Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right before any mum army come at me, I breastfed both my kids; AND in public. That’s not my issue. Nor is how old Harry is, she can breastfeed him as much as she wants. But what baffles me, is that she sees him “sucking like a Guinea pig on my tit” as a massive annoyance and always photos her nipple wedged in his mouth. DONT BREASTFEED HIM THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! Coz I can promise you one thing Laura, the last 2 things on my “least likely to give a tit about” list, is 1.) seeing your areolas and 2.) hearing you moaning about him ON your areolas 🤷🏼‍♀️ View attachment 724488View attachment 724488
this!! She moans about him breastfeeding but he manages fine while he’s at his dads so why does she not stop now

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not surprisingly her “beau” has chosen to be with another girl rather than Laura! He’s got a sensible head on his shoulders that’s for sure, who the F wants to be lumbered with all those farmyard-like brats 🤢🤢

plus she’s 40x times the size she was when he probably was interested, she lives in the pyjamas she’s slept it and done the school runs in, and has the gob of a foghorn swearing round the council estate! Who the duck wants to be stuck with that?! It’a got to take a saint to wanna settle down with ‘it’

Reactions: 3
Not surprisingly her “beau” has chosen to be with another girl rather than Laura! He’s got a sensible head on his shoulders that’s for sure, who the F wants to be lumbered with all those farmyard-like brats 🤢🤢

plus she’s 40x times the size she was when he probably was interested, she lives in the pyjamas she’s slept it and done the school runs in, and has the gob of a foghorn swearing round the council estate! Who the duck wants to be stuck with that?! It’a got to take a saint to wanna settle down with ‘it’
how do you know this? I’m confused about what’s going on

hollys hair is like rats tails it pisses me off so much. How could you send your child to school without even running a brush through her hair, she has lovely hair and it’s always a riot

surely the school must be concerned by now with Holly turning up late everyday and her then forgetting to pick Holly up twice … and these are only on the days she’s vlogged probably happens the days she doesn’t vlog as well

surely the school must be concerned by now with Holly turning up late everyday and her then forgetting to pick Holly up twice … and these are only on the days she’s vlogged probably happens the days she doesn’t vlog as well
She then says how guilty she feels but then proceeds to laugh and snigger at herself after saying she feels bad. I'm all about having a sense of humour in crappy situations but she just seems to think I all one big joke. If I accidentally slept through a school pick up one time I would make sure I never did it again, it's just not funny and quite ridiculous it's not like she was working a shift and lost track of time.

I do find her funny in general and think she has done a great job with her eldest especially but she really needs to take parenting a bit more serious, she's gone past relatable and now is just a little bit ridiculous in my opinion

Reactions: 2
the constant swearing in front of her 1 year old and five year old is disgusting. They probably see no wrong in that language and Harry will enter nursery f ing and blinding. She doesn’t put a good impression of herself out there on the internet. Pretty sure she lets her 11 year old openly swear I’m from t of her too

Reactions: 2
I mistakenly put but on in front of my 5yo n she said "whys that lady always say duck" 🙈 I feel for her kids at times

Her latest video!!! Little “darling” holly says clearly to Laura at the top of her lungs “YOU ARE STUPID AND I HATE YOU.”

what a charming little girl 😳

i watch Laura’s YouTube videos rather than instagram and TikTok. I really like her. I don’t agree with the amount of swearing however. She seems quite a mentally troubled lass and raising 3 kids must be hard for her. Alfie seems a really nice young man though, so i hope Holly and Harry (or barrels as she loved to call him :ROFLMAO:) Both turn out the same.

Omg she said on her Instagram live “none of my kids went to school today, not because they are poorly, but because I am incompetent.”

this is the THIRD time Laura’s kids have been off school because of Laura not getting up and ready, SINCE SEPTEMBER! That’s more than once a month! How have the school not pulled the social in? Or is Laura feeding the school bullshit that the kids are poorly 🙄

Omg she said on her Instagram live “none of my kids went to school today, not because they are poorly, but because I am incompetent.”

this is the THIRD time Laura’s kids have been off school because of Laura not getting up and ready, SINCE SEPTEMBER! That’s more than once a month! How have the school not pulled the social in? Or is Laura feeding the school bullshit that the kids are poorly 🙄
third time that we know of 🤷🏼‍♀️ i would like to think the school have pulled her up on it but i dunno she probably wouldn’t care anyway she seems to think everything’s just one big joke