Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her. I swear all the time, they are just words. My 9 year old knows not to repeat them until she's in secondary school. If anyone thinks their kids don't use that language at school or hear it they are deluded.
I like a clean home, some people aren't as fussy. So what. As long as untidy and not dirty whats the problem, you don't have to live in it.
I think she's done a fantastic job with the kids. Oldest has turned out lovely. Their bond is beautiful.

Reactions: 5
I like her. I swear all the time, they are just words. My 9 year old knows not to repeat them until she's in secondary school. If anyone thinks their kids don't use that language at school or hear it they are deluded.
I like a clean home, some people aren't as fussy. So what. As long as untidy and not dirty whats the problem, you don't have to live in it.
I think she's done a fantastic job with the kids. Oldest has turned out lovely. Their bond is beautiful.
Hi Laura 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i actually really think she makes it harder for herself , why can’t she take harry to the park or soft play or to a stay and play toddler group after dropping the kids off , wear him out plus he’ll be distracted and won’t want to BF off her and then he can nap once they get home she can do her daily cleaning then have lunch and get ready to get the kids from school , she doesn’t ever take him out anywhere , also the way she turns up on the school run fair enough if it was a rare occasion but it’s most days doing the school run like that , there is no reason why she can’t get into the shower at 630 before getting the kids ready

Reactions: 2
i’m sorry did she not go buy a £100 juicer not long ago ??! which is probably never used but she can’t go to primark and get some cheap clothes for her kid

No need for someone to send her that message calling her a fat witch :oops::oops:

and I don't think anyone should shame her for trying to buy second hand - loads of people do it. There's hundreds of pages on Insta for secondhand childrens clothes "pre-loved by..." etc. She does a lot of things wrong, but I don't think making an effort NOT to contribute to landfill is something she should be slated for...

i don’t agree with someone calling her a fat witch no and if that’s the reason she’s doing it because she doesn’t want to contribute to landfill that’s fine but i don’t see why it needed to go onto her instagram story , all you need to do is go on facebay or ebay and type 2-3 boys bundle … she does a lot of wasteful things with her money , ie £100 juicers, takeaways, more tit to full up her house.

It would be nice if she could donate Harry’s old clothes to mums in need as well

i don’t agree with someone calling her a fat witch no and if that’s the reason she’s doing it because she doesn’t want to contribute to landfill that’s fine but i don’t see why it needed to go onto her instagram story , all you need to do is go on facebay or ebay and type 2-3 boys bundle … she does a lot of wasteful things with her money , ie £100 juicers, takeaways, more tit to full up her house.

It would be nice if she could donate Harry’s old clothes to mums in need as well
how do you know she doesn’t do that with Harry’s old clothes? And she wasn’t asking for a donation, she was willing to BUY a bundle, she’s entitled to ask if anyone is selling one on her Instagram

this is a real reach to find fault in someone 🤣🤣🤣

Oh hi Laura 👋🏼 considering your latest insta story of “I’d rather buy second hand than it contribute to landfill.” Just screams “I read my own tattle thread.”

so, Miss Delaney, now I have your attention, get holly’s behaviour checked out, some of the things that child does worries me greatly, and Harry needs speech therapy.

😁 pull your finger out and help those poor little mites.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fair dos about landfill etc but mate cmon now ur standards arent exactly high... go primark n buy ur kid some £1.20 shirts n £2 shorts.

how do you know she doesn’t do that with Harry’s old clothes? And she wasn’t asking for a donation, she was willing to BUY a bundle, she’s entitled to ask if anyone is selling one on her Instagram

this is a real reach to find fault in someone 🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t say she didn’t i say it would be nice if she could 😊 from experience those with big followings tend to post “anyone know someone selling X” and then suddenly they’re gifted it , i didn’t say she couldn’t ask on her instagram 😂😂 i just find it unnecessary when all you need to do is search on ebay 👍🏻

watching her on tik tok and youtube no one even needs to try reach to find a fault in her 😂

Reactions: 1
I didn’t say she didn’t i say it would be nice if she could 😊 from experience those with big followings tend to post “anyone know someone selling X” and then suddenly they’re gifted it , i didn’t say she couldn’t ask on her instagram 😂😂 i just find it unnecessary when all you need to do is search on ebay 👍🏻

watching her on tik tok and youtube no one even needs to try reach to find a fault in her 😂
Omfg the same when someone says "when does the chinese open" FUCKIN GOOGLE! Shes lookin for freebies clearly 🙄

Right before any mum army come at me, I breastfed both my kids; AND in public. That’s not my issue. Nor is how old Harry is, she can breastfeed him as much as she wants. But what baffles me, is that she sees him “sucking like a Guinea pig on my tit” as a massive annoyance and always photos her nipple wedged in his mouth. DONT BREASTFEED HIM THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! Coz I can promise you one thing Laura, the last 2 things on my “least likely to give a tit about” list, is 1.) seeing your areolas and 2.) hearing you moaning about him ON your areolas 🤷🏼‍♀️
8A73372D-084C-465E-9324-E23DA4AD0937.png
8A73372D-084C-465E-9324-E23DA4AD0937.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1