Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Laura on Twitter comparing the way people are commenting on molly mae’s baby name to her own situation 😂😂 News flash Laura, no one cares what you called your almost 3 year old child!!! Get over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laura on Twitter comparing the way people are commenting on molly mae’s baby name to her own situation 😂😂 News flash Laura, no one cares what you called your almost 3 year old child!!! Get over it!
If there is a woke bandwagon you can guarantee she will jump on it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She has to be involved in it all, Ziggy is a crap name full stop, it’s not unique like Bambi. I’ve come across lots of dogs called Ziggy and a few men, Bambi, well thankfully it was only the deer before Molly’s girl.

Reactions: 9
She has to be involved in it all, Ziggy is a crap name full stop, it’s not unique like Bambi. I’ve come across lots of dogs called Ziggy and a few men, Bambi, well thankfully it was only the deer before Molly’s girl.
Yeah exactly, I actually like the name Ziggy and as you say it is not that rare. But she doesn’t want that. She wants us to hate it and cause a discussion and to be totally unique and be the one who invented the name 💤💤

Reactions: 8
Ziggy is a terrible name for a child, the poor little boy. I hate when influencers give their kids naff names for attention. She said she’s not a David Bowie fan either.

Reactions: 7
So where did ziggy come from because like it or not Laura, that's always the association and he'll spend his life explaining it

Reactions: 6
Oh Laura, you care! You definitely care!
In fact I think the likes of Laura would loose sleep over how little people care about what these people name their kids. When I hear a ridiculous name I pay no notice, never think anything else of the child but just assume their parents are the desperate for attention type aka the likes of Molly Mae! Must be my vanilla-ness 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You care so much you created a thread on Twitter about it and you care so much that you are resorting to calling people basic vanilla ejits!!!!!

Oh but sorry no ……you DON’T CARE 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In fact I think the likes of Laura would loose sleep over how little people care about what these people name their kids. When I hear a ridiculous name I pay no notice, never think anything else of the child but just assume their parents are the desperate for attention type aka the likes of Molly Mae! Must be my vanilla-ness 🤭
Hang on does Laura think she isn’t a basic vanilla eejit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Laura is so basic. She’s the editor of that basic witch cringe blog or whatever it is, her.ie and the even more rubbish herfamily.ie

Laura is so basic. She’s the editor of that basic witch cringe blog or whatever it is, her.ie and the even more rubbish herfamily.ie
Yes! Exactly! It’s the worst publication out there. I mean I have 3 kids and roll my eyes at any of their article headlines I read. Rubbish.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cares so little she just had to take to twitter about it! 🤣🤣
---

Hang on does Laura think she isn’t a basic vanilla eejit 😂😂😂😂
Nah she thinks she’s super edgy and cool guys! 😬

• Haha
Actually sniggered catching up on home and away this evening (I know, basic witch) and Ziggy declared “you have no idea how hard it is being Ziggy your whole life” 🤣. She’s looking for a “vanilla” name for her baby (fiction I know but still)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha that's gas her using vanilla as an insult coming from the most vanilla person there is. Her entire boring life revolves around being a mother. She had a baby and lost her mojo, moved to the arse hole of nowhere and now her only outlet is trying to stay relevant via a Twitter thread. Begging for likes as life passes her by.

Reactions: 10
She's so annoying in her responses! Has little to talk about. Ziggy is a normal name. No one cares.

Reactions: 7
Ha that's gas her using vanilla as an insult coming from the most vanilla person there is. Her entire boring life revolves around being a mother. She had a baby and lost her mojo, moved to the arse hole of nowhere and now her only outlet is trying to stay relevant via a Twitter thread. Begging for likes as life passes her by.
Hey, she’s a cool mom! She wear’s Adidas superstars with skirts! 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So cringy to see her friend Alex filming herself crying to Carl Mullan dancing on Sunday and tagging him in it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic and maybe asked before , sorry. But is Ziggy’s dad in the scene ?? Or was Ziggy conceived through sperm donation ? Or what’s the craic?

Reactions: 1
Off topic and maybe asked before , sorry. But is Ziggy’s dad in the scene ?? Or was Ziggy conceived through sperm donation ? Or what’s the craic?
From what I can gather and I may be wrong, he’s her ex boyfriends baby. Accidental but very wanted child and as far as I know he was around baby, I don’t know how that works with the move.

Reactions: 5