Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are her kids up at silly o’clock? That can’t be healthy at all. And it’s bad parenting get them into some kind of routine. No one says parenting is easy, and it’s definitely not perfect but my god her recent TikToks of the younger two playing after midnight are ridiculous! I understand they all share a room and space, but come on there’s no excuse for that.

Reactions: 3
Why are her kids up at silly o’clock? That can’t be healthy at all. And it’s bad parenting get them into some kind of routine. No one says parenting is easy, and it’s definitely not perfect but my god her recent TikToks of the younger two playing after midnight are ridiculous! I understand they all share a room and space, but come on there’s no excuse for that.
they have no routine it’s unreal ,then in her youtube’s and on instagram she was regularly late to drop Holly and twice she forgot to pick her up ??!!! it would be so much easier for her if she got them into a routine , i can’t even watch her anymore i don’t even think she does youtube videos anymore or she hasn’t done one in a while

She would be less stressed if she spent a few weeks getting them into a bed time routine, she would get time to herself of an evening to relax and recharge. But instead they just run around doing all sorts at whatever time. There is no discipline with them.

Reactions: 2
Her laptop broke then her dad bought her one but she says yourube is her income, she's currently uploading a vlog... for me it's the swearing!!!!!!! It's so offputting 🙄

Reactions: 1
The thing i cant stand is that her kids are absolutely addicted to screens. they have their own phones and holly is on the phone watching youtube unmonitored till midnight. She repeats things like 'click the bell and subscribe' and speaks in a half-american accent. It's nightmarish. there's no reading, no drawing, painting, blocks, anything creative. Just screens and swearing and mess. And their diet, and the state of the house. I think Laura is very loving and seems to have done a good job with Alfie, and god knows it must be hard raising 3 kids alone, but she is clearly not coping and hasn't been for some time.

Also, Harry seems worringly stunted. Normally 2yos can talk. He looks depressed all the time and barely says a word. she needs to get him checked. Not to mention all the crying and the breastfeeding is her clinging onto her youngest

sorry for the vent, found her videos frustrating for a while and didn't know there was a thread on her.

I’m appalled by the recent Christmas holiday videos the language, the mess, the moaning. Actually do something fun with her children take them out play with them and supervise them. No one is the perfect parent no one said it’s easy but this is disgraceful

Reactions: 4
The kids have taken over that’s the problem, as a parent it’s not your job to be the best friend although it’s nice to have a happy home and a good relationship it’s also good to have structure and a good level of respect. I can only speak from my experience but we had to respect my parents they were not overly strict and when older they were fairly easy going but we had to text and be home at the time agreed etc. kids are not little forever and you need routines in school and work to establish things like study time if you want them to be successful.
Laura needs to set some rules especially bedtime and also in getting them to clean up some of their mess along with consequences for trashing the house. In my home we always had something nice after dinner and if we made a mess and refused to clean it up we would lose our treat and game time if it was bad. Why doesn’t Laura shut off the tv and internet and say we are cleaning this mess up nobody is playing with toys or electronics until their mess is sorted out, as for bedtime you have to be strong and keep taking them back to bed with no engagement and if you have to bring them down no tv or light it will be so boring that there will be nothing in it for them, if they ask say no no it’s bedtime so they have an association with bed and dark.

Reactions: 2
The kids have taken over that’s the problem, as a parent it’s not your job to be the best friend although it’s nice to have a happy home and a good relationship it’s also good to have structure and a good level of respect. I can only speak from my experience but we had to respect my parents they were not overly strict and when older they were fairly easy going but we had to text and be home at the time agreed etc. kids are not little forever and you need routines in school and work to establish things like study time if you want them to be successful.
Laura needs to set some rules especially bedtime and also in getting them to clean up some of their mess along with consequences for trashing the house. In my home we always had something nice after dinner and if we made a mess and refused to clean it up we would lose our treat and game time if it was bad. Why doesn’t Laura shut off the tv and internet and say we are cleaning this mess up nobody is playing with toys or electronics until their mess is sorted out, as for bedtime you have to be strong and keep taking them back to bed with no engagement and if you have to bring them down no tv or light it will be so boring that there will be nothing in it for them, if they ask say no no it’s bedtime so they have an association with bed and dark.
You are absolutely right! I think she honestly can’t be bothered to parent them half the time so let’s them do what they want instead of giving them boundaries and routine but then she moans they play up but it’s her own fault.

Can’t believe how many people lap it up and PRAISE her for being “real”
Jesus Christ is the bar really set so low?

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe how many people lap it up and PRAISE her for being “real”
Jesus Christ is the bar really set so low?
This, 100%.

I feel like the whole set up is just feral, out of control and the swearing etc is not okay, her humour is a facade for being a pretty crap mum imo. I actually pity the ones on her TT who constantly praise here with 'lolz' about hoe 'real' she is.. it doesn't give you much faith for the future if this is how kids are being dragged up. The cocky attitude she has towards people who only have one kid or who dont seem to have the chaos she has in her house is obnoxious - no one forced you to have three kids, or even more than one if thats how you feel! She's awful.

Reactions: 6
This, 100%.

I feel like the whole set up is just feral, out of control and the swearing etc is not okay, her humour is a facade for being a pretty crap mum imo. I actually pity the ones on her TT who constantly praise here with 'lolz' about hoe 'real' she is.. it doesn't give you much faith for the future if this is how kids are being dragged up. The cocky attitude she has towards people who only have one kid or who dont seem to have the chaos she has in her house is obnoxious - no one forced you to have three kids, or even more than one if thats how you feel! She's awful.
She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.

She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.
It is sad, I think for anyone who is genuinely struggling generally with life/mental health or whatever, social media can be a really hostile, harsh place and time should be spent on getting that back on track and parenting her kids and creating a better situation for all involved, not on swearing at her feral kids on TT for views. Its sad.

I get that raising kids isn't easy but plenty of people have three kids and it doesn't decline into chaos like this, I dread to think what they're gonna be like as older teenagers and young adults. My sister has three and none of them are like this. I haven't seen her old videos, ill have to have a look if they're still up. Yeah exactly - no one made her have three kids, or any at all, its a lifestyle choice and she's lucky to have them.

The way she speaks to them is vile like they are just an inconvenience to her. I used to find her funny but it’s just got worse. Saw couple of posts about her talking to men then moans they loose interest, if they found her accounts I’m not surprised it’s hardly appealing the constant swearing and lack of looking after herself and the kids is it.

Reactions: 6