Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it amusing that Laura is pretending she hasn’t been to Cavan to see her brothers new baby. I seen pics of the baby as I know a friend or friend and they are all the same “artsy” photos she takes of her kid 10 million times a day 🙄 She’s a complete creep and a massive hypocrite.

Reactions: 12
Putting up posts telling people to be sound and follow the lock down rules so her brother can dress up as Santa for Ziggy when level three is lifted. I don’t know how she’s not mortified posting all the lies and then catching herself out a few days later. Pretending she’s staying in her house the whole time 😂
Best believe if she couldn’t go to her brothers house to visit the new member of the baby gang she would be on banging on about it 😂
Silence speaks volumes

Also thought it was bonkers the other night the way she was showing her face with no makeup to show how good image skin care is 🙈 so many filters or bad lighting or whatever you could barely see her nostrils 😂
No makeup my arse

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The funniest thing actually that she posted last week was the two pictures of herself on the bed with the baby. She just changed her jumper in the two pictures to make it look like they were taken on two separate days 😂😂GOTTA CREATE THAT CONTENT GURL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Heather and Alex meanwhile are busily attending indoor gym classes to beat the band. The hypocrisy of them would melt you.

I had a nephew born in March in a different county and he was 18 weeks before I could meet him. If Laura comes on bleating I swear....

Reactions: 5
At least Heather finally cut her little fellas hair, now she just needs to give his face a wash. Poor kids always filthy
#absolute #scruffbag

heather putting up videos of herself steaming up the car because she’s sweating so much 😂 imagine the smell of her 🙈 she looks manky

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
At least Heather finally cut her little fellas hair, now she just needs to give his face a wash. Poor kids always filthy
#absolute #scruffbag

heather putting up videos of herself steaming up the car because she’s sweating so much 😂 imagine the smell of her 🙈 she looks manky
Calling a kid a scruffbag? Are you for real? I'm all for calling out people for breaking covid guidelines but picking on a little toddler calling him an absolute scruffbag is outrageous. Take a good look at yourself before you criticise other people- you're calling children names. I'm sure you smell of roses after you exercise too 😊

Reactions: 12
Calling a kid a scruffbag? Are you for real? I'm all for calling out people for breaking covid guidelines but picking on a little toddler calling him an absolute scruffbag is outrageous. Take a good look at yourself before you criticise other people- you're calling children names. I'm sure you smell of roses after you exercise too 😊
I’m calling a grown woman a scruff bag 😂
The child is two, how is he supposed to wash himself before his mother splashes him all over Instagram.
His mother needs to have a look in the mirror, and was herself

I’m not sure if you know this, but parents are actually responsible for the cleanliness of their babies. Just wanted to double check someone has told you that before 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Putting up posts telling people to be sound and follow the lock down rules so her brother can dress up as Santa for Ziggy when level three is lifted. I don’t know how she’s not mortified posting all the lies and then catching herself out a few days later. Pretending she’s staying in her house the whole time 😂
Best believe if she couldn’t go to her brothers house to visit the new member of the baby gang she would be on banging on about it 😂
Silence speaks volumes

Also thought it was bonkers the other night the way she was showing her face with no makeup to show how good image skin care is 🙈 so many filters or bad lighting or whatever you could barely see her nostrils 😂
No makeup my arse
She didn't travel, the brother's baby was born in Dublin and they were down for a checkup, that's how she got to meet him

Reactions: 1
She didn't travel, the brother's baby was born in Dublin and they were down for a checkup, that's how she got to meet him
Hi laura,
More lies lol

She did plan to go down the sperm donor route as she was single but then this happened so she was absolutely thrilled (I know her personally btw). As for the botox, she's never hid the fact she gets it, personally I didn't think she needed it as she's got great skin anyway but it's well over a year since she had it because of the pregnancy. What I'm saying is, botox is not making her look young, she's got really good skin anyway x
Planning to go down the sperm donor route but then she managed to trap a fella, oh sorry I mean then this happened. I’d say she was thrilled alright

She seems to be taking it quite personally!! Feck off don't be bragging about your pill and then getting thick that someone wonders how you ended up with a seemingly unplanned pregnancy!
You hit the nail on the head, seemingly unplanned pregnancy 😂
I don’t think if only one person isn’t planning it it can be called unplanned

Last edited:
That’s not correct, he may have well been born in Dublin but she definitely did go to Cavan to visit him.

She thinks she's so sound when actually she's just an asshole.
She’s very rude and obnoxious for someone with all those large chips on her shoulders....Toxic personality springs to mind but also a lonely person who spends every second of her day on some form of social media. Pathetic really!!

Reactions: 5
I find it amusing that Laura is pretending she hasn’t been to Cavan to see her brothers new baby. I seen pics of the baby as I know a friend or friend and they are all the same “artsy” photos she takes of her kid 10 million times a day 🙄 She’s a complete creep and a massive hypocrite.
Wonder what part of cavan

That’s not correct, he may have well been born in Dublin but she definitely did go to Cavan to visit him.
Well if I'm wrong about her travelling then I'm wrong (not a liar as I was called by another poster!) but the baby was definitely back down in Dublin for a check up the day she put the picture up.

So bleeping rude.
The hypocrisy of her being all "It's Cool To Be Kind" on Instagram for WMHD & then a few hours later on Twitter is being a nasty piece of work about sea swimming which people have turned to to aide with their mental health struggles. Even her own BFF Heather is now sea swimming practically daily as a means of helping with her headspace. Wonder how she feels about her BFF throwing out horrible digs at sea swimmers purely for reaction. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Hi laura,
More lies lol
If I was Laura, do you not think I'd be commenting a lot more on everything that's being said here rather than just saying the new baby was down having a checkup, seriously like!! It's not beyond the realms of possibility that someone on here actually knows her in real life! What people think of her is none of my business, everyone is entitled to an opinion, I couldn't care less but if I know something that might actually answer presumptions here then I'll tell ye, that's about it!
Maybe she did travel, I honestly didn't think she did but I know for a fact the new nephew was back in Dublin the day she took the photo with him

If I was Laura, do you not think I'd be commenting a lot more on everything that's being said here rather than just saying the new baby was down having a checkup, seriously like!! It's not beyond the realms of possibility that someone on here actually knows her in real life! What people think of her is none of my business, everyone is entitled to an opinion, I couldn't care less but if I know something that might actually answer presumptions here then I'll tell ye, that's about it!
Maybe she did travel, I honestly didn't think she did but I know for a fact the new nephew was back in Dublin the day she took the photo with him
The photo wasn’t taken the day it was put up, it was taken previously. His parents had already shared a load of very similar, same clothes photos a few days before Laura. She thinks she’s real clever but we can see through her bullshit, eye roll and head shake for Laura giving two fingers to the lockdown she so vehemently “supports” 🙄

Reactions: 3
The hypocrisy of her being all "It's Cool To Be Kind" on Instagram for WMHD & then a few hours later on Twitter is being a nasty piece of work about sea swimming which people have turned to to aide with their mental health struggles. Even her own BFF Heather is now sea swimming practically daily as a means of helping with her headspace. Wonder how she feels about her BFF throwing out horrible digs at sea swimmers purely for reaction. :rolleyes:
She's obviously jealous because she's not involved in that part of her life. Attachment issues. Kind of sad really