Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Presuming not cos she never mentions them and they were a personality trait at one stage. Wonder where they went?
Shocked if that's the case. I remember her sharing a DM About someone who rehomed their dog as it wasn't safe around toddler or something and she went mental at them.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shocked if that's the case. I remember her sharing a DM About someone who rehomed their dog as it wasn't safe around toddler or something and she went mental at them.
Wouldn’t say she could bring them where she moved. Just went very quiet about them. Imagine putting your child’s safety first.
She’s a self righteous head.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Haven’t watched her in a long time, she was too self righteous. I’d be shocked if she got rid of the cats, pretty disgusted too.

Reactions: 3
Having a child is not a reason to give away a cat. Unless one of her brothers family is allergic or something?

Reactions: 1
Having a child is not a reason to give away a cat. Unless one of her brothers family is allergic or something?
I think she had to give them up when she moved in with her brother. Fair enough really

Reactions: 2
My brother got a dog while we still lived in the family home together, I'm allergic and asthmatic but basically had to just go on year round prescription antihistamines, be meticulous with hoovering and dusting etc and live with it until they moved out. This absolute self righteous c*nt would have had plenty to say about people getting rid of pets before she found herself in the situation.

And another thing, if I've to see her melted plastic looking mush advertising oxendales again I'll crack up 🙄

Reactions: 6
Wonder if she is still friendly with the other half of ‘style witches’ from bebo days?!?? The other half was always the nicer sounder cooler of the pair imo. On another note, what she done to her mush? It’s very shiny plastic puffy looking

Reactions: 4
Her friend Alex’s lips are very strange looking too. Do they add the shine themselves or is that as a result of fillers

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she is still friendly with the other half of ‘style witches’ from bebo days?!?? The other half was always the nicer sounder cooler of the pair imo. On another note, what she done to her mush? It’s very shiny plastic puffy looking
Abaahaaa style witches! Your woman owns folkster and laura used to mention it so I assume so.

When she had the cats her whole personality was cat lady, then she was pregnant and that was her new personality, then super solo parent, now she’s made her personality all about her.ie.
Its sad

Reactions: 12