Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Laura have shares in Folkster or does someone close to her own it? She's always pushing it. I think some of their stuff is beautiful for weddings and the like but realistically, who is buying sequin gowns at the moment? And most people couldn't afford it anyway.

Reactions: 5
Does Laura have shares in Folkster or does someone close to her own it? She's always pushing it. I think some of their stuff is beautiful for weddings and the like but realistically, who is buying sequin gowns at the moment? And most people couldn't afford it anyway.
She's friends with Blanaid Hennessy, the owner. They used to run a catty critique page together called The Style witches back in the day

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Shes unbearable. Dont ask the internet a question then ffs you bloody fupping dope🤬🤬🤬 shes the pig ignorant one. That poor woman was just sending a helpful message to the yolks question🙄
20201118_083806.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sure she only put the question up to demonstrate her ‘wokeness’. I’d say she pissed herself with pure delight when that reply came in so she could demonstrate it further. Melt.

Reactions: 13
She’s so rude and preachy. Ok maybe that person didn’t use a politically correct term but I’m sure there was absolutely no offence intended, they were just trying to be helpful. Nah that’s me done with her now, I can’t be dealing with that level of rudeness.

Reactions: 14
She’s so rude and preachy. Ok maybe that person didn’t use a politically correct term but I’m sure there was absolutely no offence intended, they were just trying to be helpful. Nah that’s me done with her now, I can’t be dealing with that level of rudeness.
And it was definitely a send me free stuff post. Because good auld Google will tell you a lot if your looking for something. She was just being beggy Mitchell. Fear would she buy something herself!!

Literally just came on to say this. Laura tries to appear so woke but it just demonstrates what a rude bleeping witch she is.

Plenty of other ways she could have responded to that question.

Reactions: 11
If she is as woke as she thinks she is, couldn't she have messaged that person to explain that "coloured" isn't the right term to use anymore, maybe link a few of the books she was on about when she was "doing the work" re. BLM?

Nope, just wants to shame someone who used a term that they don't realise isn't pc, but was trying to answer her question.

She's a dose of the highest order.

Reactions: 14
If she is as woke as she thinks she is, couldn't she have messaged that person to explain that "coloured" isn't the right term to use anymore, maybe link a few of the books she was on about when she was "doing the work" re. BLM?

Nope, just wants to shame someone who used a term that they don't realise isn't pc, but was trying to answer her question.

She's a dose of the highest order.
Yes terminology is constantly changing. She should have helped educate this person by not being a witch and explaining that coloured is not a term that is used. Pure ignorance on her part also

Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ that was absolutely ridiculous carry on today. Yes it's no longer the PC term and it aggravates me when I see it too, but as people have already said, the person was trying to help. Instead of shaming, blocking and then posting about it she could have pointed it out in a far better way. I never minded Laura much before but the past year or so I'm starting to see now why an attractive woman with a good career is 40 and single. It's because she's a thundering witch.

Reactions: 16
Why quietly educate someone to do better when you can alienate them instead and then tell everyone on social media? That’s the spirit of BLM right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Do you not think she likely meant colouredy as in different colours (red, yellow etc)? I don’t think anyone young enough to use instagram would use a term like coloured to mean black!

Reactions: 9
Do you not think she likely meant colouredy as in different colours (red, yellow etc)? I don’t think anyone young enough to use instagram would use a term like coloured to mean black!
That's an excellent point actually, I never even considered that! Oh no... does this mean I'm as hyper woke and perpetually offended as Laura then???

Reactions: 1
That was my first thought too - did she not mean all different colours?

Reactions: 2

I immediately thought this too considering finger puppets are most likely for babies then to say coloured wouldn't be offensive. She really is such a dose.
I feel so sorry for the childs dad and grandparents not getting to see him for 6 weeks.

• Heart
Omg she put up a post..Lets Respond With Grace even if others dont..after she shamed that poor woman for nothing!!!!!Is she for real🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9