Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cfw

I agree with silentwhisper13. I'm a mum of two, ive watched Laura's videos and I've Never seen her abuse, degrade or push her children. Yes she may swear in front of them, I know plenty of other parents that do, my parents did its not done me any damage at the end of the day they are only words. It's not like she is calling them names! I think she is doing an amazing job as a single mum with three children whilst breastfeeding during lockdown, it's hard enough being a parent without thta added pressure. Kids are messy and do destroy the house, they look happy to me and so does she and I think that is the most important thing. As she has said on her Instagram she does exaggerate the swearing on her tik Tok videos and most of the time her children aren't even around when is swearing..I've found her funny and totally relatable to my life and know many other feel the same.

Reactions: 21

Bil

VIP Member
I'm all for showing the real side of parenting. But swearing at young children is just too far. The language she uses is vulgar. The kids have no discipline, they're constantly drawing on walls, weeing everywhere. Dont get me wrong my 2 year old loves a wall art but he knows its naughty when he's done it. I'm also a single mum so know how hard she must be finding it right now. But absolutely disagree with the swearing and pushing. They're small children. People in the comments saying they all swear at their kids too? Am I missing something?

Reactions: 10

Silentwhisper13

It all comes down to how you find the best way to cope.
I've learned that with two mini tornadoes under your feet, things are going to be messy and get broken or destroyed no matter how much you try and supervise your kids and yes, you can get mad, shout/scream, punish your kids to learn some discipline but that also gets criticism, or you can learn that mess can be tidied, walls can be painted, items can be replaced. It's no big deal. If that's her attitude, then fair play to her. No one is the perfect parent and each to their own.
We can see across various platforms, she doesnt abuse her kids and actually loves them very very much. I think shes amazing tbh

hotstepper

Oh my actual god have a look at her new YouTube Vlog, her new house is an absolute shit hole just like the old house!!!! Poor Holly looks homeless as usual

ALSO SHE WAS PREGNANT BY HER ONE NIGHT STAND 🤢 SHE ABORTED IT but states quite proudly “flush it down the toilet I don’t give a shit.”

Last edited:
  • Wow

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Regardless of her behaviour online and peculiar antics, I don't think this women is a bad mum at all. She's raising three children by herself (albeit co-parenting) and the children seem to love her (particularly Alfie). I think it's a tad unfair to call her a bad mum. She might not do things the way we would but that doesn't mean she's a crap mother at all.

I can't help but also feel there's a bit of dammed if you do, dammed if you don't situation here. She's said she's taken them offline, let's give her the benefit of the doubt.

Go to Rebecca Lamb's thread for evidence of a bad parent.

• Haha

Flossieb

she needs help. but then also she chose to have 3 kids.
Wouldn't fancy you as a Councillor 🤣 just because the girl had children doesn't mean she should expect to be depressed, I have three children and don't feel the way Laura does.

I hope her family see her insta and reach out and help her, she does seem in a very dark place. Maybe the big oaf she shares the kids with will step in and actually have his kids longer than a day or two while she gets some help, it angers me that mum's have to struggle with parenting AND mental health problems and some men get to visit their kids once a week/fortnight - no wonder the man child is full of giggles and acting like a two year old he literally takes no responsibility for those kids.

I detest alot of the things Laura does and don't particularly like her BUT i feel so sorry for her and angry on her behalf that the only person who seems to help her parent is her dad, the girl needs proper support and help as she is struggling

Reactions: 9

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I have 5 kids and 3 of them are 2 and under, I can honestly say yes it’s hardwork everyday but my kids all have a routine which I have worked hard to put into place, bed and asleep by 7pm, I don’t sit swearing and shouting at them either. She’s trying too hard to be edgy on there, when in reality she’s just making herself look awful. I watched her YouTube too and gosh she filters herself so much on tik tok she looks totally different on YouTube!

hotstepper

Her latest Insta story admitting that Harry picks the kitten up, squashes him and then picks him up and throws him 😔 that tiny cat is honestly going to die at the hands of this feral devil child. I can’t bear it. I really can’t stand parents who let their kids do this to animals with the excuse “oh Harry is only little he doesn’t understand” THEN TEACH HIM TO BE GENTLE FFS! He’s going to hurt the cat so badly if not fatally if she’s not taking this seriously and it honestly makes me feel sick!

• Angry
  • Sad

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
There is a certain time / point in your life which makes you realise "fuck it, lifes too short to feel like this / tolerate this" etc and its different for everyone. It might be a loveless relationship, an abusive one, it might just be the realisation of coping alone with said children who all have different needs and paces. You try to keep up a persona to deal with it and eventually you learn its beyond your abilities and the support you need just isn't there.
I don't think she's a bad mam, I think she's just a human, embracing her situation of 3 ferrel kids whilst keeping a bit of her sanity and seeing the funny side in life. What would you like her to do instead if swear? Video herself standing in the shower, crying having a breakdown and ignoring the kids battering on the door for her attention? I swear infront of my kids but they are firmly told you don't copy what you see, it's only words at the end of the day, they will hear them from peers and other people and I'd rather they learned they aren't taboo but just not for children to use.
Calm doon Laura 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I like her. I swear all the time, they are just words. My 9 year old knows not to repeat them until she's in secondary school. If anyone thinks their kids don't use that language at school or hear it they are deluded.
I like a clean home, some people aren't as fussy. So what. As long as untidy and not dirty whats the problem, you don't have to live in it.
I think she's done a fantastic job with the kids. Oldest has turned out lovely. Their bond is beautiful.
Hi Laura 👋

• Haha

spillthetea33

The constant swearing is vile don’t get me wrong we don’t not swear here but not in every sentence there’s no need for it. I know it’s hard with kids to put yourself first too but I feel she need to sort herself out she’s let herself go in more ways than one. I don’t mean that to sound nasty but have a bit of dignity with how you behave you know

Brightybox

I actually quite like her. My children are tornados like hers and I find her really relatable. I've never seen her shout horribly or swear at her children degrading them, I think it's clear to see her tiktok videos are exaggerated specific moments of her day rather than the full picture. I really admire her attitude of 'the kids have messed the house up, it's irritating but not the end of the world' in this grey spotless home era we seem to be living in at the moment. I also love how she portrays breastfeeding a toddler and how clingy they can be.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I haven't seen anything... don't have other social media apps however I'm sat with 1 child through the school holidays and I honestly do not envy her!! It is extremely hard and I'm totally on my own. She has the kids dad, her dad, a mum, sister... as much as I feel for her, she does have ppl so I do not understand the cries on socials, surely u would go to ur family!! Sometimes I get the impression it's the "poor me" routine with her when she does infact have help!!
The last I heard the ex had a new woman and many of us know how that goes, she has her dad that she sees occasionally. I think Laura hasn’t set clear boundaries with her kids and she’s let them run wild to an extent and it’s so hard to turn the tide when they’re not used to taking you seriously, you really have to start as you go on. For example her daughter was up half the night and Laura was exhausted ( totally understandable) yet she slept okay at her fathers house when he had her, this tells me that she’s taking the Mickey with Laura yeh it’s her safe space etc but you have to have some kind of routine and boundaries or kids will walk all over you they’re clever little gits some of them and quick to catch on 😂
I think Laura thought we were haters here when it’s been pointed out that she needs to stop letting the kids trash her home and to stop disrespecting her with zero consequences, the problem is they’re getting older and it’s clearly not getting any better.
We are not haters but just pointing out the obvious all our homes would be trashed if we let the kids do anything they wanted from throwing food, toys, drawing everywhere etc and nothing was said.
If Laura established a routine at least she would have a few hours in the evening to chill and everyone needs some me time that’s a given but she doesn’t have that down time to recharge her batteries.

• Heart

hotstepper

I know what I’ll do…. I’ll get him to hold my leg and I’ll take a photo for insta and put it straight on my stories.

Then when this latest bit of cock screws me and leaves me because of my spawns of Satan, I’ll tell the internet how I wanna fucking die and should have aborted my eldest son! Tramp!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7

hotstepper

Ew. Put it away Laura love. What an absolute fucking slapper 🤢 I’d pay her to put the top ON not take it off. Way to bring up your kids Laura hun 👏🏻 they must be so proud while they’re tucking into their chicken nuggets, I bet they’re thinking “so grateful my mum sold her flaps to put Iceland food on the table.”

Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Sandydan

The thing that gets me and when she takes the piss out of mums baking, playing pding crafts etc with their kids.

Calling them the fucking stepford wives.

How is it a bad thing to care about your childrens education and want them to have a fun day with activities etc?

juy7nhio

god shes a vile bitch isnt she? I skip through her vlogs as its all just swearing or looking off camera and shouting at the kids for something. She is vile how she acts with her kids too. Always talking about her oldest blocking the toilet and then her Harrys bad tummy. Glad she's not my neighbour, imagine living next door to her! If she doesnt want another baby so bad why not go on a long term contraceptive?
She cant even cope with the 3 she has never mind another.
All 3 of her kids were 'unplanned' and an abortion as well. How fucking stupid do you have to be to not even get the non hormonal coil??? Be on the pill?? To brag about abortion like that is disgusting, she has lost all of my respect I did genuinely used to like her but something happened and she's so bitter and horrible now. Yes as someone said imagine her as your neighbour, think she mentioned having antisocial behavviour and noise complaints to the council from her neighbours. The fact she has a big council house as well.