Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catseyes1

Do find it annoying she gets offered a bigger house, complete with a new kitchen! That she will no doubt pay f all for.

Reactions: 4

juy7nhio

She’s a flipping trollop. Kids are being dragged up and are ending up bratty. She needs to be put on the social services list
'30 life lessons before 30' was her newest youtube video. Every single one was about being rejected/men. Every other word is fuck and it's just painful to listen to particularly when she's swearing AT a four year old. Also her hair looked way better natural.

• Heart

Beckyfreckles

I don't really class her videos as 'reality' I don't dislike her, I think she has a lot to deal with on the daily but it's all a little farfetched to me. When Harry shit everywhere, rather than clean it up she grabbed the camera, laughing hysterically. Most people would have cleaned the mess up, whilst gagging then maybe mentioned it at a later date.
I was a single mom to four and also pregnant, but my home and life wasn't a mess like this. It wasn't easy, far from it in fact, but I had to get routine in hand otherwise I'd have sunk.
I do think that if she got some organisation and routine in place she'd at least get some peace and quiet in the evening.

LoveGossip!!

I understand that abortions are needed for some women but all the ones I’ve known personally have been sad about it because it is a life at the end of the day. My best friend ended up pregnant a few months after her abortion she couldn’t get past the emotional aspect and her baby girl was born blind and she felt it was karma and of course it wasn’t at all. Abortions are not always cut and dried like that for some women even the ones that really wanted one.
I had one age 17, I'm 39 & I STILL think of it. My bf at the time was an arsehole to put it nicely. Left him after he was arrested for assaulting me again. Found out I was pregnant. In no way would that child have had a good life, they'd have been loved but they'd have been born into poverty & I made the right decision but I always still wish I'd not have got pregnant or was able to give the child a good life. It made me extremely cautious of getting pregnant by accident, so much so that after my own 2 kids & 3 m/c I got sterilised at 27 as I was terrified of getting pregnant again.

She made it sound so easy and was heartless about such a life changing issue.

popi26

Anyone watch her latest vid? Honestly the constant swearing with a 3 year old in the back of the car. He’s going to start dropping the f word at nursery very soon.

yahooyazhoo

They earn her money and she’s skint

anyone see her post hinting at suicide on her story?? She wrote a note to her kids, it's really worrying
She wrote a note to her kids yet posted that to her story? Nah full on attention seeker. Also. Notes app???? 😂

hotstepper

She’s a flipping trollop. Kids are being dragged up and are ending up bratty. She needs to be put on the social services list

Charlotte1993

VIP Member
It all comes down to how you find the best way to cope.
I've learned that with two mini tornadoes under your feet, things are going to be messy and get broken or destroyed no matter how much you try and supervise your kids and yes, you can get mad, shout/scream, punish your kids to learn some discipline but that also gets criticism, or you can learn that mess can be tidied, walls can be painted, items can be replaced. It's no big deal. If that's her attitude, then fair play to her. No one is the perfect parent and each to their own.
We can see across various platforms, she doesnt abuse her kids and actually loves them very very much. I think shes amazing tbh
I agree but there has to be a consequence or they will keep repeating the same behaviour like drawing on walls spraying makeup on walls,
Why not get Holly to clean it off with a magic eraser and then tidy up yourself in the bedroom while she is doing it,
Of course there will be a tantrum but you have to be firm and say I’m sorry you made this mess you need to remove it ,
The same with toys have a large box or two and say come on let’s pick up the toys and all the family can help throw them all back in ,
You are their mum not their servant and teaching kids self sufficiency is very important especially when they start school and need to work as a team.
I dunno call me old fashioned but she seems like a lazy parent maybe she is exhausted so I cannot judge but there again she wouldn’t be exhausted if she implemented a bedtime routine,
It would be bedlam for a week or two while they adjust to the new normal but it would help Laura in the long run, everyone needs some me time and have that time alone.
I feel Laura is TOO nice of a person I really like her it’s obvious that she loves her children a lot but she is alone and the kids are taking advantage of her kindness and taking the Mickey.
Laura needs to take back control and implement some rules.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
I get why shes laughing when she walks in to the room and its distroyed because if u didnt laugh ud cry BUT its givin if the wrong impression to the kids! She needs to be firmer

popi26

She said she used to be fake years ago. But yes, she comes across a nicer person! Now she’s just talking about pulling shit out her arse lol.