Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she always this unbearable? I thinks it’s time to unfollow.
See i was thinking this recently. I don't think she was. She always seemed like great craic, was funny and I actually enjoyed watching her. Now she is insufferable. She seems so sanctimonious and always on her soap box about something. I've unfollowed the Her pages too as it just seems an extension of Laura's thoughts and issues of the week.

Reactions: 12
Definitely wasn’t like this a few years back. It seems since she got friendly with Alex in cork and the split from boyfriend she changed.

Reactions: 4
It was the day she signed up to be the high commissioner and president of The Woke Brigade that everything changed.

She and her woke “friend’s” new mission in life is to make lists of things to be offended by and take to Twitter with them!!! ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The over sharing of the child, Jesus Christ. Laura - 99.9% of your followers couldn’t give a damn about his day to day.

alexincork- the tongue roll she does. Does anyone else spot that?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh god yes! Would someone please do a makeover on her(Alex). Can’t watch Laura now she’s just a dose. Aisling Keenan is another one that has changed too

Reactions: 5
Not Laura related sorry but is that Aisling Keenan one for real? Will block out her child’s face but then posts a pic of her naked in the bath? And her nephew too? Is there ever any need to post pictures of children in the bath, seriously 🙈

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not Laura related sorry but is that Aisling Keenan one for real? Will block out her child’s face but then posts a pic of her naked in the bath? And her nephew too? Is there ever any need to post pictures of children in the bath, seriously 🙈
Unbelievable

Reactions: 3
A days worth of "content" on accidentally washing her face with serum instead of face wash was the straw the broke the camel's back for me. And the constant licking and smacking of her lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or dear
Heading the Vicki Notaro Wildenstein route with the filler and over Botoxed lewk

I’m allllll for tweaks but eh…..

Reactions: 4
Her face has completely changed . I rem her back in Bebo days. Is she still friends with that girl she ran the style page with?

Reactions: 1