Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yoko

Chatty Member
I’ve just stumbled across this vile woman and my god what a terrible terrible excuse of a mother she is. The language she uses and the way she behaves around her children is utterly horrific. She’s a disgrace! I’m surprised she hasn’t got social services knocking at her door! Terrible mother.

Reactions: 5
Who actually doesn’t wipe after a shit and thinks having a shower will clean you 🤢 I thought she was taking the piss at first.

• Sick
  • Haha

hotstepper

Holly wearing trainers to school because she’s lost her school shoes, driving the cat in the car loose running around the car because the kids smashed up his pet carrier, kids lost the cats lead and harness, why is this family such a shambles!!! Literally chaos!

• Wow

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
I hope she's OK, I really like her and her honesty. It's not nice to think of her struggling when she's got the kids to look after as well.
Same I really like Laura I think she is too nice and that’s the crux of the problem, I genuinely believe that she loves her kids so much and she wants them to be happy so she is a bit of a pushover and they’ve taken advantage as kids do especially when they’re bright and catch on. I also hope she’s okay as it’s taken a toll on her mental health as it would to anyone.

• Heart
I honestly cannot with her anymore. I used to think she was alright. Her vlogs were funny, relatable and she was chilled and honest. Then she started to try this 'bad bitch' thing and now CONSTANTLY swears, complains about absolutely everything on the planet and acts like the whole world is ending if she doesn't get some D off randoms. I remember getting heartbroken over a boy I'd been seeing for a couple of weeks....WHEN I WAS ABOUT 15!! She's a grown ass woman with 3 kids. She needs to get a grip and stop talking shit about her kids on social media. And stop crying 'I don't wanna live anymoooooore' when you get dumped. Those kids are watching their mum lose the plot on a daily basis and it must be awful for them.

Also, I thought she made the 'hard decision' to take her kids off social media? Uh huh......

• Heart

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Probably one of the Tiktokers causing the biggest stir and split opinion with the Insta Mums at the moment.

She says shes trying to show the side to parenting that most others don't show.

Often films herself pushing her young kids over, swearing at them, generally degrading them, shouting at them and general controversial parenting.

She's allegedly been reported to social services by numerous people.
As much as I think it's maybe a step too far, her language is absolutely atrocious and her actions are somewhat questionable in my opinion.

Thoughts?

LindaaLouu

Oh hi Laura 👋🏼 considering your latest insta story of “I’d rather buy second hand than it contribute to landfill.” Just screams “I read my own tattle thread.”

so, Miss Delaney, now I have your attention, get holly’s behaviour checked out, some of the things that child does worries me greatly, and Harry needs speech therapy.

😁 pull your finger out and help those poor little mites.

• Haha

Bil

VIP Member
It's a FREE appointment for your child Laura! Why don't you park near the hospital elsewhere and use the park and ride that most hospitals have if you knew you wouldn't get a space.
She's a bad tit

juy7nhio

Now her poor cat has had his head stuck in a crisp packet for god knows how long (clean your trampish house) and then stood on a razor. Blood all over the bath 😡
That house is a disgrace.
That's animal abuse! Why does she post this shit

Reactions: 4

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Her latest Insta story admitting that Harry picks the kitten up, squashes him and then picks him up and throws him 😔 that tiny cat is honestly going to die at the hands of this feral devil child. I can’t bear it. I really can’t stand parents who let their kids do this to animals with the excuse “oh Harry is only little he doesn’t understand” THEN TEACH HIM TO BE GENTLE FFS! He’s going to hurt the cat so badly if not fatally if she’s not taking this seriously and it honestly makes me feel sick!
This is what happens when you set no boundaries or rules for your kids. She simply cannot be arsed in any capacity. I know swearing at/infront of your kids is a real divide but she swears in front of them purely because she can’t be bothered to regulate herself

That poor kitten. She’s so irresponsible

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
At the end if the day, I couldn't cope with 3 kids alone! Regardless, she feeds them, houses them and loves them.

I’m appalled by the recent Christmas holiday videos the language, the mess, the moaning. Actually do something fun with her children take them out play with them and supervise them. No one is the perfect parent no one said it’s easy but this is disgraceful