Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the latest shoot for Wardrobe Icons, Laura looks like she got dressed in the dark. Tiger and leopard together is not fashion forward, it’s daft.

Reactions: 1
And one more thing… is DB actually posting fashion photos from a funeral? I am rarely speechless but this got me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I was just thinking about that. IMHO that dress although being black doesn't seem to be very appropriate for a funeral

Reactions: 1
She way overshares. I hope she asked her godchildren’s permission before putting their faces online.

Reactions: 2
The croc or alligator bag made me feel a bit sick. Yes it's vintage and I'm sure whatever animal it's made from is long since dead but I thought it was revolting. And I agree - who THE duck askes someone to take a picture of their outfit at a funeral? And then sits there smirking at the camera?! She is so vain and self obsessed. I've always found her kind of amusingly silly, almost a harmless comedy watch but these last few months the relentless videoing of herself, "super chic" descriptions of everything, smug selfies and unashamed showing off comes across as crass and highly irritating. Time to unfollow I think.

Reactions: 9
Something that surprises me a lot about DB is that all that she does, have is amazing and the best. Last year her two girls changed school. I remember they attended a totally posh school with blazers, hats ,boaters ... of course the school was perfect. Suddenly she chose schools with no blazer policy..and she wrote about gow fantastic and modern and perfect again were her new schools. The clothes is only a detail of course, but everything in her life is always chic and perfect

Reactions: 5
Her life is not chic and perfect, nobody has a perfect life. I find the lack of sincerity and honesty that more irritating than anything else. She tires to be genuine when she shows her cakes going wrong but I think even that’s insincere.

Reactions: 7
Her life is not chic and perfect, nobody has a perfect life. I find the lack of sincerity and honesty that more irritating than anything else. She tires to be genuine when she shows her cakes going wrong but I think even that’s insincere.
totally agree I was being sarcastic when I was saying her life seemed to be perfect. I'm not english native speaker.I´m sorry sometimes I can´t express myself properly

• Heart
Reactions: 4
DB in her storie trying pullovers ..why she speaks like that ... it's sooo disagreeable

Reactions: 3
It could not grate more - where is that accent from?! And why does she speak like she's mimic-ing an M&S food advert?! This isn't a jumper, this is a super chic jumper :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
It could not grate more - where is that accent from?! And why does she speak like she's mimic-ing an M&S food advert?! This isn't a jumper, this is a super chic jumper :rolleyes:
Everything is superchic always .. when it's a gift or when she's beggrammer something

• Haha
Any normal person might be one or two, possible three pumpkins, oh no not Deborah she has to have an entire pumpkin field of pumpkins.

• Haha
And what will she do with them once Halloween is over? I’d love her to prove me wrong but I bet they just get chucked.

I can't understand the way DB spend paper and all those decorations every year in Halloween and Christmas. She is always wasting ,wasting not to mention all the travels...and the polution. She lives in a parallel world

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she woke up this morning and thought to herself, what was the point of all of that ? Probably not. It’s all such a horrible excessive waste. The photo of people queuing at the house to take sweets off them is just gross.