Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I lost respect for her to be honest I will stand by a woman’s rights to her own body but be sensitive, a lot of women have multiple miscarriages and spend all their savings on IVF. Yeh it’s not her problem but jeez her total disrespect for life is appalling, she wanted an abortion fine good for her but the way she spoke about it was 💩

Reactions: 6

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Can’t believe how many people lap it up and PRAISE her for being “real”
Jesus Christ is the bar really set so low?
This, 100%.

I feel like the whole set up is just feral, out of control and the swearing etc is not okay, her humour is a facade for being a pretty crap mum imo. I actually pity the ones on her TT who constantly praise here with 'lolz' about hoe 'real' she is.. it doesn't give you much faith for the future if this is how kids are being dragged up. The cocky attitude she has towards people who only have one kid or who dont seem to have the chaos she has in her house is obnoxious - no one forced you to have three kids, or even more than one if thats how you feel! She's awful.

The way she speaks to them is vile like they are just an inconvenience to her. I used to find her funny but it’s just got worse. Saw couple of posts about her talking to men then moans they loose interest, if they found her accounts I’m not surprised it’s hardly appealing the constant swearing and lack of looking after herself and the kids is it.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
Anyone watch her latest vid? Honestly the constant swearing with a 3 year old in the back of the car. He’s going to start dropping the f word at nursery very soon.
She thinks she is hilarious and down to earth but it's actually vulgar and she has zero respect for her kids 🙄 Also called her dad out on IG and used the C word. I can't even

I think some of you are being a bit hard on her. As if any of us are perfect? She obviously really cares about her kids, they are loved, clean, fed and happy. Holly is absolutely HILARIOUS. When she grabs the camera, she’s a comedian! Alfie is really funny and so sweet! Harry does seem like he needs a lot of attention but 🤷‍♀️ All kids are different. The dad seems nice, they seem to get on so well - very well 😉- so I wonder what happened there. Someone said how she looked like a different person in the earlier vlogs, I agree, but back then there seems to be a sadness behind her eyes in them, more reserved etc.
100% agree with you. Infact, shes spoken numerous times about how she had pretty bad depression. Yes she swears, yes her house is upside down most of the time but who cares, her kids are happy and looked after and that's the main thing.. I do think its abit cheeky that she now has a patron but so far shes not actually mentioned it too much which is nice, its there for people that want to pay and if not then it's not shoved in our faces (so far). I enjoy her videos, I'm yet to find another mum or family on youtube that are as real.

LindaaLouu

Harry genuinely does nothing but cry yet she hasn’t got him a health check to figure why. Nobody come at me with “toddlers cry” at 2 years old children don’t cry 24/7 for no reason. She even says he cries just as much off camera. He’s never NOT crying

Plus her house is beyond a shit tip!

Reactions: 5

summer099

Chatty Member
I recently unfollowed her she is a mess! the constant crying over a different man every 2-3 weeks is embarrassing. She is in love with a different guy every month. I swear this year she has been in love with more men than ive had hot dinners! Now only fans? No wonder these men run for the hills her life is a shambles.

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Can’t believe how many people lap it up and PRAISE her for being “real”
Jesus Christ is the bar really set so low?

Cccccc

Wow the latest you tube video, she just comes across as very bitter and angry. I used to like her a while back, when she was real and likeable. The swearing now is off the scale and her eldest has clearly taken after her aswell

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.
It is sad, I think for anyone who is genuinely struggling generally with life/mental health or whatever, social media can be a really hostile, harsh place and time should be spent on getting that back on track and parenting her kids and creating a better situation for all involved, not on swearing at her feral kids on TT for views. Its sad.

I get that raising kids isn't easy but plenty of people have three kids and it doesn't decline into chaos like this, I dread to think what they're gonna be like as older teenagers and young adults. My sister has three and none of them are like this. I haven't seen her old videos, ill have to have a look if they're still up. Yeah exactly - no one made her have three kids, or any at all, its a lifestyle choice and she's lucky to have them.

Beau2005

Yeah she must be as someone on here did mention their concern that Holly was in her underwear on the most recent vlog but Laura is making it out that pedophiles were talking about Holly's underwear 🤔
I think she is referring to tattle as the paedophile forum and that we are paedophiles on here 😆. I’m pretty sure if anyone actually thought their child was on one of those types of sites they would go straight to the police and not post about it on social media.

Edited to add I think it’s pretty odd behaviour putting your child online in their underwear in the first place

• Haha

Luce

I’ve watched her for a while and have never seen her push her children. That’s quite a serious accusation to make without any proof 😬

juy7nhio

This, 100%.

I feel like the whole set up is just feral, out of control and the swearing etc is not okay, her humour is a facade for being a pretty crap mum imo. I actually pity the ones on her TT who constantly praise here with 'lolz' about hoe 'real' she is.. it doesn't give you much faith for the future if this is how kids are being dragged up. The cocky attitude she has towards people who only have one kid or who dont seem to have the chaos she has in her house is obnoxious - no one forced you to have three kids, or even more than one if thats how you feel! She's awful.
She didn't used to be like this in her old videos. Now she's found her USP as 'real' mum living in chaos and is marketing it to her audience for all it's worth. I actually feel so bad for those kids, they really are being dragged up. She should have used contraception if she didn't want so many kids.

I like her. I swear all the time, they are just words. My 9 year old knows not to repeat them until she's in secondary school. If anyone thinks their kids don't use that language at school or hear it they are deluded.
I like a clean home, some people aren't as fussy. So what. As long as untidy and not dirty whats the problem, you don't have to live in it.
I think she's done a fantastic job with the kids. Oldest has turned out lovely. Their bond is beautiful.

hotstepper

I felt a bit sorry for her but then when she said she does it all by herself... she doesn't. Then said no1 offers to take the kids... Rob?! Her dad? No sorry luv but u have it easier than you think 🙄
Literally! She moans how she has no help her dad does so much for her. Crying in the bathroom in the latest Vlog because holly trashed Laura’s room after she spent hours cleaning it. Simple solution to that Laura! MAKE THE LITTLE SHIT CLEAR IT UP! She needs to wake up and realise she CAN DISCIPLINE THEM. They walk all fucking over her and she allows it!

• Heart

juy7nhio

She’s crying on stories saying she wish she never had Alfie and aborted or put up for adoption. I feel bad for her bc she thinks she is a shit mum (she’s not the best lol) but that lad deffo can watch your stories if he wants. How dare you do that to him. If he’s not his mates are
are you fucking kidding???

edit just watched it, think she needs to be reported to SS she needs some serious help, you can't share that kind of shit online what does she think she's playing at? also if 3 kids is so overwhelming... no one forced her to have harry, she couldve stopped at holly. i get she's struggling but you can't be putting this stuff online

• Heart

Retrob76

Her youtube videos paint a different picture so part of me thinks the persona on tiktok and instagram is put on for the likes. She's tried to be 'real' but taken it too far. She has talked on instagram about her mental health issues so it may be something to do with that. I understand it's hard and even harder atm to be a single parent, but part of me wants to scream that she needs to at least just take them out to let off steam and teach them not to destroy things! The kids are feral. 🤔