Laura Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same - is she anti-rugby?
Maybe she’s one of these mothers that doesn’t want the child to have interest in anything she doesn’t or maybe god forbid he might enjoy rugby down the line and it doesn’t fit into her woke self righteous chic? I don’t get her at all ! What age is she ?

Reactions: 5
Thank god we have people who normally tap beauty products with their nails to educate us about Palestine 🙏🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course she can’t make it to a rally, she just rants and tells everyone else they must go! She is giving off at someone baking for troops in Israel, support which side you want but she is so woke she hasn’t even thought of the whole picture. Jewish people were savaged in an attack, how dare she decide what they should or should not do now.

Reactions: 6
Had to block her so I can’t go look at her stories, she is pure evil! Support who you want BUT don’t praise people on a train chanting in favour of Palestine when scared Jewish people had to sit there too. That’s just disgusting and I would think the same if it was the other way. She is all about gay rights, people being free to do as they want, her gay friends would be lynched by Hamas, she herself would be spat at for being an unwed Mother. How can she support that?! She has lost all sense of reality, it’s horrific on both sides but who is she to
Condemn young soldiers for dancing and singing (also should be noted singing is very normal activity In the Jewish community) Last week she was disgusted that gluten free food was being made for the soldiers, why should those with dietary requirements not have their needs met? It makes them awful people according to her. She is going to be rocked when her son is older and doesn’t always follow her ‘woke’ ideology. Was going to message her, but seen on Twitter in the past how she deals with criticism and I don’t have time for that nonsense, she is so egotistical and narcissistic!

Reactions: 5
Had to block her so I can’t go look at her stories, she is pure evil! Support who you want BUT don’t praise people on a train chanting in favour of Palestine when scared Jewish people had to sit there too. That’s just disgusting and I would think the same if it was the other way. She is all about gay rights, people being free to do as they want, her gay friends would be lynched by Hamas, she herself would be spat at for being an unwed Mother. How can she support that?! She has lost all sense of reality, it’s horrific on both sides but who is she to
Condemn young soldiers for dancing and singing (also should be noted singing is very normal activity In the Jewish community) Last week she was disgusted that gluten free food was being made for the soldiers, why should those with dietary requirements not have their needs met? It makes them awful people according to her. She is going to be rocked when her son is older and doesn’t always follow her ‘woke’ ideology. Was going to message her, but seen on Twitter in the past how she deals with criticism and I don’t have time for that nonsense, she is so egotistical and narcissistic!
It’s almost like she’s angling for a job as a political correspondent. Maybe she has a pain in her arse reviewing lipstick and wants a proper job in journalism.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Laura - for when you read here today - why don’t you take a leaf out of Hoziers book in that post you reposted. He speaks to people with respect and solid information.

Almost every post you make is sarcastic, facetious and patronising. No one is going to listen to your points because you just want to argue.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is making an ass of herself, she truly believes she is this super, intelligent academic who has to fight for human rights. She as a journalist should not be biased, she is so woke it stinks! Needs to get off her soap box and go be a Mum.

Reactions: 4
Yep. I thought that today too.

Also, wonder how the running is going? 😅 no mention of it since that first week when she was posting for ‘accountability’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah jasus she posted a pic of her pregnant and a woman kissing her belly who's obviously passed away hence why posting the pic and people are commenting congratulations on it. 🫣