Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abaahaaa style witches! Your woman owns folkster and laura used to mention it so I assume so.
Loved style witches🤭 the folkster lady was the cooler of the two from meomry. Her style was fab , don’t really remember Laura only that she was singer in a band 🎶

Reactions: 3
Before she had ziggy she would bring the cats down to her brothershouse
Yes, this is why I'm surprised if she did rehome them as there never seemed to be an issue with bringing them to her brother's house before. Now, I know things changed, but it would have been nice if she mentioned it considering her page was once all about the cats. The last I remember was she was having trouble with one of the cat's skin. It is hard to rent with pets but she is just so holier than thou. No more than Rosemary McCabe getting a big f off tattoo of her dog only to leave the dog with her parent's while she set up a new life in America. Adopted a new dog over there, got rid of her husband's cats and got a new one. Her parents have since rehomed that dog but I'm pretty sure the tattoo is still there. Again, I can understand how some people have no options or feel they have no options when it comes to pets but it's the "I'm the best pet owner in the world and I'll call other people out on their pet ownership but if I want to discard of my pets I can do so and expect no backlash". I'm hoping her cats are in foster until she gets a new place.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know more about Laura’s menstrual cycle than I do about my own at this stage. Is her period her personality now?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see hay-fever is her personality trait of the month anyway 🙄 it kind of feels like she is fishing for one of those allergy clinic tests for free. Expecting to see a her.ie article in partnership or collaboration with one any day now.

Reactions: 5
IMG_3609.png

Sorry - this dope probably needs her own thread but does she not recognise the irony? Shares all the mundane bore of her own kid (with the trendy face blocked out!) yet posts this. The ego to think anyone on the internet gives a tit about hers, or her nephew!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dont follow her but people that blur out their own childrens faces in pics/videos online yet share funny/soppy videos or memes etc with other peoples children in, strangers children from the Internet, are absolute hypocritical c*nts!!

I'm all for keeping their privacy as I wouldn't share my own children online but don't go sharing others just because "it's already online", that's not a defence for it. You either care about children's privacy online or you you don't!

Laura on the other hand is so far gone into sharing Ziggy online now there really is no going back for her. And many others like her.

Reactions: 9
I dont follow her but people that blur out their own childrens faces in pics/videos online yet share funny/soppy videos or memes etc with other peoples children in, strangers children from the Internet, are absolute hypocritical c*nts!!

I'm all for keeping their privacy as I wouldn't share my own children online but don't go sharing others just because "it's already online", that's not a defence for it. You either care about children's privacy online or you you don't!

Laura on the other hand is so far gone into sharing Ziggy online now there really is no going back for her. And many others like her.
Totally agree. I have 3 of my own and don’t share a thing about them, even though my insta is private. This whole tit show will come home to roost for these insta huns.

What is this one doing with herself now? The last I remember was she had the baby and her online shein /Ali express rubbish was no more.

What is this one doing with herself now? The last I remember was she had the baby and her online shein /Ali express rubbish was no more.
Omg remember her business of selling a ballon in a box and some cake toppers from Wish 🥹

Omg remember her business of selling a ballon in a box and some cake toppers from Wish 🥹
I kind of liked the stuff she sold! She has some great stationary and seemed a likeable person back then. Suddenly she became the most annoying person on the planet!

I kind of liked the stuff she sold! She has some great stationary and seemed a likeable person back then. Suddenly she became the most annoying person on the planet!
All that stuff was SO in fashion in 2015/16? Maybe before
I liked some of it too
Her with her ikea Billy office house desks, Kate spade notebooks and the cat climbing the walls😅
The internet was simpler back then 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her entire being is based around how exhausted she is as a parent ffs. Imagine how exhausted that poor child is trying to see the world through that f@ckin fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 18