Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because DB swears by Votary which incidentally is a good friend of hers, personal friend so she’s pushing her skincare brand. Hmmmmm. Doesn’t mention she has a big old needle shoved in her face. Nothing wrong with it but BE HONEST

Reactions: 2
Neither Laura or DB are HONEST, I struggle with that. I hate to see people being taken for a ride 😡 And kids full on faces & school on Insta in South Hampstead School uniform - be interesting to see what the other mothers of those little girls think. It’s wrong - really wrong.

Reactions: 3
TBF that picture was from quite a while ago, before they had the latest lounge done (which I think will date horribly) - I think I remember her saying something about using a laptop instead.
She had one as recently as a few weeks ago because she posted a video of them watching the euros on it. So it’s not like their daughters have grown up without screens even if they have recently got rid of it. They probably watch CBeebies same as all other kids but Laura likes to give the impression she’s too impossibly chic for anything as basic as a TV. It’s all smoke and mirrors.

She had one as recently as a few weeks ago because she posted a video of them watching the euros on it. So it’s not like their daughters have grown up without screens even if they have recently got rid of it. They probably watch CBeebies same as all other kids but Laura likes to give the impression she’s too impossibly chic for anything as basic as a TV. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
What an odd thing to fib about 😂

Dont follow Laura, but I actually like DB. I think she is very classy. Just my tastes I suppose

I won’t lie, I actually really enjoyed DB’s stories of how she made her daughter’s birthday cake!

The cake was very good. So much effort - I note no hearty congratulations from her “mates” - not so popular DB with folk who know her. I wonder why?

I like DB’s cakes too she’s very good at them. But have you all sent this film nonsense! I have never seen such a ridiculous, indulgent and pretentious thing in all my life, a whole film for your kids. I mean really! I’m all for a bit of spoiling but this is just another level, and cringey.

Reactions: 5
Think it says more about her ego than her children. Note her fashion “friends” are not clapping…..they know her too well

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know much about DB’s husband? Is he bit of a deadbeat/ does he come from money or does her family money fund him being a “movie director?”. He is really fit though

I think he must come from money as their son is going to the same boarding school (and in the same house) as he went to.

I totally agree - he is fit. And he's a bit younger than she is, isn't he?

Yes younger. Neither of them earn proper money. She’s the one who has an inheritance from her father. She’s in her early 50s just been on the Botox - he must be 40s

If deborah had done a story in flashing letters to say "MY SON NOW LIVES AT X BOARDING HOUSE AT Y SCHOOL IN Z TOWN" it would have been less obvious than what she's posted on her stories. Madness surely.

Reactions: 6
DB just posted photos of another over the top party. Must have cost an absolute bomb. No way she is not minted.

The party was insane those balloon creatures - wow! She has influenced me into buying those ET socks for my daughter 🤪.

Cassandra (who is really Deborah) - Why do you think Laura Fantacci isn’t commenting or applauding any of your Instagram posts - I mean….you’re a team aren’t you?? Do you think she knows you too well……