Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without a shadow of a doubt the biggest knob on social media. She hasn’t an ounce of grace or intelligence. Not everyone needs to know your opinion Laura. You can just give your gob a rest and take a day off like, Twitter won’t crumble without you.
She has me blocked on twitter so can't see her nasty posts, she's a grade A C*nt.

Reactions: 3
The post she shared was shared from her job essentially, and then put her own crap up on twitter but also sharing tit on her insta. She’s just bleeping duplicitous, couldn’t be seen to have these opinions in relation to her job. If you have an opinion Laura at least stand over it, if you can’t do it without looking like an absolute hypocrite maybe just keep your mouth shut, she can’t say anything without trying to stir a reaction and then gives out when she gets it.

Reactions: 4
She is awful.Her bestie Heather ( who i like) had a question box up a couple of weeks back and I really wanted to ask how do you and Laura get on so well when you seem a nice person..but i knew shed block me so I bottled it haha Sharing every detail of Ziggys life but then she is the only woman 2 ever have had a child.

Reactions: 5
She has turned into an awful dose. Wonder would they disown their sons if he doesn’t turns out to be perfect?

Reactions: 2
The irony of saying she should keep her opinions to herself, and then coming to tattle to share your negative opinion of her 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The irony of saying she should keep her opinions to herself, and then coming to tattle to share your negative opinion of her 😂
Sure your mate Laura is all for freedom of expression so I’m sure she doesn’t mind a bit 😉

Reactions: 5
Call me suspicious but your only posts on tattle have been on this thread in some way defending Laura....if it barks like a dog and looks like a dog...🤣 hey Laura

Reactions: 3
No she should keep her ‘woke’ comments to herself on the day a person died, no need to start being all anti royal just to upset people!

She’ll be at a loose end because it’s the weekend 😉
No she has been busy, busy on Twitter being twisted! Her and that Ashling are one in the same, how they are friendly with Ellen and Karen who come across as lovely ladies is beyond me! Off course Laura on there dissing anyone with a negative Meghan Markle opinion. They are just like her, against something but given half the chance jump on board. If a family had been rude, bullying and racist towards me and my child I can assure you I would be walking around acting sad and shaking hands alongside them!

Actually used to like her content on Instagram and she seemed sound but Christ above has she had a personality transplant?! Rarely watch her now

Reactions: 4
Sorry now, but how can they throw a “relaunch party” because they changed the font on a website that’s the online equivalent of take a break 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12