Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am possibly being overly harsh but I found Laura’s stories re. her daughters birthday so……… egocentric. A photo of her pregnant, going on about 9 years ago I became a mum etc. Can she not just say happy birthday to my lovely daughter. It’s not about you love!

Reactions: 4
Laura is plugging a jumpsuit on stories today and you can actually see the bobbling of the cashmere on her chest. Yet she is encouraging her followers to part with £300 for something that is clearly not a top quality product. Wonder how much The wardrobe girls are earning off that….

Reactions: 5
I totally noticed the bobbling! It's meant to be brand new. Also, she is not tall - anyone with reasonably long legs is going to look ridiculous in that. It smacks of "this is something I wanted so I got my friend to design for ME, but you plebs can also wear it if you look just like ME (and shell out £300 for the privilege)"

Reactions: 5
I am possibly being overly harsh but I found Laura’s stories re. her daughters birthday so……… egocentric. A photo of her pregnant, going on about 9 years ago I became a mum etc. Can she not just say happy birthday to my lovely daughter. It’s not about you love!
No where near as egocentric as Deborahs kids birthdays. She’s got to stop being so needy and living through them #boredhousewife

Reactions: 1
No where near as egocentric as Deborahs kids birthdays. She’s got to stop being so needy and living through them #boredhousewife
[/QUOTE]
And her partner’s birthday a couple of years ago was really only about her as well. It just makes me laugh at this point.

She just posted “thank you to each and everyone of our 100k followers” - I think she’s deluded. She barely gets any likes and the views are not enough for 100k followers, look at the algorithm. Laura’s just a bloody liar. Smoke and mirrors all 3 of them. Scuttling around on instagram. Foolish women

This week's oh no it's only every 3 weeks isn't it? issue was one of the most boring yet...

Interview with a model - boring. Loads of affiliate links squeezed in though.
Massive ad for Tiffany - boring, why wouldn't I just browse their website. An excuse for the staff to play at being models.
Jumpers and jeans for autumn - groundbreaking. All for the aff links.
How to style lace up boots - Ok but everything is just so expensive, unhelpful. (I've got a good job and a few hundred a month to spend on clothes but everything is out of my budget.) However I guess everything has to be expensive so they can rake it in off the affiliate links.
Top 10 flat boots - Top 10 flat boot affiliate links.
Leopard print - here are some leopard print item affiliate links.
Winter beauty items - 9 affiliate links.

I can't decide why they always feature the same shops/brands... is it because they are lazy or because those brands pay the highest % on affiliate links?

Did I mention that their whole business is built on affiliate links??? :rolleyes:

I never even bother reading their magazine anymore - it’s boring and too expensive. And I used to be a massive fan of Laura’s old blog.

The skincare in particular is laughable - it’s just whatever they have been sent to try that month.

Reactions: 3
You can always tell what they are going to feature in the mag by seeing what they were sent for free that week. It’s so transparent! No Deborah Brett in the issue though but she is plugging Monsoon over on her squares so much of the same…

Deborah Brett would plug a dead dog. Any brand that comes along - Monsoon, embarrassing
I unfollowed her ages ago so haven't seen this but I don't recall ever seeing DB in anything high street. As if she would genuinely buy anything for herself from there.

Reactions: 2
Deborah Brett doesn’t have or own anything truly high end either. It’s all small labels that she can manipulate like Wyse, Anna Mason, Rae Feather and Wiggy Kit. And it’s all freebies. She spends on very little. Cleverly blagged - she is literally all freebies. Votary skincare is a personal friend of hers so don’t bloody fall for that either

Last edited:
I have been waiting for someone to start a thread on these.
DB is family wealth/inheritance, house (paid for by v wealthy late father) the villa and swiss chalet are jointly owned and shared with family. Her and hubby live off her huge trust fund, which has been invested wisely. She paid for the reno on her homes ( and btw her house is v high end, indoor pool, cinema room, walk in wardrobe and gym, currently building a studio in her garden for her pottery work etc) live-in nanny, daily housekeeper. His family are upper middle class, but not on her level. She is also on the lookabout for a baking/crafts book deal, i.e UK’s Martha stewart.
LF is a DB wannabe, her and mr LF are again from money although no where near the level of DB. She is absolutely in love with herself!
PS no intel, except shes quiet, unassuming. Again family are rich, husband successful. Nanny. Housekeeper

It has always grated, that these women parade their kids on IG ( PS not as much) including school uniforms, photos (inc naked holiday pics) bedrooms etc etc etc yet they are never vilified like the fods, ingham family etc etc and wondered if it was a class thing?

Ok. Quite near the mark. A few things Deborah does not have an indoor pool. She’s not in a high end house in the area she lives, but the area is good. I don’t mind Deborah parading her kids because again she’s not that interesting and needs them for her “brand” - the boy looks a complete wet blanket and the youngest child hates that bloody phone in her face. Also when, how and where did she get that phoney transatlantic drawl from. Bloody annoying & too smug for no reason. And yes desperately scratching around for a book deal. And the raised eyebrow in pictures????? Fucks sake

DB lives in a detached house in Holland Park, how is that not a high end house for the area she lives in 🙈

If you know Holland Park there’s a whole area that looks like Brookside Close & then there are the mega mansions that eclipse everything. She’s not detached she’s Brookside 🤣

• Haha
Our opinions on what constitutes high end are obviously very different. DB’s house cost 4 million 20 years ago, the plans inc swimming pool are online as well as photos on her IG. Her interior designer charges a small fortune. Her house backs onto holland park. Admit the road itself is busy.

If you know Holland Park there’s a whole area that looks like Brookside Close & then there are the mega mansions that eclipse everything. She’s not detached she’s Brookside 🤣
Not a mega mansion. But it is detached. Mock Georgian and a world away from brookside!