Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this “nobody tells you about parenting” that Laura and the likes of Heather go on about. Plenty of us tell you, it’s just when you don’t have kids (naturally!) you don’t listen. You’re not breaking any taboo by saying it.

Reactions: 7
I hate this “nobody tells you about parenting” that Laura and the likes of Heather go on about. Plenty of us tell you, it’s just when you don’t have kids (naturally!) you don’t listen. You’re not breaking any taboo by saying it.
Well Laura doesn’t want unsolicited advice so like who did she expect to tell her???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A week in with her son and the cats must have her looking for someone to adopt the cats

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she is the World's first single parent don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't know what to make of Laura now tbh! She was lovely to me on Instagram for a long time and follows me there, v.supportive about my work and I thought she seemed sound enough. But then I disagreed with one thing she said on Twitter and she straightaway blocked me. I don't think it clicked with her that I'm the same person she spoke to on IG, but still, deemed a bit extreme.

On the other hand, if I was dealing with sh!t from socials every day and happened to have a bad day maybe I'd just have a "duck this" moment and block someone too. I dunno. It was a very mild response I sent at the time, not rude or anything at all like that, just disagreeing with her.

I don't mind the chat about Ziggy, I do think he's a cute wee lad. I find her job interesting & she seems to be doing well for herself with this latest move. I wouldn't see it as job-hopping as inferred here earlier I think. It's pretty common to move around in the creative industry and all the work she's had is closely connected.
I think she's just trying to find her feet again as a new Mom and getting to know her new self as that Mom. You know, "do I keep being this ballsy takes no tit chick" or "when do I switch into Mama Bear mode". I get that. I'd say you can feel like two people at times. I have a friend who's friendly with her batch of friends and from pics that pop on on my socials etc. she does seem like good craic IRL. I think she just doesn't think before she posts (prob also when she speaks!) when it comes to speaking her mind. That said, that's something we all learn with age, so maybe it's time. Or maybe not..maybe she's just "doing her" and that's cool.

I quite liked that "ballsy takes no tit chick back in the day" though so I hope she does find that balance without doing too over the top on either aspect (like blocking me for an opinion😂).

Calling out Jennifer Aniston for not washing her own foot...it's obvious she is in the middle of a spray tan maybe that's why she can't Laura you bleeping try hard. I know if I was in this position my friends would wash my foot for me and vice versa, maybe Laura is too much of a c*nt to have friends who would do the same.

Reactions: 3
In all her goings on there about the car and getting it looked at and the hertz guy whatever helping her out, did the words Thank You actually come out of her mouth?! Drones on and on without actually sounding one bit grateful, I'll admit that's a skill! Not one I'd want myself though

Reactions: 2
Imagine having her move in indefinitely 🙈
Bolt the doors quick!!!!! It is good she has family like that and she does seem close to her brother and his family. Dublin rent is crazy so she is probably hoping to save money to eventually buy.

Reactions: 1
The child finally got his hair "cut". Still hanging over his eyes that poor child hasn't ever seen the world without a dark curtain of hair obscuring his view.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did she have him teetering on the edge of a body of water the other day, while she was busy taking a photo?!

Reactions: 1