Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if I'm wrong about her travelling then I'm wrong (not a liar as I was called by another poster!) but the baby was definitely back down in Dublin for a check up the day she put the picture up.
Lying is saying something that is untrue. She traveled to see the baby. You told a lie

You know the exact day the photo was taken, but you don’t know if she left the county 🤔

So bleeping rude.
Any chance to take joy out of something that she won't do herself...🙄
A rave at electric picnic where you "accidentally" get pregnant probably wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea either, but sure shite away on twitter because it's an easy like-route Laura.

Probably badminded of me, but I shan't be buying from Folkster for Christmas presents, because she''ll somehow make an uptake in sales about her 🙄

Edited to say: not sure why it quote postedthis comment, had a previous swim post quoted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
ever since she’s had the baby and she’s been getting free stuff from every baby brand in Ireland she’s decided that means she’s a sustainable gal who supports Irish brands 🤔

Not one of her awful ootd pictures has an Irish brand. Every single thing she wears is high street. Even her maternity clothes were from boohoo if I’m not mistaken

The only thing I’ve seen her buy for herself were the lighting bolt earrings 🙄 we get it, your kooky and your baby is named after David Bowie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New to this but have been reading posts for a while. I have 1st hand experience of the hypocrisy that is Laura Cunnningham. 13 years "knowing her" as circles woukd have crossed and she worked with my husband only for me to bare my soul over my stillborn son this summer and as a result her block me everywhere on social media. At the same time she claims empathy for bereaved moms and how lucky she is but very much screw you i dont care really. She'll only be all caring for the instagram.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
New to this but have been reading posts for a while. I have 1st hand experience of the hypocrisy that is Laura Cunnningham. 13 years "knowing her" as circles woukd have crossed and she worked with my husband only for me to bare my soul over my stillborn son this summer and as a result her block me everywhere on social media. At the same time she claims empathy for bereaved moms and how lucky she is but very much screw you i dont care really. She'll only be all caring for the instagram.
Jesus. That's awful. Why would she block you?

Reactions: 2
I have absolutely no clue. Her son was due around my sons anniversary and I told her how it was very hard for me but I was genuinely so happy for her and if I was honest I was very envious but in a nice way... I wished I could have my boy and BOOM.. blocked on insta, unfriended and blocked in FB and even blocked on twitter (which i haven't used in years)
The fact that she knew me personally she knew my son was dead and had supported my husbands charity fundraiser so its not like me telling her my son was dead was news to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have absolutely no clue. Her son was due around my sons anniversary and I told her how it was very hard for me but I was genuinely so happy for her and if I was honest I was very envious but in a nice way... I wished I could have my boy and BOOM.. blocked on insta, unfriended and blocked in FB and even blocked on twitter (which i haven't used in years)
The fact that she knew me personally she knew my son was dead and had supported my husbands charity fundraiser so its not like me telling her my son was dead was news to her.
Ooof. That's the last thing you needed to deal with after all you'd been through.

Reactions: 2
Ooof. That's the last thing you needed to deal with after all you'd been through.

I had just thought since she "knew" me she'd be a bit more empathetic and understanding. I had a genuine interest in her life and pregnancy as a "friend" (using the term loosely as she clearly didn't look on me as one) I mean I wouldn't meet her for coffee, unless she asked, but i always sent her messages and tried to support her in all her businesses.
But as my hubby says my contact can't benefit her. She doesn't get freebies or sponsored tit from me or my grief so she just cut me.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Wow. What a CUNextTuesday thing to do. I’m sorry you had to put up with that on top of your grief. Thinking of you and your son 💙

Reactions: 3
Lying is saying something that is untrue. She traveled to see the baby. You told a lie

You know the exact day the photo was taken, but you don’t know if she left the county 🤔
Are you for real? I told a lie? 😂😂 I said she didn't travel because I knew the baby had been down in Dublin and I presumed her photo with the baby was why people thought she had been to Cavan.

And just so you know, saying something that isn't true isn't necessarily a lie, saying something that you KNOW isn't true is a lie - there's a big difference!! 🙄

Are you for real? I told a lie? 😂😂 I said she didn't travel because I knew the baby had been down in Dublin and I presumed her photo with the baby was why people thought she had been to Cavan.

And just so you know, saying something that isn't true isn't necessarily a lie, saying something that you KNOW isn't true is a lie - there's a big difference!! 🙄
Nah. I assumed she’s been to Cavan because she hasn’t been on yet to tell us all to be sound and cop the duck on so she can go and see her nephew..... because we all know Laura likes to stamp her feet when things affect her.

Just her rabbiting on and on and on an onnnnnnn about her child

In case your wondering what’s she up to
I just checked

Save your eyeballs/brain cells a visit

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I've never commented on here before but this has annoyed me so much. She's travelled to Cavan for lockdown 😒 So much for her Instagram post the other day telling everyone to stay at home and not be douche canoes

As usual, it's one rule for Laura, and another for everyone else.

She's take the head off anyone who dares to say anything to her about it..

Reactions: 4
As much as I think Laura is a gobshite, I have to say I don't blame her. Couldn't begrudge a woman living alone with a newborn going to stay with family for these 6 werks. Honestly people need to cut people some slack and stop being the covid police 24.7. I'd probably do the same if I was in her position and could.

It's not hypocrisy (this time). She's gone to Cavan and won't leave Cavan until the lockdown is over. She's not going on a holiday.

To me it is hypocrisy though. It's been just over a month since Dublin and others were put to Level 3 (no travelling outside your county) and just over 2 weeks for the rest of the country, so everyone was well aware of the restrictions in place and now the further restrictions in Level 5. There are probably loads of people that would have liked to 'do' lockdown with others but wouldn't dare to go 1 county away to do it, nevermind 2 counties. I suppose we'll see at the end of lockdown whether she left during that time or not, there's certainly no way to make an absolute statement about that yet.

To be fair, it's not a bad shout to bubble up with family especially if have a newborn. If she didn't spout on about others etc then it wouldn't rev people up. It isn't a good idea to head to Cavan. It is utterly rampant there especially part where her brother lives. 1 in 70 were found positive in last 2 weeks there and most Cavan people still are in denial that there is a problem so are still having gatherings etc. I know this for an absolute fact. So she it an idiot to go there unless she literally won't set foot anywhere. Good luck it you get sick with anything down there

I can't believe what I'm seeing. I've never commented on here before but this has annoyed me so much. She's travelled to Cavan for lockdown 😒 So much for her Instagram post the other day telling everyone to stay at home and not be douche canoes
On one hand I can't say for definite i wouldn't have done the same in her position to be honest. The thing is though, if Laura and any other insta huns doing the same in terms of travelling for lockdown had the brains they were born with, they'd just keep the head down for a few weeks... post a couple of pics here and there, text stories only etc. That way, people could assume she wasn't in Dublin all they wanted, but they wouldn't be able to prove anything. It's either arrogance or stupidity in the extreme... and I'm leaning more to arrogance based on what we've seen in the past.