Laura Fantacci (and the others from Wardrobe Icons)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t forget lots of “curating” Blair! DBs Ibiza house is amazing though I’m dead jealous.
Although the Majorcan one she “hopped” over to was so elegant I think I preferred that. How the other half indeed. This years holiday here was a few days at the in laws! 🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 1
So "DB" "hopped on a plane" from Ibiza to Majorca (were there no boats?) for a holiday from her holiday... meanwhile us plebs are stuck either holidaying in the UK or not having a holiday at all (🙋‍♀️). How the other half live eh!

Meanwhile in today's issue of WI...
- Laura "invested" in a £990 pair of boots last year (i.e. in the worst of the pandemic)
- We are lectured on what to wear to work, which is odd because not everyone works in an office, and neither Laura nor Petro has ever worked in an office that wasn't at a fashion publication
- a £70 water bottle that has a crystal in it (won't lie, I love it haha) (oh wait, actually these are mentioned twice!)
- liberal overuse of the terms "investing", "iteration", "opt", "reach", "pieces", "pairing", "elevating"
- a £25,000 Rolex (their Breitling partnership must have come to an end)
- a £120 diffuser that is a must have for any workspace
- Soho Home diaries mentioned 3 times
- a £210 glass ornament for the home office

There are actually lots of things I like too but as Nancy says I won't be clicking their links 😆
Damn I want that water bottle too!
The prices on all these items are not on an attainable level for 98% of women. Even when they label them as ‘investment pieces’ in a bid to reel us in 🙄

Damn I want that water bottle too!
The prices on all these items are not on an attainable level for 98% of women. Even when they label them as ‘investment pieces’ in a bid to reel us in 🙄
I think it’s nonsense - Emperors New Clothes. Don’t believe the hype

Reactions: 2
I used to really like her style back in the WIT days. Her style now isn't my cup of tea at all anyway but every time I bother to read Wardrobe Icons I wonder who the hell has the budget to buy any of it?! Not much of it is truly 'classic', I can't imagine that in 10 years time women will still be walking around in sack like dresses. I do like the high street specials they do though to be fair - can't remember the pretentious name they give it but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Reactions: 4
I hardly ever look at the Wardrobe Icons E-Mag any more - it just isn’t relevant to me anymore. I loved Laura in her WIT days when she just did everyday dressing really, really well with the occasional amazing holiday dress. Now it’s all floaty dresses and those godawful hairbands they are trying to persuade us are the next big thing.

I do quite like DB and her style - I don’t like how obvious she makes where her kids go to school though.

Oh look, Meri Meri partyware again, tagged to within an inch of its life - undisclosed ad methinks.

Oh look, Meri Meri partyware again, tagged to within an inch of its life - undisclosed ad methinks.
They’ve been given warnings by the ASA in the past. Maybe how to disclose ads correctly has slipped their mind and they need reminding?

Is it DB who’s pushing the Meri Meri again?? Shamelsss. Does she think folk are that daft? Me thinks she’s had a dose of Botox in that forehead 😂

Reactions: 3
I hope DB got permission from the parents of those other children to post their images to her 42,100 followers.

I hope DB got permission from the parents of those other children to post their images to her 42,100 followers.
I know this gets talked about a lot on the FOD thread but I can’t believe this lot just broadcast video of their children at school like this. I mean they’re not stupid surely so why on earth would they do it.
actually in fairness to Laura she doesn’t show her daughters faces does she?

DB does in full school uniform. Words fail me…….poor kids, I know she’s proud but we all are proud of our kids. I always cover the faces of my 2 boys - they can’t be identified

TBF that picture was from quite a while ago, before they had the latest lounge done (which I think will date horribly) - I think I remember her saying something about using a laptop instead.
Also what’s wrong with having a bit of botox?!