Laura Delaney

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do we think about tonight’s AD? Seems very shady the story before and after - wonder what’s caused it

Reactions: 1
I dislike creators that just use their followers.
Laura clearly left Tik Tok in the hopes of enticing her followers over to YouTube to boost her view and sub count. When she felt she had given enough time to drag as many as she could over to her other social media she miraculously appears back on Tik Tok hmmm 🤔 not cool !!

I thought flouncing off TikTok was a bit boring and then coming back days later.
I don’t watch her YouTube videos - has she said why she left TikTok?
I wasn’t sure if it was because she got hate comments for making a video about the woman who was dancing with her baby who had sadly died.

I don't really class her videos as 'reality' I don't dislike her, I think she has a lot to deal with on the daily but it's all a little farfetched to me. When Harry tit everywhere, rather than clean it up she grabbed the camera, laughing hysterically. Most people would have cleaned the mess up, whilst gagging then maybe mentioned it at a later date.
I was a single mom to four and also pregnant, but my home and life wasn't a mess like this. It wasn't easy, far from it in fact, but I had to get routine in hand otherwise I'd have sunk.
I do think that if she got some organisation and routine in place she'd at least get some peace and quiet in the evening.

Reactions: 4
I don't really class her videos as 'reality' I don't dislike her, I think she has a lot to deal with on the daily but it's all a little farfetched to me. When Harry tit everywhere, rather than clean it up she grabbed the camera, laughing hysterically. Most people would have cleaned the mess up, whilst gagging then maybe mentioned it at a later date.
I was a single mom to four and also pregnant, but my home and life wasn't a mess like this. It wasn't easy, far from it in fact, but I had to get routine in hand otherwise I'd have sunk.
I do think that if she got some organisation and routine in place she'd at least get some peace and quiet in the evening.
im sure she has mentioned either on tiktok or YouTube she was being tested for Adhd (I think) so maybe this is why things are a little unorganised for her.

im sure she has mentioned either on tiktok or YouTube she was being tested for Adhd (I think) so maybe this is why things are a little unorganised for her.
I can appreciate that as my son also has ADHD, but I can't help feel that it's put on for the camera, as in her older videos she would never have acted like this. As I said I don't dislike her at all, and if there are deep rooted issues I hope she manages to get the help she needs.

The amount of coffee she drinks and still breast feeds no wonder Harry is so clingy. I know some kids can be naughty, but wow their pretty feral aren’t they.

Her poor children (bar Alfie) are always FILTHY. Literally dirty crusty faces and clothes that are clearly too small
for them! She’s trash 🤢 maybe instead of crying on YouTube about how clingy and wingey your son is, get him checked out! Ear infection? Health condition? Speech delay? Could be autistic adhd etc etc. She is literally a hyperactive child herself 🙄 cannot stand her

Reactions: 3
She is a really lazy mother who needs to be reported. First of all, she is neglectful, her looks looks rank and she is just an absolute state of a mother.

She needs reporting to the DWP for undeclared income and her ex boyfriend is living there. Not fair that this scrounger is robbing the state ofc people who work.

No reason why she cabt work. She could get free nursery hours.

Also why is she still breast feeding a talking toddler. Bizarre.

Reactions: 2
She is a really lazy mother who needs to be reported. First of all, she is neglectful, her looks looks rank and she is just an absolute state of a mother.

She needs reporting to the DWP for undeclared income and her ex boyfriend is living there. Not fair that this scrounger is robbing the state ofc people who work.

Cos shes got undiagnosed "adhd" lol shes laughable

I’ve been watching her youtube never really watched her tik tok. Harry is such a brat, I get he’s clingy because of the breastfeeding whatever but he is seriously so bad behaved, fair play to her for having patience with him.

It’s quite funny actually because before tiktok if you look back at her Instagram she didn’t look like that.
The ex partner doesn’t live there?

I’ve been watching her youtube never really watched her tik tok. Harry is such a brat, I get he’s clingy because of the breastfeeding whatever but he is seriously so bad behaved, fair play to her for having patience with him.
his constant and I mean CONSTANT crying and winging drives me bleeping insane so god knows what it’s like to live with! He’s the most miserable child I’ve ever seen