Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catseyes1

What’s the point in covering the kids faces, when you can see them on old vlogs. Think she has been reading stuff on here lol.

Reactions: 7

hotstepper

So holly vomits and cries in pain in the same day because of a urine infection and has mother of the year called the doctor? No. It’s no suprise hollie has a bladder infection. The bathroom and house hygiene are questionable and even her kids hygiene’s seems to be bottom of Laura’s priority list

• Sad

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
I can't help but think that this one is reinforcing negative stereotypical beliefs about single-parents (mums in particular). As a single parent myself, I simply can't relate to Laura at all. The swearing is out of control (believe me I'm no prude) and she's just got zero control over her household. That said, I adore her relationship with Alfie. Their laughing is infectious.

Just stop vlogging Holly in the bath, being soothed because she has a water infection. It's personal and not for anyone's eyes. Seriously strange choices in what she shows.

She's not relatable. She doesn't epitomise single mums.

Flossieb

Does Laura forget she's only been working a few weeks? Pretty sure she would be getting help with rent if she only works part time and is a single household. I don't think there is anything wrong with single mothers claiming universal credit at all so Laura now joking she should quit work to satisfy haters and become a 'bum' aka single mothers who don't work (which could be due to no support/mental health issues/childcare issues etc) she's implying that because she now pays some rent that if she quit work she would be a bum, sorry but that's hilarious and very patronising considering she's been working 2 weeks. Plenty of single mothers who aren't currently working can now see in Laura's eyes they are a bum cuz they get more universal credit than Laura.

Think that cleaning job and big garden have gone to her head 🤣 next thing she'll be able to wipe her arse properly with toilet roll instead of using the shower head.

And Laura you do have plenty of time and mental space to be negative, you made a whole separate YouTube channel to rant and throw shade on other youtubers huni 🤣

• Haha

Luce

I think some of you are being a bit hard on her. As if any of us are perfect? She obviously really cares about her kids, they are loved, clean, fed and happy. Holly is absolutely HILARIOUS. When she grabs the camera, she’s a comedian! Alfie is really funny and so sweet! Harry does seem like he needs a lot of attention but 🤷‍♀️ All kids are different. The dad seems nice, they seem to get on so well - very well 😉- so I wonder what happened there. Someone said how she looked like a different person in the earlier vlogs, I agree, but back then there seems to be a sadness behind her eyes in them, more reserved etc.

Pandasnooks

VIP Member
what is the situation with her and rob? They seem like best friends can’t imagine them ever being in a serious love relationship especially the some of the things they both talk about
Shes gagging for it, he thinks she's a twat... 🤷‍♀️ Get the impression she would welcome the idea, the lady does protest and all that but he isn't into it. Maybe Laura could answer that for us... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6

summer099

Chatty Member
anyone see her post hinting at suicide on her story?? She wrote a note to her kids, it's really worrying
pls dont worry for someone who threatens suicide every time a guy dumps her then weeks later posts her next boo lined up. I might be horrible but I really do not feel sorry for her . she is so happy showing off her tits and punani right now all over social media. the girl doesn't seem very suicidey 😂 she is promoting like ive never seen before. Alfie is going to be torn to bits at school in years to come lmfao imagine our parents openly on social media saying she sells her flange. I would be ruined at school

hotstepper

1162B938-EC43-4165-92D0-2A1349B0A1CC.jpeg

look at the fucking state of her!!! Scummiest mother on the planet, literally! Sat there mouthing off using “C” bomb and fuck this fuck that, while her FOUR year old brat is hanging off her areola suckling 🤢 so fucked up at this point! It’s perverted and fucking wrong!!!

• Sick

hotstepper

So let me get this straight…
Laura declares she’s keeping her children, including her eldest child Alfie, off of social media at all costs and in all forms. Then she does so much of a 360 on the idea; that her latest Vlog has footage of Holly running around the garden in her knickers!!
Make 👏🏻 it 👏🏻 fucking 👏🏻 make 👏🏻 SENSE.

• Angry
  • Wow

juy7nhio

Me too.

Is there anything we can do?
Thing is it's not the first time she's posted stuff like this and then the next day it's some jokey video about sex or hating men or a guy spitting in her mouth. Its hard to know when its serious or when she's just venting

yahooyazhoo

She’s crying on stories saying she wish she never had Alfie and aborted or put up for adoption. I feel bad for her bc she thinks she is a shit mum (she’s not the best lol) but that lad deffo can watch your stories if he wants. How dare you do that to him. If he’s not his mates are

• Wow

Flossieb

Her latest vlog & the shit in the shower 🤢 either she's making it up to be 'funny' for the vlog - or she's telling the truth and really doesn't wipe her arse properly. Either way it's disgusting and the kind of thing my 7 year old son would find funny. I'm all for being honest and real but she takes it too far and all her jokes seem to centre around dirt, mess, vomit and now literal shit.

Does she not realise her kids friends could watch her videos and make her kids lives hell if they become targets of bully's. Other school mums probably watch her videos and all it takes is one of their kids to recognise Alfie in the video and see his mum saying she pulled shit from her arse in the shower and thats it, Alfie would be laughed at and possibly bullied.

Come on! It's not funny and her YouTube channel has went to her head, she is like a class clown only she's not in school and not 10 years old she's a grown woman!

LindaaLouu

Laura please don’t listen to the “it’s such a realistic mum-house” 🥵 not just not! I have 4 kids all under age 10 and I’m a single mum that doesn’t get the weekends to their dads. Why doesn’t she actually blitz the place laura?! I get being a parent is hard to keep on top of the housework but fuck me there’s no excuses for your house! The wall drawings are ridiculous, discipline them instead of laughing at them! Imagine being a landlord to Laura 🤦🏼‍♀️ You’d have so much repairing to do!

Silentwhisper13

There is a certain time / point in your life which makes you realise "fuck it, lifes too short to feel like this / tolerate this" etc and its different for everyone. It might be a loveless relationship, an abusive one, it might just be the realisation of coping alone with said children who all have different needs and paces. You try to keep up a persona to deal with it and eventually you learn its beyond your abilities and the support you need just isn't there.
I don't think she's a bad mam, I think she's just a human, embracing her situation of 3 ferrel kids whilst keeping a bit of her sanity and seeing the funny side in life. What would you like her to do instead if swear? Video herself standing in the shower, crying having a breakdown and ignoring the kids battering on the door for her attention? I swear infront of my kids but they are firmly told you don't copy what you see, it's only words at the end of the day, they will hear them from peers and other people and I'd rather they learned they aren't taboo but just not for children to use.

• Haha

hotstepper

Don't think you needed to post the kids photos to make your point, I'm all for discussing things Laura does but I don't think posting innocent children's photos on a tattle thread is in good taste. Just looks like hes holding a cat to me but that's just my opinion
First of all, hun, Laura posts these children all over her social media and YouTube, so reposting these photos isn’t actually an issue. Also - while I’m at it, Laura did an Instagram story SOLELY about Harry being cruel to the cat and how Harry squeezes him, throws him, and screeches at him. So that is why I have an issue with Harry holding him, EVEN if he’s holding the cat correctly!

To add - she’s not only done full circle on changing her mind about putting her kids BACK on the internet, she’s now left in Harry’s pre school backpack name for all to see which pre school he goes to! Protect your kids Laura ffs!

• Haha

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Right before any mum army come at me, I breastfed both my kids; AND in public. That’s not my issue. Nor is how old Harry is, she can breastfeed him as much as she wants. But what baffles me, is that she sees him “sucking like a Guinea pig on my tit” as a massive annoyance and always photos her nipple wedged in his mouth. DONT BREASTFEED HIM THEM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT! Coz I can promise you one thing Laura, the last 2 things on my “least likely to give a shit about” list, is 1.) seeing your areolas and 2.) hearing you moaning about him ON your areolas 🤷🏼‍♀️ View attachment 724488View attachment 724488
this!! She moans about him breastfeeding but he manages fine while he’s at his dads so why does she not stop now

• Heart

Bil

VIP Member
Laura: if you don't like what you read here, just don't read here!