she went upstairs and they’d climbed onto the toy box then onto the window sill. She opened the door and said ‘fucks sake’ then shouted ‘get down now’ and you just heard Poppy say sorry.

i felt so sorry for those kids that day, they were just playing, she had left them unsupervised to entertain themselves and then shouted at them I understand they shouldn’t have been on the windowsill but at 2/3 years old I personally don’t feel they should have been left playing upstairs unsupervised.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Did any body else notice the time her kids had climbed up on their bedroom window sill and she screamed at them? It was in theIt old house and she went on stories to say they were being very quiet playing upstairs (on their own which personally at Bailey’s age I wouldn’t do - especially as she took all the stair gates off?!) she went upstairs and they’d climbed onto the toy box then onto the window sill. She opened the door and said ‘fucks sake’ then shouted ‘get down now’ and you just heard Poppy say sorry.

i felt so sorry for those kids that day, they were just playing, she had left them unsupervised to entertain themselves and then shouted at them I understand they shouldn’t have been on the windowsill but at 2/3 years old I personally don’t feel they should have been left playing upstairs unsupervised.
Sadly I think it's a regular thing that they are left to it. Don't get me wrong I know we can't always watch them every second but like yesterday she seemed to have left them to it the majority of the day so she could crochet in her room. They are such sweet kids, I feel sorry for poppy as she will end up being responsible for bailey and the older she gets the more she will end up doing. They are both toddlers and they are going to draw all over walls if you leave them to it. A 3 year old should not be left to look after a 2 year old. Use your evenings when the kids are in bed to crochet!

She literally said recently too how much she used to struggle when they were little, and how much it’s got better because they can now do more things for themselves. I feel so sorry for those little girls. It was almost like she resented the fact they couldn’t look after themselves at all.

Sadly I think it's a regular thing that they are left to it. Don't get me wrong I know we can't always watch them every second but like yesterday she seemed to have left them to it the majority of the day so she could crochet in her room. They are such sweet kids, I feel sorry for poppy as she will end up being responsible for bailey and the older she gets the more she will end up doing. They are both toddlers and they are going to draw all over walls if you leave them to it. A 3 year old should not be left to look after a 2 year old. Use your evenings when the kids are in bed to crochet!
oh totally, I know you can’t watch them every minute, and it is good for them to build independence, be ‘bored’ and learn to entertain themselves. Just not as frequently as she does in my opinion. Does she not feel Mum-guilt When she’s busy crocheting and not interacting with her kids? I know evenings are generally your ‘me time’ and it’s nice to just chill out when the kids have gone to bed, but if you don’t have childcare and are trying to build a business I agree that you should try and do the majority of it in the evening. That’s a sacrifice you make surely?

I've always felt slightly uncomfortable about her stories. If anyone watched her a year or more ago she used to put the girls to bed in the afternoon, sit on the stairs and moan to the camera that they wouldn't sleep. Neither would I if I went to bed at 5pm?! Not to forget the amount of times you would hear them sobbing in the background or screaming while she stared at the camera saying she couldn't cope and ignoring their pleas for "Mummy" in the background. Yes, we all struggle sometimes and being a parent is difficult but we don't then get our phones out to record our narcissistic selves while our babies are left to cry themselves into a state of panic in the background.

Moving on to her now asking for money for a breast reduction... I'm in utter disbelief that she expects others to pay for her surgery. Surgery she wouldn't require if she hadn't of eaten her way through house and home the past few years. She has documented the endless takeaways, sweets and alcohol she inhales and then has the ordacity to say she eats healthily when we've literally watched her diet consist of grease and sugar for years?! I would say 80% of losing weight is helped by our diets, 20% is exercise which she could easily do if she got up and stopped recording herself for instagram every minute of the day. Diagnosis: Lazy Slob-itis

Reactions: 9
Christ above she’s got her own notebooks coming out now... does she even make PomPoms anymore? Given her business is called Jagerpom and she’s not actually made a Pom Pom in weeks now.. just her ripped off rainbows. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for something we could get off amazon for £3

• Haha
Christ above she’s got her own notebooks coming out now... does she even make PomPoms anymore? Given her business is called Jagerpom and she’s not actually made a Pom Pom in weeks now.. just her ripped off rainbows. Wonder how much she’s going to charge for something we could get off amazon for £3
What a load of crap. The amount of small businesses selling overpriced tat popping up everywhere on insta is cringe.

I can’t believe she thought it was appropriate to do a go fund me for a breast reduction. Get a job and save up like everybody else.
Also when she was asking people to buy rainbows so she could buy a chair. Desperate. Better hope the husband is a good guy or them girls have got no hope

I'm confused by this notepad. Did she get someone else to design it for her?

I'm confused by this notepad. Did she get someone else to design it for her?
Yes. Oopsy Daisy designed it. I don’t get then how it’s a jagerpom product if Tara from Oopsy Daisy made it... a collab I get but what exactly has Laura contributed 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was also really confused, I thought it would be something she actually made herself! She didn't even design it. Not really surprising from her though

So she’s selling something someone else has designed? I’m now confused as to why she’s so excited and proud :oops:😂

Reactions: 2
Because it has swear words on it. “Everyone who was mean to me look what I’ve made! A duck you notebook” she’s desperate to make her business a success when clearly nobody wants to buy her shite because it’s cheap tat 😂

Reactions: 1
I thought it was really sad when she was pleased the girls were “old enough to brush their own teeth”. What are they 2 & 3?! Why is she trying to make them grow up and look after themselves for so quickly? She should be brushing their teeth too!
also, in the old house she was constantly crying saying they didn’t have any money etc, couldn’t afford this or that.
now they’ve bought a house, spent money doing it up, buying this that and the other, booking a cruise.
Where has all the money come from all of a sudden? Do Pom poms make you that much money?! Is it all legal and being declared?!